GREETINGS ALL

ANDREW DAVIS

GREETINGS ALL

Postby ANDREW DAVIS » 16 Jun 2011, 17:35

HI, MY NAME IS ANDREW I HAD FOUND DESTINI ABOUT A YEAR AGO A COUPLE OF FRIENDS HAD PUT ME ON WITHOUT KNOWING IT... I HAD BEEN A STUDENT TO QUIET A FEW SCHOOLS, NOONE SCIENCE BEING MY MOST RECENT... WHEN I CAME ACROSS NATURE REASON NETWORK WHILE DOING A SEARCH FOR MORE NOONE SCIENCE WEBSITES... WHEN I ARRIVED I SAW A COUPLE OF VIDEOS ON DESTINI TOPICS... INVOLVING VENO & JACK... SO AFTER WATCHING THE VIDEOS I DECIDED TO GIVE THE SITE A VISIT... BESIDES YOU SHOULD NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING WITHOUT FIRST DOING THE RE-SEARCH FOR YOURSELF... AND NOW A YEAR LATER HERE I AM... I KNOW TO MYSELF WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME THAT I HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO WITH GETTING THE FULL DESTINI MESSAGE, BUT I WAS TAUGHT TO NEVER GIVE UP...

WORLD EQUALITY & ONENESS FOR ALL

Lindsay

Re: GREETINGS ALL

Postby Lindsay » 16 Jun 2011, 18:44

Cool Andrew - welcome to the new forum!
BESIDES YOU SHOULD NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING WITHOUT FIRST DOING THE RE-SEARCH FOR YOURSELF...
Suggest to not believe anything (period) - even after doing research - as we can simply take a look around this world as it currently stands and see where beliefs in ANYTHING have landed us = extensive abuse.

Here at Desteni we stand to stop all beliefs and Live Here, where no beliefs are required - simply breathing and moving within the principle of what is best for all. The more you study the material, share yourself, and apply yourself within self-forgiveness, self-corrective application, self-honesty, and practical common sense living - you will see this for yourself.

Thanks for being here.

Enjoy!

ANDREW DAVIS

Postby ANDREW DAVIS » 16 Jun 2011, 18:48

THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME... AND YES I DO AGREE... I HAVE STARTED TO PAUSE AND BREATH FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS NOW AND I DO FEEL THE DIFFERENCE... IT'S AMAZING THAT SOMETHING SO SIMPLE CAN TURN OUT TO BE EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE... ONCE AGAIN THANKS 8-)

Anna

Postby Anna » 16 Jun 2011, 19:30

Greetings Andrew!

Cathy

Postby Cathy » 16 Jun 2011, 20:11

Andrew wrote:
IT'S AMAZING THAT SOMETHING SO SIMPLE CAN TURN OUT TO BE EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE
Welcome here Andrew - Enjoy!

Rozelle de Lange

Postby Rozelle de Lange » 16 Jun 2011, 21:41

Hi Andrew,

Welcome and enjoy :)

Jessie Arias

Postby Jessie Arias » 16 Jun 2011, 21:48

BESIDES YOU SHOULD NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING WITHOUT FIRST DOING THE RE-SEARCH FOR YOURSELF... AND NOW A YEAR LATER HERE I AM... I KNOW TO MYSELF WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME THAT I HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO WITH GETTING THE FULL DESTINI MESSAGE, BUT I WAS TAUGHT TO NEVER GIVE UP...
Cool Andrew! Great Self-direction and Self-Honesty - Yes we can´t say 'any word' before reading and informing ourselves and applying the information in ourselves

Great Beginning

Enjoy!!

ANDREW DAVIS

Postby ANDREW DAVIS » 16 Jun 2011, 21:53

:D

Gian

Postby Gian » 17 Jun 2011, 11:53

Awesome Andrew.

a great example of doing the research yourself before believing anything fist.
and welcome

Maya

Postby Maya » 17 Jun 2011, 12:02

... BESIDES YOU SHOULD NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING WITHOUT FIRST DOING THE RE-SEARCH FOR YOURSELF... AND NOW A YEAR LATER HERE I AM...
Cool Andrew!
Welcome

Return to “Introduce Yourself”