Christine's intro

christine

Christine's intro

Postby christine » 28 Jun 2011, 18:57

Hi Everyone !

Well I just finished this topic and somehow deleted it - lol - whereas in the past I would have felt frustrated and probably exited - I will just rewrite it -

I came upon Desteni 2 years ago - a friend of my daughter's heard about the portal - I went on youtube and started watching the videos.

My background was over 30 years as a "spiritual person who believe in love and light"

I did readings for many years, using numerology, astrology, tarot, sacred path cards. I counseled many people - I thought I had the gift of being able to read people's energy - lol - I was reading their preprogrammed systems!

I started to question "spiritual" "god" . Asking myself the question - was I telling people the truth? What was the truth? did I know the truth? After searching for the truth for decades? Did I know god?

I still believed in "love" when I came across Desteni - and as I watched the videos and read the material I saw the Lie that was all of us! I literally had a breakdown and I really freaked out my family - And they basically had an intervention and told me to stop doing what I was doing (namely Desteni) I then got really sick (ha! my body's assistance)

I then actually tried to go back to my old way of thinking ( as I couldn't grasp the no love thing) Which I now see the "love" I felt was of the mind - for real love is standing up here in oneness and equality as the breath considering what is best for all.

I am now in the DIP Course and am truly enjoying the structure and assistance from my buddy - and I'm also learning the computer (slowly) and walking through my resistance regarding this point.

Why I stand with and for Equal Money and World Equality -

As a former advocate of love changing the world, I see that never worked - as I have slowly opened my eyes to what is still happening in this world I was shocked - how could I have been so blind? How could I have believed that we were making a difference? Also, as a spiritual person, I disregarded the body as I believed i was ascending - lol -
So, I stand here as the breath in oneness and equality in the physical - birthing myself in the physical as the physical - within the equality equation as a part of the group -Desteni takes action and looks at everything that's going on and how to create an effective, eternal change within ourselves and our world as what is best for all in oneness and equality Here in the physical - No more abuse!

Equal money where no one suffers, no one is abused in the name of profit for each and everyone will have value as Life as who they really are
All children will come into this world as equals in life here in the physical - animals and nature will no longer be abused in the name of profit for money -

Videos - I still am learning how to put that link here - so I will come back to this
although - the Solution Series -

Jozien

Re: Christine's intro

Postby Jozien » 28 Jun 2011, 20:08

Equal money where no one suffers, no one is abused in the name of profit for each and everyone will have value as Life as who they really are
All children will come into this world as equals in life here in the physical - animals and nature will no longer be abused in the name of profit for money -
Alright! Cool, Welcome to the Forums Christine!

Ingrid Bloemheuvel

Postby Ingrid Bloemheuvel » 28 Jun 2011, 20:14

I then actually tried to go back to my old way of thinking
lol - with no success

thanks for sharing Christine

Jessie Arias

Postby Jessie Arias » 29 Jun 2011, 20:33

Thanks for Sharing yourself Christine!!

Welcome here!

:D

anthony

Postby anthony » 29 Jun 2011, 22:25

WELCOME.
thanks for the support.

Cathy

Postby Cathy » 30 Jun 2011, 02:58

I am now in the DIP Course and am truly enjoying the structure and assistance from my buddy
Very cool. Welcome here Christine

KellyPosey

Postby KellyPosey » 30 Jun 2011, 05:52

Awesome Christine. Cool you are expanding yourself!

Adele

Postby Adele » 30 Jun 2011, 17:03

As a former advocate of love changing the world, I see that never worked - as I have slowly opened my eyes to what is still happening in this world I was shocked - how could I have been so blind? How could I have believed that we were making a difference? Also, as a spiritual person, I disregarded the body as I believed i was ascending - lol -
I see now that I did this also, only because there was no support to do it different - when looking for answers we "heard love is the answer" - though funny - I could not see this love anywhere!
Now we have the support for what I think we where really looking for.

Bella

Postby Bella » 05 Jul 2011, 12:45

cool Christine, welcome here!

Mats Bjornsti

Postby Mats Bjornsti » 08 Jul 2011, 19:17

I did readings for many years, using numerology, astrology, tarot, sacred path cards. I counseled many people - I thought I had the gift of being able to read people's energy - lol - I was reading their preprogrammed systems!

- I was into this as an seeker beliving in light and love myself for some time
getting astrology/numerology readings. Cool point you mentioning reading the preprogrammed systems.
I was supose to be so got damn spesial, < lol

Thanks for sharing Christine!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”