Anna's Introduction

Anna

Anna's Introduction

Post by Anna »

1. How I got to Desteni

I got to Desteni after having participated in various spiritual movements and practices for several years. At the same time I was very much into personal development as well from the perspective of setting oneself free from the personality, the ego and the past. I was addicted to marijuana as well and before I found Desteni I was even attempting to release myself from personality through the usage of psychedelic drugs. I had started experiencing that nothing I did worked, not meditation or anything. I might experience a state of bliss for a few days, but every time, I would return to my old self with thoughts of self-judgment, addiction, fears and ego.

So one day I sat myself down and I looked back at my life and all my spiritual practices and inner journeys and ceremonies with shamans from the rainforest and I asked myself: of all these practices, which one has ever accelerated my process the most? – The answer was quite a surprise to me, because the answer was simply: self-honesty. The times in my life where I had dared and decided to be absolutely honest with myself, was the times where I had moved myself the most, where I had moved beyond the limits and boundaries of personality and ego. A week later I saw my first video from Desteni and immediately I knew that “Here it is” – Here is my self-honesty. This brings it all together and now it all makes sense.” From that day on, I stopped with the drugs and I started the process of writing myself to freedom.

2. Why I stand with and for Equal-Money and World-Equality

The Equal Money System is simply the only system that makes sense – as a system that supports all life Equally, as a system that is based upon an actual agreement between the whole of humanity that we will not accept or allow suffering or abuse to continue, while we abdicate ourselves to systems of inequality. So instead we stand equally self-responsible for what is here and come together to create systems that supports all of us as it supports all life. This is also a big difference between the EMS and any other system, because within the EMS All life is taken into consideration, is cared for equally and that is one of the most important aspects of why an EMS is not only common sense, but actually required. I have realized for myself that I as a human being have separated myself to such an extend from what is here in and as this earth, as all life forms and beings, that I require a re-education of myself to actually learn how to care, learn how to care about all life, including myself as life here.

Therefore we require to re-educate ourselves to Actually start Caring for real for All Life - because that is something most of us have never done before. This is also what we're doing in The Desteni I Process and with sharing our videos and blogs - taking equal responsibility for ourselves as individuals and as the whole as a group.

The Equal Money System is based on the Principle of what is best for all as a practical, physical and mathematical equation - we have all required resources to make a change happen that will change the lives of everyone - the only thing that is 'missing' is ourselves as human beings - standing together in the realization that what is best for all, is equally best for each one and that what is only best for the individual, is abusive towards the whole and thus essentially to the individual themselves.

I stand for Absolute, Universal and Existential Equality – Meaning Equality of and as all Life. I am walking the process of bringing for this as a living principle and as an actual self-realization of myself – from having existed within and as a self-delusion of separation as the mind, without any form of consideration for life, to begin living, breathing, standing here in dignity with all life.

3. What I understand to be “Heaven on Earth”
The beginning of Heaven on earth starts with the end of all abuse, the end of all suffering, the end of all fear, the end of all mental realities of separation. And that begins with an Equal Money System – a restoration and a rebirth of life, slowly but surely purifying ourselves. It is the living process of self-forgiveness expanded from the individual to the whole. We are living self-forgiveness.

Heaven on earth can begin taking shape when we’re all here, equal and one, breathing together. If I were to describe Heaven on Earth as the glimpses I see possible now, it starts with one earth, breathing together, there is no near, no far away, all is here, no suffering, no abuse. And there is self-exploration and we’re slowed down. We do not exist in haste anymore. We are moving soundly and in awareness of every step, with ease and grace. And we live with animals, minerals, plants, air, water, earth in a way we have never experienced before. Nature has changed as well and is exploring itself as well as with the animals.

4. My top 10 favorite Desteni videos

1. I was an alien killed on earth
This was the very first Desteni video I saw. I had seen the thumbnail with the face of “that blond girl” (Sunette) for months without end, but the videos had never interested me as I was not into aliens or reptilians or anything like that, and that was what I thought Desteni was about. Then I watched this video and it confirmed, down to the exact wording – the same realizations I had made for myself and that I had not been able to express or confirm anywhere. From that moment on, I watched Desteni videos. The first night, I stayed up watching video after video blowing my own mind. LOL – It was epic.

2. A.A Destroying Life Because I Find no Point
“The one thing there has been missing is ourselves”
This video was important from the perspective of realizing that even though A.A was at the point of ending all of existence, she could not. A.A stood out for me with this video as absolute standing. I realized – with great fear – that what we are doing now will continue until we stop.

3. Hitler The Return To Innocence
Hitler The Return To Innocence 13
Hitler The Return To Innocence 14
Hitler The Return To Innocence15
With these videos I learned from Hitler about absolute self-forgiveness and that it is possible to forgive oneself, even after having done the most horrendous things to the world and to humanity. When I saw Hitler crying in and as self-expression, I cried with him and I cried with myself as him.

4. 2. Children Life after death research Desteni
This series made quite an impression on me – to hear about how children who are being abused, molested and killed actually experience themselves, sharing how no one cares or listens. Very important message.

5. Nostradamus At the End of the World -- LIFE will be born from the Physical
When I first watched this video, I was scared, I was so scared. And I realized that I could not but face what is here and I utilized this video initially to PUSH myself – this is what is here, this is what I must face – there is no other option. This is a “Standing up and Facing Self in Self-Honesty” Video.

6. Ingmar Bergman Part 1
absolutely enjoy this video! In the beginning I watched it maybe 20 times – lol. This was also the video I used to show to others what Desteni was to sort of “ease” them into it. What I enjoyed so much about this, is Ingmar’s expression and joy – his experience of himself that was an expression that I did not even know was possible, so free, so open.

7. This One Life
This description says it all. I was about to add the video by Bernard called “This is your last life” because I react every time I see that title and I was about to add it simply for that reason, the resonant effect it has on us – on me – that it shows me how I’ve defined myself and held onto myself within and as the mind – so it is a cool opportunity to face oneself and to test oneself and then one day – there is no reaction and we simply express, face and care for what is Here.

8. Revenge of the ego
Amazing video – long – cleansing. Nothing else to say. Stop ego or ego will stop you.

9. Desire is who I am
With this video, I was faced with the point that whenever I desire something outside separate from me, it is myself in separation of and from myself that I’ve been missing. Therefore the solution is simplistic: return to self. Self first. Bring it back to self.

10. The first molecule
This is probably my favorite video, which I have come back to watch many, many times, because it simply describes exactly what we’ve done and how we’ve done it and I am certain that soon this will be regular information in history classes in primary schools all over the world: “this I how we got here children – now listen up!”

Cathy

Re: Anna's Introduction

Post by Cathy »

Anna wrote:
The Equal Money System is based on the Principle of what is best for all as a practical, physical and mathematical equation - we have all required resources to make a change happen that will change the lives of everyone - the only thing that is 'missing' is ourselves as human beings - standing together in the realization that what is best for all, is equally best for each one and that what is only best for the individual, is abusive towards the whole and thus essentially to the individual themselves.
:)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”