Garid's inroduction

Garid

Garid's inroduction

Post by Garid »

Hello everyone ;)
My name is Garid,

I'm 27, male, live in San Diego.
My first exposure to Desteni-Universe was through YouTube in 2007. At that time I was very curious about the Mayan calendar, self help material, end of he world and conspiracy theories. When I was searching Ian Lungolds work on the Mayan calendar, I saw Sunette on the suggested vid's list, I ignored for a while just because she didn't look anything like Ian Lungold. When I finally clicked on link thinking that some person is just making mock videos on the subject. I was shocked but didn't feel resistance towards what I was seen/hearing. Next was the whole HOM series by Jack, thats when my life took a turn into the unknown. I felt as i had to read and watch all the material presented by Desteni, so accumulation of knowledge and information began, without the most important part of the whole process: "knowledge and information without practical application is useless." I'm having most difficulties practically applying the self-corrective tools presented to me.
The fascinating part of my process is that I know that i am still a system/program and I still let it beat me down every time, I just get caught into habits, memories, emotions and feelings which are not who i really am as Life as physical in equality and oneness.
I definitely underestimated just how powerful the mind-consciousness system is, as I 'be-LIE-ved' that i could somehow dismantle it on my own (what a fool.. :lol: ). So far I failed miserably , this cannot go on as i realize that i will nonstop continue F***ing myself until there is no more me.
I am at a point where i must decide what is the next <step> i must take without compromising whats best for ALL as all as me.

Well this is where i'm at right now. More to come...

Adele

Re: Garid's inroduction

Post by Adele »

Hi Garid
Cool your here sharing yourself
Welcome

Lindsay

Post by Lindsay »

Cool Garid - welcome to the forum - yes, it is difficult for most to realize what it is to practically apply the tools and not just accumulate knowledge and information 'about' the material. So, cool you see this for yourself, and you're here to work with it!

Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Welcome here Garid. Writing yourself to freedom, self-honesty and self-forgiveness - key points to self. Enjoy

deedra

Post by deedra »

Hi Garid thanks for sharing yourself -- the Mind Consciousness System only has power if we accept and allow ourselves to give our power away to it, it is a process although we have the tools.

Enjoy!
Deedra

Bella

Post by Bella »

cool intro Garid, welcome here!

Garid

Post by Garid »

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.
Yes, this is a long process/journey.
Looking forward to participate and contribute...

Gian

Post by Gian »

Hey Garid

welcome .
i am Glad you have come to the4 point of having to make that final decision. the sooner the better lol.
postponement doesn't work.

enjoy yourself here, support is here for applying the tools practically for self.

Ann

Post by Ann »

Welcome Garid :)

KlausHoefler

Post by KlausHoefler »

Hi Garid

.... the final decision .... cool

Return to “Introduce Yourself”