HELLO

David Alvarado

HELLO

Post by David Alvarado »

Hello

my name is david alvarado, ever since i was a child and during my teenager years i wasn't happy with the world i lived in
i always questioned why does the world works that way and why it can't be any better, i was raised as a jehova witness all my life
and i never questioned the bible, i thought that if i followed i would find the reason to change the world and how it is and perhaps
give a meaning to whats really going on, when i first started questioned i noticed a lot of gaps on the understanding in the bible
lots of gaps on the teaching i was being subject to, i found out that by the definition of almightiness of god, then there shouldn't be
good nor bad in this world, but that we humans have created it and allowed to happen, its such a simple and common sense point of
view that made me realize lots of things, because of that i was expelled from the church or as they called it (disfelloshiped) the relation
with my family was very difficult, i was able though.. to convince my family that i wasn't against god or them in any way but instead
i supported the idea of jesus words of equailty, when he said make others the same thing you want to be done to you to them. I wanted
to find the meaning of where do we come from, why is it that our bodies are so limited compared to our minds, that by common sense
tells you that we are beings trapped in a body with limited capabilities, because i questioned how is it that our minds can do lots of things
but only limited by our bodies?. I watched desteni videos with the story of bernard and to me that just made perfect sense. and here i am.
please i'm new to this if you could tell me where should i start i would appreciate it, i want to support as much as i can.

thanks.

barbara

Re: HELLO

Post by barbara »

Hi David and welcome!

Thanks for your introduction.

You can share your writings on the 'Writing Yourself to Freedom'forum: http://forum.desteni.org/viewforum.php?f=8

Please check out the Forum Guidelines: http://forum.desteni.org/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=2181 to ensure you are aware of how the forum works/ what the forum is for.

If you have any questions please share!

Nice to have you here!

maya rote

Post by maya rote »

hey david
welcome here
it's cool you started questioning
enjoy

Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Hi David, welcome to the forum

If you agree can we change your name to David Alvarado in order to stand as your full name?

A perspective here:
I wanted to find the meaning of where do we come from, why is it that our bodies are so limited compared to our minds, that by common sense tells you that we are beings trapped in a body with limited capabilities, because i questioned how is it that our minds can do lots of things but only limited by our bodies?.
These are regular questions indeed, and there is no exact 'meaning/ purpose' to life other than being here living and actually establishing a world system/ reality that is best for all. As you study the material and walk your own process, you'll get to understand how Limited in fact the MIND is compared to the physical - the point you mention is precisely the type of knowledge and information used y religions/ spiritualities in order to Never ever consider the physical as who we really are, as that would mean no more worshiping gods or creating energetic experiences, and that would have made the entire system collapse.

I would strongly suggest you listen to the series The Crucifixion of Jesus- and yes I said Strongly as this relationship between the mind, the physical and religious bogus is explained to the T in this series. I was never a hardcore religious person, however this is the type of symbolism and beliefs that are existent in every single human being at an unconscious level, so by becoming aware of what we have disregarded, what we have worshiped and how from that we have manifested our world, it is easier to see 'the way to go' within our world once that we understand how we created this actual limitation of world system based on money/god and further 'gaps' that are able to be found virtually everywhere.

So,we begin with ourselves, because we are the ones that accept and allow a single point of belief to exist that disregards all beings equally - that is money and god, precisely.

The way to support 'as much as you can' is by supporting you, checking out the writings we have committed ourselves to in the 7 Year Journey to Life process and within this, have a tangible proof of how to live/ apply the Desteni material as a living-tool that is no more only words and understanding without application. You can begin writing yourself to freedom and applying Self Forgivenessalso by reading/ gathering examples of how to do it.

Thanks for sharing your intro.

Anna

Post by Anna »

Hi David. Very cool that you're here.

Thanks for the introduction.

Cool support you've been given here by Marlen.

Ann

Post by Ann »

Hi David!

It's really cool that you began to ask questions and see/investigate for yourself without blindly copying what others have told you to be/do/believe etc...
We sometimes have Jehova's witnesses come at our door, and when I try to talk to them and say things, they do not listen at all. They just repeat what was told to them and never really answer a question.

So welcome to the forum:) Happy reading/writing/viewing ... =P
Think the others have given good guidance as to where to start.

Gian

Post by Gian »

Hey David.

Cool to have you here.

I also questioned the Bible and mostly the followers and myself as a follower, and I basically came to the same points with my family. here I am am walking the Desteni Material.

With your Journey here within reading and participating and listening to videos and interviews, you will see where we come from. or that we have always been here one and equal as Life.

Also in relation to your question you asked yourself on the mind point where the mind can do so many things while the body is limited - I had that exact same Question when I was sixteen, I always thought about flying and and jumping high and being super strong - till I started walking my Journey to Life and general process of writing I realize that I was limiting myself as the Physical and being effective in the physical through always being in the mind doing so many thing with nothing to show for it.

obviously through my writing I discovered it was all brainwashing.

Great to have you here.

Leila

Post by Leila »

Hey David and welcome to the forum -- I look forward to reading more of your posts!

Bella

Post by Bella »

hi David, welcome to the forum!

Juan Pablo

Post by Juan Pablo »

davidstar wrote:Hello

my name is david alvarado, ever since i was a child and during my teenager years i wasn't happy with the world i lived in
i always questioned why does the world works that way and why it can't be any better, i was raised as a jehova witness all my life
and i never questioned the bible, i thought that if i followed i would find the reason to change the world and how it is and perhaps
give a meaning to whats really going on, when i first started questioned i noticed a lot of gaps on the understanding in the bible
lots of gaps on the teaching i was being subject to, i found out that by the definition of almightiness of god, then there shouldn't be
good nor bad in this world, but that we humans have created it and allowed to happen, its such a simple and common sense point of
view that made me realize lots of things, because of that i was expelled from the church or as they called it (disfelloshiped) the relation
with my family was very difficult, i was able though.. to convince my family that i wasn't against god or them in any way but instead
i supported the idea of jesus words of equailty, when he said make others the same thing you want to be done to you to them. I wanted
to find the meaning of where do we come from, why is it that our bodies are so limited compared to our minds, that by common sense
tells you that we are beings trapped in a body with limited capabilities, because i questioned how is it that our minds can do lots of things
but only limited by our bodies?. I watched desteni videos with the story of bernard and to me that just made perfect sense. and here i am.
please i'm new to this if you could tell me where should i start i would appreciate it, i want to support as much as i can.

thanks.
welcome David, cool that you are here.

Where are you from? lol

Return to “Introduce Yourself”