KellyPosey

Re: HELLO

Post by KellyPosey »

Hi David! Welcome here

Matti Freeman

Post by Matti Freeman »

Hi David, welcome to the forum
why is it that our bodies are so limited compared to our minds, that by common sense
tells you that we are beings trapped in a body with limited capabilities, because i questioned how is it that our minds can do lots of things
but only limited by our bodies?
I came from a background in spirituality / new age where all I wanted to do was escape my body and fly around apparently being 'free', lol. However what I missed is the point of how in trying to escape my body and escape the Physical - I am excluding myself / separating myself from the entire ACTUAL existence / universe / reality that is Here -- believing my little fantasy / pictures in my mind that I didn't even come up with myself (everything came from existing spiritual material) is more 'real' than the Physical Reality that has in fact given me life / given life to the pictures in my mind -- (I need to Physically eat and drink and breathe to be able to keep thinking / generating my mental experience)

I also realized how within my mind, in spite of all I could imagine - I did not possess the mental ability to come up with a solution for this world that is best for all life -- that understanding only came with getting out of my mind and studying what is going on in the Physical -- which showed me that my mental experience was always just self interest limited to ideas and beliefs -- I mean, I used to think energy / consciousness was the real reality, and was more 'unlimited' than the physical -- not seeing that I didn't even understand how my own body functions, and what is going on within each part of the physical reality - I in essence am trapped in a limited bubble -- but since I valued my self interest, I then blamed the physical / my body as being the 'limitation' -- when in fact my mental experience / consciousness experience was the real limitation keeping me from being here in Reality and understanding how to Direct this reality to what is best for all so that we all can in fact be free

Jeanne

Post by Jeanne »

Hi David,
Thank you for sharing with us and welcome here.

David Alvarado

Post by David Alvarado »

Matti Freeman wrote:Hi David, welcome to the forum
why is it that our bodies are so limited compared to our minds, that by common sense
tells you that we are beings trapped in a body with limited capabilities, because i questioned how is it that our minds can do lots of things
but only limited by our bodies?
I came from a background in spirituality / new age where all I wanted to do was escape my body and fly around apparently being 'free', lol. However what I missed is the point of how in trying to escape my body and escape the Physical - I am excluding myself / separating myself from the entire ACTUAL existence / universe / reality that is Here -- believing my little fantasy / pictures in my mind that I didn't even come up with myself (everything came from existing spiritual material) is more 'real' than the Physical Reality that has in fact given me life / given life to the pictures in my mind -- (I need to Physically eat and drink and breathe to be able to keep thinking / generating my mental experience)
I also realized how within my mind, in spite of all I could imagine - I did not possess the mental ability to come up with a solution for this world that is best for all life -- that understanding only came with getting out of my mind and studying what is going on in the Physical -- which showed me that my mental experience was always just self interest limited to ideas and beliefs -- I mean, I used to think energy / consciousness was the real reality, and was more 'unlimited' than the physical -- not seeing that I didn't even understand how my own body functions, and what is going on within each part of the physical reality - I in essence am trapped in a limited bubble -- but since I valued my self interest, I then blamed the physical / my body as being the 'limitation' -- when in fact my mental experience / consciousness experience was the real limitation keeping me from being here in Reality and understanding how to Direct this reality to what is best for all so that we all can in fact be free
I thought that why is it that our mind can do a lot of things that sometimes are inmpossible in reality. like imagine a finished skyscraper, when in reality it is till being under cunstruction.. so on that perspective i thought that why is our mind more free to think whatever we want or imagine. in other words why is limitless compared to physicallity, I thought of... why can't we do things as fast as we do it in the mind, if so then why hasn't our minds fixed this shit world yet? and then i thought that there has to be a practical solution since nature itself is simplicity, and always finds a way to show us that there is always a way to do things right that can benefit all of us, i knew already that the god concept was erroneous, in fact i think that the bible was somehow manufactured in the past to control the masses to think that god will save then while your neighborg dies in the most atrocities deaths, and that as long as we believe in god we will never give a fuck about nobody, that to me was the most amazing think i realized back when i was a JW, wich made me be expelled from their church, and hence be hated by everybody and also my family, isn't that just FACINATING? how have they allowed themselfes to believe into a dilusional state making them to think that if you are a non believer you the enemy, then we must hate you since you hate god. FACINATING... on that matter then i felt kinda trapped cuz in my mind i knew something that could make a small change in this world but at least it would help, but i was limited, since i had to use my mouth to say it, thats what i meant when i said that our minds are limitless into think whatever we want and the body is limited to the physical.

Rebecca Dalmas

Post by Rebecca Dalmas »

Hello David,
Cool Intro. And awesome that you were able to realize the senselessness of " the forked tongue"!
Welcome here.

ingridschaefer

Post by ingridschaefer »

Hi David, very nice to see you here.
since i had to use my mouth to say it,
yes this is where I have limited myself completely. By not speaking into words of what I see around me. I finally can start now to free myself from the limitations of self-interest, self-doubt and fear by stopping the seperation within myself, to make myself able to speak in trustable words.

KasperKwan

Post by KasperKwan »

Welcome to the forum!

Ann

Post by Ann »

Because our body can't move as fast as our mind. And does not have all the abilities we can think about. It can't fly, it can't build faster than your muscles can etc...
That is the physical design.
If everything within our mind would be possible to do, then our world would be in more problems then it already is since there is to much ego and self intrest in the minds of humans. So we would fuck things up even more.

Our mind hasn't fixed this shit world yet, because of the shit system we build and the self-intrest and ego that gets programmed generation upon generation. All the various patterns, such as "I am too small to do anything" or believes such as "a world that does good for all is utopia". As long as people hold on to such things, it will be hard to accomplish it and break free from such limitations. Their is no proper education about this programming and our minds. The things desteni has shared should be taught in schools imo.

If we would stick to simplicity and use our brains to build the best society without any self intrest thoughts, ego manipulation, self-defeat etc... then yes it would be simple and we would simply use our brain for the common good. But it is not like that. But we can already start dismantling our minds for ourselves, and share it with the world.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”