I am My self

Donovan Olares

I am My self

Post by Donovan Olares »

I am My self nice to meet you all!

Ok now I got to get the pleasant shit out of the way,before we get down to life, and what we do about it. But First info is in order.
I don't remember my true name but the vessel that brought me in to this world named me Donovan, at the time I was unable
to object and after 24 years of life Donovan has rooted deep in my brain or is it being? lego my Ego? does it matter ? No. I have had many names
in my life (Don, Dono, Jack ass, Van, D, Donny, Ect.) I don't really care what ppl call me because I have been everything, nothing, and whole again.
I might not remember my true name/self but i do remember other things, I would like to share these but not now.
I thought I was the only person that I physically knew in this world that sees the hell humans have trapped them self's in until i saw the HOM series which lead to other things.
before the HOM series i was looking at the ETOT (emerald tablets of Thoth), the bible Old-New, and many other BS/religions/ideologies if I said all that looked at I would be here along time.
So long story short? I had no fucking idea what life is and what I needed to do in it, I looked at peoples ideas from "the beginning" to now and realized they had no fucking idea as well.
from there I followed my own path and it has brought me here.

Hi and TY

Donovan,

Marlen

Re: I am My self

Post by Marlen »

Hi Donovan, welcome to the forum

It would be cool if you share here if you are aware of what the participation in this forum is about in terms of sharing your writings and applying the tools of Self Support: Self Forgivenes in Self Honesty and have read some basic information on that. This is because we're at this point in a different stage from the time when those videos came out and our individual process is what we focus on as well as walking it as a group of course.

Therefore, if you agree, share here what you have read/ heard or applied for yourself in terms of the Process of Self Forgiveness or if you already have some writings/ blog to share here. You can read through the various topics here where we share ours so you can also get a perspective on what we do, share and support ourselves with at the forum.

Read the Desteni Forum Guidelines and if you have any questions about it all, let us know.

Anna

Post by Anna »

Hi Donovan. Welcome to the forum.

Cool that you're here.

Leila

Post by Leila »

Hey Donovan -- welcome to the forum! I look forward to reading more of your posts

ReginaldDiepenhorst

Post by ReginaldDiepenhorst »

Hi welcome here!
Watch my video's on | Youtube | AntiHate
Read my blogs on | Blogger (7yrs to life in dutch) | Unsharedstories.com
Friend me on | Facebook

Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Hi - welcome! Enjoy exploring the forum.

YoganBarrientos

Post by YoganBarrientos »

Hi welcome to the forum, the search bar is a useful tool.
Breathing is a cool tool to stop all energies, positive and negative.

Adele

Post by Adele »

Hi Donovan
Welcome

Jeanne

Post by Jeanne »

I followed my own path and it has brought me here.
Welcome Here Donovan!

Rozelle de Lange

Post by Rozelle de Lange »

So long story short? I had no fucking idea what life is and what I needed to do in it, I looked at peoples ideas from "the beginning" to now and realized they had no fucking idea as well.
from there I followed my own path and it has brought me here.
Cool Donovan - Thanks for sharing, and cool that you are here!

Enjoy.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”