I am My self

Ann

Re: I am My self

Post by Ann »

Welcome Donovan! :)

what do you mean with: I don't remember my true name?

kim amourette

Post by kim amourette »

Hey Donovan,

welcome to the forum

cheers, Kim

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Hello Donovan.
welcome to the forums

Rebecca Dalmas

Post by Rebecca Dalmas »

Hello Donovan.
Welcome

Donovan Olares

Post by Donovan Olares »

Ann wrote:what do you mean with: I don't remember my true name?
I mean I was given this name that I have in this world. But I don't remember my name before this life.
I do have memories of other lives but I don't remember my names or who I was , I only Remember what I Was doing,
And what the planet looked like.

Thanks,

Maya

Post by Maya »

Donovan Olares wrote:
Ann wrote:what do you mean with: I don't remember my true name?
I mean I was given this name that I have in this world. But I don't remember my name before this life.
I do have memories of other lives but I don't remember my names or who I was , I only Remember what I Was doing,
And what the planet looked like.

Thanks,
I suggest to not give any value to your "memories" regarding your past lives. Memories are based on Energy, Energy is programmable and therefore, cannot be trusted.

maya rote

Post by maya rote »

hey donovan
welcome to the forum
cool to have you here

i agree with maya, all memories, wither from this life, a previous life or any other shape/form of memory - are of the mind...
our participation within memories traps us in an energetic illusion, thus, separates us from living here in breath, within the moment that is happening now, as well as separates us from ourselves because we define ourselves according to the memory and thus limit/restrict ourselves from living who we really are as self expression in the moment that is here as one with all that is here as the physical reality, thus by participating in memories we are trapping ourselves in the past, separating ourselves from what is here as the physical reality as life as ourselves.

so, i would also suggest, let go the past-life memories and any ideas you have attached to them, and focus on who you are here, investigate the forum, the desteni website, and eqafe, there is lots of support here through reading articles, blogs, comments, and of course applying the practical tools of breathing, writing, self honesty, self forgiveness, and corrective statements -- for and as yourself.

if you have any questions we are all here, so don't hesitate to ask

William

Post by William »

Hello Donnovan,

Our 'purpose' in this programmed existence is to become life, as we are not that yet, so we are walking the process of standing as Equals so that we can create ourselves as Life as what is best for all in all ways. Our names are just temporary identifiers for ease of reference, they hold no value either. Life is what must be valued Equally in all. Man know thyself.

Welcome here and enjoy your process

sylvia

Post by sylvia »

Hi Donavan, it would be cool if we all could say: I am my self and actually understand/see/realize what that practically implies for our life on earth. Welcome to the forum an cool to have you here. When you decide to walk your proces please don't hesitate to use the full potential of the group which is our means of transportation to get to the point of being equal and one to life.

Matti Freeman

Post by Matti Freeman »

Hi Donovan, good to have you Here

With regards to 'true names' -- there is no true name. If you have a look you'll find that idea comes from knowledge and information from within spirituality. My suggestion - which is something I enjoy doing and found to be extremely effective in the beginning of my process - and which I do regularly - is to let go / give up all knowledge, all information, all ideas, all stories -- to identify any and all ideas / stories from spirituality / religion that you see you've connected yourself to / defined yourself with, and to simply let go of it all -- and just be Here, Breathing, Physically, with what is here Physically.

Enjoy

Return to “Introduce Yourself”