Tefnut Elbey Introduction

Tefnut Elbey

Tefnut Elbey Introduction

Post by Tefnut Elbey »

Hi Everyone. Came here the other day and did a introduction, only to have it disappear from the page because I became logged-off while typing. I became very pissed off, as I am a bit of a perfectionist and want things to work how I think things should work, which in this case, the damn computer should hear me out before logging me off. Heehee. I like to laugh too. At myself too. Makes my duration Here a bit more pleasant.

I'm very very very glad to have found Desteni. I've been searching for some REAL answers since the age of 12. I mean, really really searching. At age 12, I had begun asking questions to myself like, 'how is the sun so round and stays in the sky without falling and burning us up', 'why does the moon seem to follow me at night wherever I move'', 'where do the trees come from', 'who am I'. I wondered about things like this all the time while I was real young. I noticed that no one talked about the things or questions that I had in my head and being raised in a strick family where there was very little talking, I didn't think to share what I wondered with my family. I would listen to what everyone else talked about and noticed quite young that they weren't talking about the conversations that I was having in my head with myself. So I remained quiet all the way into my young adult life. Didn't talk much to people. Mainly listened to what was being said and was amazed at how people kept talking the same ole talk day in and day out. Like, whatcha doing? How are you doing? The weather is good today, huh? What's for dinner? Did your homework? Take a bath yet? We'll going to church Sunday, wanna come?. Even as a young person on the earth, this seemed strange to me. I found their conversations to be very limited. As a young adult, around age 23, after having a couple of sexual relationships and supporting myself with clerical office work, I noticed that life was pretty much the same ole thing day in and day out. Work, eat, sex, then sleep. No questions inbetween. Well, this started to bother me, because inside my head, I was having whole conversations to myself and they were totally different than the ones that I was verbally having around people. People weren't interested in what I thought were "real" conversations. Real conversations stemmed from watching television and commenting on whatever appeared on the screen. Like murder, for instance. When I would see a TV program with killing in it, it bothered me that killing was allowed. When I saw a program with two people kissing, it made me First wondered, why are they showing all of that. When I watched the news, my mind really went bezerk. I couldn't get over the shit that was allowed to happen in the world. Yet, I didn't meet anyone in my whole life who looked at things the way I did and question it. So, because I basically found people and life to be boring, I thought to read the bible to see what it had to say. Lo!

The bible. That book had me trippin!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it!!!! That book was full of all kinds of stuff that people NEVERED talked about! Not even the preachers covered in their sermons what I was reading. Okay. So, the bible blew my mind. It did. I "immediately" became a born again christian. I wanted to Know this god of the bible, although I thought he was pretty damn mean, (killing everybody else for the sake of all who hung tight to Moses and his commandments). I wanted to know Everything about him. I read every single word of the old testament and the new testament. Was so blown away, that I read the books twice. I was smitten with God and his words. I wanted to be on his side and never suffer anything. Yet, I never got over what he did to Moses. He wouldn't even let Moses into the Promised Land after all that work that Moses did. That I didn't think was fair, like so many other things I read in those two books that weren't fair or right. I concluded that something is wrong with this God and I had to find out, because the old testament and new testament isn't making intelligent sense to me.
So, I started attending church. Started studying people and comparing them to what I had been reading in the bible and concluded that nobody is living this bible stuff the way that it is written in the bible. Something was very wrong. I decided that I would live The Bible. I would cover my head when I pray. I would attend church on the first Sunday of every month to have communion. I would learn to speak in tongues. I would give 10% of my earnings. Then I had a closer look at what was actually going on in church. Something is wrong here. God can't be here in church because so and so of the church is homeless, is without money, is getting beat by her husband, is out fornicating, is drinking, is smoking, all in the name of god. Doesn't make sense; something is very wrong and I read very well; understand every word of the bible; yet, things are Not what they appear to be.

People were taking all kinds of advantages of me because I was a christian. I kept turning the other cheek. Until I couldn't take it anymore. I became mad at this world. Started cursing at people and started getting Respect when I did it. Things started to go My Way when I would get mad and curse. I thought to myself that this is crazy. When I'm good, everyone walks all over me and god does not help me, but when I'm acting like a mad warrior, I get all the help I need from god. Hmmmmm. Therefore I renounced religion and started living life exactly the way I wanted to and things went better. But, I still wanted to know where everything came from and who was this God in charge of everything. I thought the earth was Fascinating. The plant kingdom, the animal kingdom, the people kingdom. But I wanted the Truth about what I was seeing, reading and experiencing. I became a bookworm and started studying all of the religions. I also started reading History books from all over the world. I even included Science books in my study. I was going nuts. I disassociated myself with everyone and just read and read and read. I couldn't relate to anyone because I knew all this stuff and it wasn't what other people cared to know. Regular conversations bored me terribally. I couldn't relate to people anymore. In my eyes they were awful. They were destroying the earth and each other and didn't care whatsoever. I lived in New York City and I couldn't believed the way people actually lived here and what was actually being betrayed on TV and in the movies about New York. The city is filthy. The people don't care about nothing. Only now I know, that ALL cities are the same. As well as ALL people are the same.

I kept reading. Became cynical. Became fed-up. Until one day I passed the most beautiful books all laid out on a table in Harlem New York. By this time, age 35, I had read enough books to know that this world is still fucked up and no god anywhere Cares. So, when I saw all of those beautiful books, with colours that come right off the cover to grab you, I wondered to myself, who was this person that I had not seen his writings or heard of him before. I mean, the covers on his books, I had not seen nothing like them before. Pictures of Adam & Eve being 'black'. UFO's big and colorful. One book entitled, "Man From Planet Rizq". Man from another planet? A "black" man?? Wow. I had to check this out. So I did. I brought the book, "Man From Planet Rizq". The introductory page was mind-blowing. There, on the first page, is a black man, the author. He says he is from another planet and so are his people -- the black race. Woooowwww.

Malachi Z. York is his name. Also known as, Dr. York. After reading that book, my whole life beganned to change rapidly. I had to find this man because he talked in his book, the same way I had been talking within my head all of my life. I finally found someone I could identify with! I went back to that table in Harlem and brought more of his books. I loved what he was saying in those books. He was telling me that all religions are false. That we're gods. That if you want help, look no further than you own hands for the help you're seeking is at the end of your wrist. That the black race is the Chosen Race of God. And who is god this time? It's no other than ANU of the Anunnaqi. Wow. Even had a black picture of him. Had black pictures of many of the Anunnaqi. Told us 'they' created us. That 'they' wrote the bible and all of the other religious books. He even re-wrote the old testament and it's waaaaay better than the king james version. He re-wrote the Quran and it's waaaaay better than the ones the muslims use today. They both have waaaay more information in them. Some very interesting stuff this man taught and did for 40 years. I became his student for ten years. I read and studied his most popular books. Black people looking for better answers, all flocked to him. He was very charimatic. He was very handsome and smart. All the women wanted to be in his company. The men loved and feared him. His messages were unheard of before but they sounded True. They made more sense than the bible, quran, and any other religious works out there. While everyone was so caught up on him -- the man, I was combing through his books like I was looking for diamonds. I had Questions. Lots of them. Like, where were these Anunnaqi's residing at? Why are we suffering like this? What's the plan??? I knew he knew the answers to my questions. Now if only everyone else would stop questioning him about religion over and over and over again so that we could stay on the subject of these Anunnaqi, maybe we can get somewhere. I couldn't figure out for the life of me, why people weren't questioning him about Anu, who is God! No one in the classes were interested in Anu as they were in Jesus, Mohammad, and Abraham. I couldn't believe it. Every Sunday for over 20 years, he held a Question & Answer class. People from all over the world could come and ask any question they wanted. He would answer it. He did just that. He was unstoppable. He had the religious communities in an uproar. Their were threats on his life if he didn't shut up about God not being god. Well, I was planning on moving on his land, because he had land set aside for people who wanted to live near him. And I wanted those answers about Anu, Enqi, Enlil and Marduk. See, Marduk would even come throught him and speak, but oh how they played games with our heads. It's a looong story. But, eventually the government came after him and now he sits in prison for 135 years and the Anunnaqi can't get him out.

So, naturally while surfing the internet, doing my own research again, I typed in the word Anu and Winged videos comes along talking about Anu. I listened and listened and was in a mild state of shock. Who was this speaking and what was this speaking About? Anu??? A white girl speaking about Anu???? Unheard of!!! Me and my companion gathered at the computer and listened. I was hooked. My mind was blown away AGAIN. (How many times have my 'mind' been blown away??? I should be straight now, don't you think? With Desteni I am Here, To ride this journey out to the End, because their answers makes the most Sense to me.

Equal Money for All
Equal Housing for All
Equal Everything for Everyone
Equality Equality Equality!!!

james morris

Re: Tefnut Elbey Introduction

Post by james morris »

wow great introduction. you had an interesting story in finding desteni. thanks for sharing really cool stuff here :D

Equality for all we see

viktor

Post by viktor »

Cool story Tefnut, thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum

Adele

Post by Adele »

Hello
And welcome to the forum

Gian

Post by Gian »

Hey Tefnat
welcome to The Desteni of the universe = )
very nice introduction.

here I have cl;eared all questions with the information and practical application and applying self honesty and common sense that I ever had in my life and that no christian ever wanted to talk about, like WHO CREATED GOD dammit!!!

nice having you here.

Tefnut Elbey

Post by Tefnut Elbey »

July 19, 2011 -- Part II of my Introduction to Desteni:

Why I Stand With/For Equal Money & World Equality - I stand for Both because they simply Make Sense. I mean, c'mon, what is in place here on this planet, is not working in our best interest and it was put in place Not to work in our interest at all. So, sure, this System need to end. If possible, Immediately! Those crystals still at the corners of the earth and the one in the center of the earth?? Why?? We are all being Held Hostage Here while "Some" are just living it up! Why??? As a matter of fact, I stand for more than just equal money and world equality; I stand for PEACE throughout the boundless universe(s). Peace gotdamnit! PEACE. So, what do we do for Peace to reign Here NOW? Huge question, huh?

What I Understand To Be Heaven On Earth Is - That ALL the inhabitants here get along. (Sounds like the Rodney King theme). That interdimensional access is Free and available.

10 Videos of my Favorite & Recommended -
1. Hitler (All of them and Every single one of his Writings!)
2. Alice Bailey
3. Andrea's Story
4. anton LaVey
5. Aleister Crowley
6. IAN LUNGOLD
7. Dr. Ian Stevenson
8. History of the Universe
9. History of Mankind
10. Anu, Enlil, Marduk & Enqi Reptile Videos

MyKey's Writings (Hitler) had the Most Profound effect on me. It was freakin Fascinating!!!!! Every page! Every Single Page! Welcome To Desteni!!

Equal Money for All
Equal Housing for All
Equal Everything for Everyone
Equality Equality Equality!!!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”