my new start on the new forum

John Grunzweig

my new start on the new forum

Post by John Grunzweig »

i am not sure how to start. i blogged on the old forum from time to time. i guess this new way is to separate "dabblers" from those who want to actively participate in standing up for life. it would be easy to assume that i don't take it seriously because i have so few blog's on the old forum. i can tell you it is not true. i have not added any new youtube uploads because someone stole my camera and i have not had the money to get a new one. i actively almost all desteni production videos and have found much insight in them. in fact, desteni is the whole reason i started a youtube channel to begin with. i actively speak out against this capitalist system and the need to change the money system, the need for truth honesty and transparency among all of us in this world.

i have been wanting to participate more on the forum. once in a while i feal inspired to wright i would blog. sometimes i needed help, a voice of reason. with out fail destonians would respond. for that i am grateful. i dont know how Bella, fore example finds the time to respond to me as well as do everything els she does for desteni anyone who knows her, please give her a hug for me. she is not the only one though. many other destonians place as much effort as she does. Benard Poolman has inspired me like no one i have ever met. thankyou mr. poolman.

i, so badly want to take a more active role with desteni. like bella and others. i have become obsessed with changing my self and the world. i have been told to participate on the forum. i am not the best writer my grades in school were less than good and i am not collage educated like many of you are. in all self honesty, i'm not the "sharpest tool in the shed" if you know what i mean. i get on the forum and get writers block. i enjoy reading blogs but i don't know what to say. if i can not add somthing to the conversation than no point in repeating what has already been said. i'm kinda lost

i felt alone my whole life. i joined the church, i still felt alone. i found desteni and i found family. i no longer feel alone. i hate to use the word but i don't know how els to say it. i love desteni and all they (we) are doing. i love you all for careing enough to call me out on my bullshit. i welcome it. i want to join the "i process" but at this point in my life it is far from my reach. i am realising it may be the best education you can buy. desteni has been life changing. if you are reading this and are a skeptic, really consider what they (we) are saying.

I WILL STAND FOR LIFE! any way i can

Maya

Re: my new start on the new forum

Post by Maya »

Hi John - welcome to the 'Introduction to Desteni' Forum.
yes, the old 'Open' forum is now private and is activated for those who are serious in assisting and supporting themselves and their world through principles of oneness and Equality. these are the current guidelines for the Destonian Forum:
Only regular participation within Desteni gains you access to the Destonian Forum.

Conditions to be invited to the Destonian Forum:

* 1 Blog entry per month.
* Consistent participation within the Introduction to Desteni Forum for a period of four months. Consistent participation means that you are making a minimum of 3 posts per week on the Introduction to Desteni Forum. This can include posting links to your Blogs, replying to others and writing out self realizations and Self Forgiveness on the ITD Forum.
* Showing clear understanding of the principle of oneness and equality.
* Showing support for the Equal Money System.
* Your real name is used.

The Destonian Forum is to establish the Desteni community – those that understand and live the Desteni message and apply the Desteni tools day by day.

If you are a Desteni I Process member - you will automatically be assessed after completion of your 6th Assignment for access to the Destonian Forum.

If you are new to Desteni, please visit our Introduction to Desteni Forum. New video material will be launched shortly on the Introduction to Desteni Forum with the re-opening of the portal. Stay tuned.
Few points to consider -
John Grunzweig wrote:i am not the best writer my grades in school were less than good and i am not collage educated like many of you are. in all self honesty, i'm not the "sharpest tool in the shed" if you know what i mean. i get on the forum and get writers block. i enjoy reading blogs but i don't know what to say. if i can not add somthing to the conversation than no point in repeating what has already been said. i'm kinda lost
Here you're trying to diminish yourself through finding excuses of why you can't write and support yourself through and as writing. you do that through projected comparison that is only existing in your mind - most of the Destonains are student currently, that is true. but they were not students when they started their processes. through their processes, they have realized that to change the system, you must change it from within and thus, we're going to place ourselves in the system throughout the world to implement the Equal Money System.

The Destonians improved their English vocabulary through consistence self Push - we proved that self will and self dedication can and will change self. thus, it's up to you - either push yourself to break down the limitation you've placed for yourself or give in to yourself.

a suggestion is to pick 1 topic you would like to work/walk through and open it up through writing. when you're done, move to the next topic. in this way, you'll stay focus on what you planed for yourself to open up without jumping off from topic to topic.
Also - allocate your starting point within and as writing - make sure you write as self support for YOURself.
John Grunzweig wrote:i want to join the "i process" but at this point in my life it is far from my reach. i am realising it may be the best education you can buy
You can open a thread in Blogging for Sponsorship - this is a rute for those who can't afford the Desteni I Process but serious enough to support themselves through blogging.

Enjoy your Process!

Jessie Arias

Post by Jessie Arias »

Hello John!

Welcome to the forum

Great assistance from Maya here!!

Yes, you are diminishing yourself and defining yourself as less than yourself by comparing you with others here.
I can relate that also when I began the process, wanting to convince myself that I was not able, that I didn´t had the vocabulary, understanding to do and write as others are doing - but I move myself to do it, I push my resistances and fears and I began sharing, I am still working on that points to contribute more, but the more honest thing to do is --- move, and not in relation to others, but for yourself, to improve yourself.

As Maya shares - I also improve my english and expressing myself in this language infront of the camera or in writing and I am grateful of that, and you´re not going to 'find' that , if you remain in the comfort zone, that the mind gives us when we are afraid, and accepting doubts within us - deshonesties....

I want to share here that in spanish the word convince cointains the word: beat/defeat.
We are allowing and accepting being defeated by our minds projections, ideas, images, pictures - Mind systems - and stopping ourselves from doing it, instead of directing ourselves within breath to be what we really are as life.

Don´t judge yourself and move yourself breath by breath - is a process and you are not going to 'change' tomorrow everything you want to stop within yourself...I get impatience by that and then I compare myself due to this ideas...

When we compare implies points of inferiority and superiority. When you stop participating in Comparisons, and you direct yourself to be one and equal with everything and everyone here - the polarities go away, and you are HERE!

So read again your post and apply Self-Forgiveness on the words you used to define yourself, the feelings and emotions in relation of not being able - your thoughts - to be more constant within your process, images, ideas, etc -- here you have a great opportunity to start 'peeling' the layers that is there, within yourself, those that you are accepting and allowing to be your limitation!

Enjoy this process as yourself and write, write, write!!!

Again welcome!!

Lindsay

Post by Lindsay »

Hi John - welcome to the new forum - haven't heard from you in awhile, so cool you're back here participating.

It really is as simple as humbling ourselves and walking this process step by step, breath by breath in Self-Honesty - so, you're in a cool place for this - all the support one requires is HERE, it's up to each one to utilize the support that's here to one's fullest potential so we can expand ourselves and see 'what we're really made of'.

So, no more excuses, let's walk...

Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Hi John!

Cool that you are here - you've gotten cool support here and the way this works is we simply share and write whenever we are here ready to express something that we can see is supportive for ourselves and therefore, also for others as ourselves.

See, the current system education is not really an excuse to diminish yourself. Desteni is the school for life and of Life that we are all invited to - anyone that is willing to stand as equals will do so and that's how we go supporting and re-creating ourselves here through participating, through sharing, through reading ourselves and looking at where and how we can actually get to our fullest potential of expression here. So, I suggest you realize there's no point in diminishing or comparing ourselves, each one is living their own process and within that, we support each other to see where we are not recognizing the abilities and potential that you might see in others as yourself, and within that standing one and equal to it.

It's cool that we get to know more about you and Desteni - I enjoyed your videos back then and no problem if you don't have a camera for now, sharing you in written word is sufficient as well.

So, yes - for now here is the participation, it doesn't matter 'where' you are but who you are within you sharing yourself: self support and being able to be supported back in equality as well as supporting others.

I'd like to give Bella a hug as well lol but she's not near by atm. Will do so when we meet again and I agree, everyone that is here is a part of ourselves that we can stand equal to as that will of life that we are actually more than ready to live as.

So, you're here = let's keep walking here

thanks for sharing!

KellyPosey

Post by KellyPosey »

Hi John! Cool support here. Yup, it just takes pushing and self movement to actually start from 'where you're at' and just start pushing the point you awnt to develop- like writing for example, but this applies to anything- it's simply a process of accumulation. So you just start from wherever you are and start practicing and accumulating. Any skill has to be developed thru repeated consistent action! So, it's up to self if self will 'remain in place' and not get busy accumulating- or if self will take the necessary action and stick with it- if self wants to stay limited, or do what it takes to expand. And it always seems hard in the beginning- but once you do the simple 1+1 of accumulating skill, it is not difficult anymore and you have expanded- how cool is that.

Gian

Post by Gian »

Hey John

the forum here is to start new - let go of your old ways of how you used to participate and give this new opportunity to yourself, self forgive the past and give the present to yourself.

nice having you here.

Anton

Post by Anton »

I WILL STAND FOR LIFE! any way i can

Anna

Post by Anna »

Hi John - Cool that you're here!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”