I want out of the system

stephen376

I want out of the system

Postby stephen376 » 21 Jul 2011, 14:35

Hi everyone,

My name is Stephen and I live in London (for now), a place where the people are mostly as warm as the weather. I would describe myself as being from parts unknown. As i don't believe in any flag, government, king or queen. That's just a trap to separate us all just like one person having more money than the other.

Before discovering desteni, I gave up watching and having a TV. Saving a small fortune on the illegal TV (tax) license in the process. Then came giving up my car for a cycle bike. Then i gave up following, reading about sports in particular boxing and tennis. I plan to give up much more soon.

I'm happy to be here and looking forward to meeting many other free thinkers out there. To learn off and inspire one another to a better simpler life. I believe in well governed equality, peace and respect for everyone.

Thank you.

Kim S

Re: I want out of the system

Postby Kim S » 21 Jul 2011, 17:45

Hi Steven

I am Kim

I too am from the UK, Bristol infact so not too far away.

Welcome to the forum !

Kim S

Postby Kim S » 21 Jul 2011, 17:46

That should read Stephen...

Fidelisspies

Postby Fidelisspies » 21 Jul 2011, 18:48

HI, welcome to Practivist online.

The biggest points come when letting go of points within ourselves - Because it is who we are within that defines everything we do and participate with.
Go ahead and indulge - share a story of how you came to know of desteni or take on points of this world and expose the true nature of it or Share your realizations of your day/week.

cool

scott

Postby scott » 21 Jul 2011, 19:03

Welcome, Stephen!

For a moment I thought my brother joined the forum because he has the same name.

Enjoy~

KlausHoefler

Postby KlausHoefler » 21 Jul 2011, 20:39

Welcome Stephen

nice to see you here

stephen376

Postby stephen376 » 21 Jul 2011, 20:47

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for welcoming me.

Kim how is it in Bristol? It's near wales right or at least near the sea?

sylvia

Postby sylvia » 21 Jul 2011, 23:26

Hi Stephen welcome. Giving up certain things is a great way to find out what you were addicted to or why you were hanging on to it. Giving up things can also mean separation from society and self. But both ways it's a learning path and coming across points to face. Enjoy the forum and "belief" me you do not want out of the system. Once out of the system you are a nobody and non-existent for the system, powerless to change anything. Change comes from within oneself and manifest to ones outer world, that's no difference for the system. Change it from within in order to have an equal effect for everyone, equality.

Lindsay

Postby Lindsay » 22 Jul 2011, 04:53

Cool Stephen - welcome to the forum, where we realize the only way 'out of the system' is by/through become equal and one to the system as ourselves, thus we place ourselves directly into the system and move the system as ourselves to a system of equality and dignity for all. This will take time, discipline, and commitment - let's do it!

Kim S

Postby Kim S » 22 Jul 2011, 10:05

Great points!! Bristol is just across the bridge from Wales yes so kind of near the sea, I live inbetween Bath and Bristol about 120 from London :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”