Abdul Wahab
------------------------------------------------------
Investigate Self through Re-Search of Self
------------------------------------------------------

Ingrid Bloemheuvel

Re: I want out of the system

Postby Ingrid Bloemheuvel » 22 Jul 2011, 14:34

Hi hello Stephen - welcome
We're not just 'free thinkers', we're in process of being 'free of think-ers' :mrgreen:

PaulQuessy

Postby PaulQuessy » 22 Jul 2011, 16:00

WElcome, Stephen

Enjoy the forum

Cathy

Postby Cathy » 22 Jul 2011, 17:32

Greetings Stephen - Welcome here

Ann

Postby Ann » 22 Jul 2011, 18:42

Welcome Stephen :) This abusive system will end when we end it together.

Gian

Postby Gian » 22 Jul 2011, 19:42

Welcome Stephen

nice to see you here

time to stand is here and now,

Matti Freeman

Postby Matti Freeman » 22 Jul 2011, 23:19

Hi Stephen, welcome.

We must work together to get out of the system by standing equal and one with the system - which includes participating in the system in order to be able to actually stand as a point of influence. Gratefully, here we apply the tools which enable us to operate in the system effectively from a starting point of accumulating a real change that is best for all.

stephen376

Postby stephen376 » 23 Jul 2011, 10:43

why is desteni a movement? we are all free men and women. the power is not with the few but with the many. why do we have to work with the present system if the present system isn't working well? I say we make a stand now. the money or pyramid side of desteni i have allot of issues with this sorry guys. As i'm new to this i need answers and have plenty of questions.

Maya

Postby Maya » 23 Jul 2011, 11:27

why is desteni a movement? we are all free men and women. the power is not with the few but with the many. why do we have to work with the present system if the present system isn't working well? I say we make a stand now. the money or pyramid side of desteni i have allot of issues with this sorry guys. As i'm new to this i need answers and have plenty of questions.
Slow down, all will be clear as you walk your process, one step at a time, breath by breath.

the reason we work with what is HERE, which is currently the money system to create an Equal Money System is because there is no other way lol. Money became literally our god. money decide who lives and who dies. Money decide whether you have food or not. Money decide whether you can control people or not. through money, people can brainwash other people - money is GOD.

We are making a stand now - each and everyone of us is a voice for a world of Equality as we are the living example of the Desteni message. one by one till we'll be enough people to have a real impact in this world. till then - the Destonians are visible in every way possible - Blogs and Vlogs in a global way and in our individuals environment.
I suggest you take a moment, study the material because i'm sure that most of your questions were already answered - it's a matter of investigating.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”