introducing myself

Marzanna

introducing myself

Post by Marzanna »

Hello!!!Everybody!!!My name is Marzanna and I want to say hello and introduce myself to all desteni members!!alto I feel that I know many of You thru reading your post on face book and video and listening many of the interview from eqafe.
So right now I am participating in destine lite I process and it is interesting process.
I would like to start from beginning .I live now in US ,but my native country is Poland.I saw desteni-Sunnete interview in 2006 and it was intriguing ,the subjects ,I listen many of those interview from beings ,from other side.That time I was very much in the ligthworkers worlds,I went for healing with crystals ,healing with angels ,reiki ,meditations ,my last stop was yoga ,and I am yoga teacher ( I do teach small group of women ,but now only concentrate on physical movements and breath).Thru the years I was looking for some answers about the word ,about me.Being born in very much catholic notion ,family I really like the story about Jesus ,but in reality it was only a story ,because I saw that in real world it does not work this.
I saw in me and in people how we make a justifications of ours actions ,how it does not make it sense .I was a nurse in hospital( really want to be involved with something close to the healing ,medicine ,maybe because when i was a child I was sick a lot and I new how important is health .
Lets came back to desteni in 2006 what was presented it was interesting ,but the same time it was scary .I share this with my many friends ,close friends with teachers( I was looking for acceptance .for somebody who will help me to make a decision and I did not founded ) ,so I went with the path of meditation ,then books of Osho ,then breath integration with Collin Sisson,Rebirthing ,mind programming and books of David Icke and Michael Tsarion .Thru this years I did check from now and then desteni site and in y mind I create something that if nothing else is not going work ,the last stop will be Desteni .I still was looking for somebody to rescue me from me ,from the mind and emotions in me .Now I now that was self interest of mine to push me to be involved with the light worker movement- it was very appealing from out side ....,but my inside did not change ,I learn how to hide more my dark side from people ,but inside when I was alone I new I am the same ,nothing change.I remember when I listen Bernard interview in 2011 every day he was saying such a nasty staff about people and I really did not want to accept ,but I knew that what he was saying it was -is true ,because I knew what is going in my mind ,and it was not a pretty picture.For many years I was playing the outsider role ,I was just checking ,but really did not want to change ,participate .Because of listening of many interview from eqafe ,to hiring from animals and many beings I do want to change ,I see in me that I do want to exist ,I have many fears and emotion possession in me wich I want to change,I do not want to be abuser anymore.
So I want to thank you all for the sharing your process and I am glad to be here ,thank you for invitations to many groups ,cheers!!M.
Anna

Re: introducing myself

Post by Anna »

Hi Marzanna!

Yay you're here. I've also enjoyed getting to know you through Facebook and I am glad that you decided to join the forum.

It is a cool introduction you wrote - this is exactly what it is like: we circle around the truth until we simply can't keep lying to ourselves any longer because the truth is staring us long and hard in the face. I also come from a spiritual background and I have been astounded many times of how exceptionally I diluted and deceived myself while in these movements. The deceit in spirituality is massive.

Cool to hear how you're transforming the practical application of yoga from something 'more than' to physical support and self-exploration.

If you've got specific questions, you are welcome to place them in the Ask a Destonian thread.

If you've got a blog you can open up a thread in the writing yourself to freedom section and in the members blogs section where you can place your writings and blogs.

And lastly: please read through the forum guidelines.

Enjoy the forum!
Gian

Post by Gian »

Hey Marzanna.

WELCOME, I am glad you are here, most people will leave Desteni for last, because most actually know that Desteni is the real solution, the message, and only living the message for oneself and applied, and as you said, it is scary at first and that is why people shy away. as many have already said - the truth isn't nice and that is why many will rather accept the lie.

the truth is simply what is here as the physical evidence that we all can see for ourselves, and that is what Desteni is showing, what is here. and we actually give a real solution.... what a bonus lol.

I was also into healing and crystals and angels and reiki and meditation and all those things, i gave it all up in 2006. as I also became more aware of the Desteni message.

Thank you for sharing and welcome.
Marzanna

Post by Marzanna »

Thank You Anna!!,Thank You Gian!! :)
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Marzanna wrote:Because of listening of many interview from eqafe ,to hiring from animals and many beings I do want to change ,I see in me that I do want to exist ,I have many fears and emotion possession in me wich I want to change,I do not want to be abuser anymore.
So I want to thank you all for the sharing your process and I am glad to be here ,thank you for invitations to many groups ,cheers!!M.
Great to have you here, Marzanna! Yes we've seen you around Facebook for a while so, great for stepping in here and making the decision that you've written out above, glad to read.

Enjoy participating here!
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Hi Marzanna!

I too experienced a lot of resistance in starting my participation with the Desteni group. It's easier than we make it out to be, but it takes a process to see that. I found that I empowered and played into my fears a lot before I really faced them.

Keep breathing and writing! :mrgreen:
KellyPosey

Post by KellyPosey »

Hi Marzanna, Welcome to the forum and Enjoy! Glad you're here
Maite

Post by Maite »

Hi Marzanna! Welcome here.
Leila

Post by Leila »

Hey Marzanna and welcome to the forum.
I enjoyed reading you intro -- see you around on the forum!
maya rote

Post by maya rote »

Hey Marzanna
Welcome to the forum

Return to “Introduce Yourself”