cat sickness -mind intuition

Marzanna

cat sickness -mind intuition

Post by Marzanna »

Hello!!I just want to share some realization on intuition ,on mind intuition ....I hope it is helpful to share !
So about a month ago my I was talking to my friend and she was sharing her story about her cat being sick (she had 3 cats),about taking her cat to vet.and so on.I have one cat and she is pretty healthy .After the conversation with my friend now and then I had a thought I need to go to vet with my cat ,to check her out (but the starting point of this was a fear of my cat to not being healthy ) even she really was acting normal not showing any points of sickness.Being train in nursing school,being sick o lot in childhood from now I was looking on my cat from a perspective of sickness .
And finally a week ago I took her to the vet ,got some test done and the results came today ,all perfect and good ,she is in good condition.
I am not saying to not to take your pets to the vet ,I am writing about my points of fear of sickness and would like to share forgiveness :
I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to trust my mind ,to trust the mind knowledge about the sickness and health of my cat.
I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to not to stop the thought ,when I first realize ,but allowed to continue to grow and compound more and more on the point of sickness.
I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to not to see my cat objectively ,but from the eyes of my mind ,were I was looking for some signs of sickness.

I forgive myself to accept and allowed again trust my intuition mind ,not stoping ,and not being with my breath and believing and acting on that .
I commit myself to not to trust mind intuition ,but stop and see what is real in physicality ,stop and investigate more what is objective and what is subjective and write all the points out and make it decision or action from a clear perspective ,making decision in stability ,not from a point of fear
I commit myself to investigate the point of fear on sickness.
Thank You!!M.

Anna

Re: cat sickness -mind intuition

Post by Anna »

Very cool realizations here Marzanna.

This is essentially how advertisement work on us as well without our conscious awareness.

Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Yes cool example to not just hear what we believe is 'in fact so' according to a gut feeling or intuition or anything else and stick to practicality and physical tests that can be conducted in order to ensure one's and anyone else's well being based on physical evidence.

Thanks for sharing Marzanna

Leila

Post by Leila »

Cool Marzanna!

Juan Pablo

Post by Juan Pablo »

cool Marzanna!

kim amourette

Post by kim amourette »

really cool Marzanna thanx for sharing

Carrie

Post by Carrie »

Marzanna wrote:I commit myself to not to trust mind intuition ,but stop and see what is real in physicality ,stop and investigate more what is objective and what is subjective and write all the points out and make it decision or action from a clear perspective ,making decision in stability ,not from a point of fear
Really cool self-support here, Marzanna - thanks for sharing.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”