I'm Brandon

Brandon

I'm Brandon

Post by Brandon »

Hello my name is Brandon
i'm an 18 years old guy, from México.

i 've been following desteni since almost 5 years, i remember i was 14 when i started to look at all these things,
at first it was '2012', then it was nostradamus and some other predictions, then it came illuminatis and david icke and some other BS i can't even remember, when i first met sunnete spies videos, i was like 'is this a joke or something like that'?' my english skills weren't that good at that momment, so i didn't give it that much of attention, though i already knew about the SPANISH Version that Marlén is taking care of.

but i've lost the sight of this gropu for almost a year.

and i've had like 3 accounts in this forums already, i don't know what happened to them though, perhaps they got deleted.

ever since i met desteni, and i could get through the message, my perception about the life have changed, i'm not saying that i believe i'm an unique guy, or a wannabe-unique superior-weird, just to feed my ego-brain, but i swear that i see life in a different way, i'm not a destonian nor i have applied the desteni process yet though.

however i've watched a lot of VLOGS,

now i got off-topic, getting more ON-TOPIC

i want to join this forums, so i might share my experiences of life, with you'all,

sylvia

Re: I'm Brandon

Post by sylvia »

Hi Brandon welcome to the forum and hey cool you want to join the forum after a period of having lost sight of Desteni. Please read through the forum guidelines to understand what you can expect from us and what we expect from you. In the Writing Yourself to Freedom section you can post your own writings or you can join us when you're comfortable with writing in the Seven Year Journey to Life. Specific questions you can ask a Destonian and when you are ready to do some Self-Foregivenss you can share your Self-Forgiveness here. If there are any questions please ask.

Maybe you can share with us what Desteni material had the most impact on you?

See you around Brandon.

Leila

Post by Leila »

Welcome back Brandon -- looking forward to reading you around!

Rozelle de Lange

Post by Rozelle de Lange »

Cool Brandon - Thanks for sharing and welcome back.

Luka

Post by Luka »

Welcome Here Brandon!

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Cool Brandon,

Welcome back.

It is strongly suggested to check out the Desteni I Process Lite course - it is fun and it's free.

www.lite.desteniiprocess.com

Enjoy.

Brandon

Post by Brandon »

sylvia wrote:Hi Brandon welcome to the forum and hey cool you want to join the forum after a period of having lost sight of Desteni. Please read through the forum guidelines to understand what you can expect from us and what we expect from you. In the Writing Yourself to Freedom section you can post your own writings or you can join us when you're comfortable with writing in the Seven Year Journey to Life. Specific questions you can ask a Destonian and when you are ready to do some Self-Foregivenss you can share your Self-Forgiveness here. If there are any questions please ask.

Maybe you can share with us what Desteni material had the most impact on you?

See you around Brandon.
thanks

to be honest a lot of things, some months ago i felt into a depression state, i stopped watching desteni's videos for a while when i watched the one about 'flower of lotus' or something like that, where sunnete stated your young dissappears once you hit 28 years, that video let me thinking about the opportunities i've wasted, and that my young life is comming to an end. i'm going to write in the right section about all the experiences i've had, thank you all for reading me.

i hope i can share and learn a lot of useful things. :D

Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Hi Brandon, welcome

The videos you watched are the flower of life explaining the 7 year cycles/phases in which the mind consciousness system develops in the human being. However at this stage it doesn't matter how old you are, one is able to walk this process and commit yourself to walk this process regardless. So that information was presented in order for people to be aware of what consciousness as the mind really is and how it exists as within the body.

Sharing within the forum is about writing yourself and then applying the tools that you are already familiar with - self forgiveness, self corrective statements which you can also read in the topics mentioned by Sylvia - hence the point of it is self-support.

sylvia

Post by sylvia »

Cool Brandon and yes the regret of what we didn't do is a familiar theme so to speak to all of us and that's why it is so important to apply ourselves and to use the tools given by Desteni. That way we will have less to regret or blame ourselves for, because if we simply do things and get it done there is so much space left to really get to know ourselves and to see in Self-honesty where we need to change in order to become effective and not waste our years away.

I was 40 when I was introduced to Desteni and for quite a while I had this fear of being too old to get it all done within process. Once I understood, as Marlen said, that process is the same for everyone no matter what age it was a huge relief for me. Because imagine I was looking back at 40 years where I had tried to life the best I could, but my starting points were not always or most of the time not aligned with the wish to live a self directed life in the best interest of all. So best to no longer waste time and get it done. Brandon you may always ask where to find the materials that connect with the points you're working on or maybe are stuck in, there will always be someone on the forum that knows the right interview, blog, article ecc. and also the search button is very useful. So welcome on board Brandon.

kim amourette

Post by kim amourette »

Hey Brandon,

cool to see you back on the forum.
And, as Gabriel also suggested - i also recommend the DIP Lite Course to get you started on practically walking your process of getting to know and establishing yourself as life --- as that is after all what Desteni stands for, the Practical application of the realizations and information. Enjoy

Cheers, Kim

Return to “Introduce Yourself”