Hello I am Rene

namaste203

Hello I am Rene

Postby namaste203 » 31 Jul 2013, 10:25

I am new to all of this information though I find it quite logical in most areas. I am wondering what happened to Jack in the videos? Suddenly some other guy who doesn't even introduce himself started talking in the last few History of Manking videos. I am uncomfortable to suddenly have a different personality suddenly take over.
I hope someone can answer my question. I will check out the forum too; I have signed up for the desteni lite course too. :mrgreen:

barbara

Re: Hello I am Rene

Postby barbara » 31 Jul 2013, 12:41

Hi there!

Welcome to the forum.

If you've got specific questions, as with the history of mankind interviews, you are welcome to place them in the Ask a Destonian thread.: http://forum.desteni.org/viewforum.php?f=36 Don’t forget to add which interviews you are specifically speaking of.

Suggest to consider sharing how you found Desteni and what specific videos and articles were assisting and supporting you, what you see as pertinent to self within the history of mankind interviews, for example, as to what you learned that has maybe prompted you to see, realize and understand a necessity to do something, to initiate change in your day to day living.

You can also open up a thread in the writing yourself to freedom http://forum.desteni.org/viewforum.php?f=8 section and in the members blogs http://forum.desteni.org/viewforum.php?f=10 section where you can place your writings and blogs.

Cool that you’ve signed up for the diplite course, Rene!

And lastly: please read through the forum guidelines http://forum.desteni.org/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=2181.

Anna

Postby Anna » 31 Jul 2013, 14:33

Hi Rene!

Welcome to the forum.

Enjoy!

kim amourette

Postby kim amourette » 31 Jul 2013, 16:06

Hey Rene,

cool to have you on the forum.

Cheers, Kim

PS:
"Register with a Real Name:
We suggest to register with your Real Name since we are working with standing within one’s Accountability. If/When you are ready to participate on this Forum with your real Name and you previously registered with a fake name, please provide one of the admins your Name and we will change your username to your real name, or a combination of your name and surname (if your name is already in use). " (Forum Guidelines"

namaste203

Postby namaste203 » 01 Aug 2013, 01:29

Awesome thanks for the Welcomes and info!!!

I don't recall how I found the History of Mankind videos but from there I saw the desteni links :)

Anna

Postby Anna » 01 Aug 2013, 07:45

Hi Rene.

Regarding the experience of uncomfortability you experienced towards the History of Man videos, my perspective is that it doesn't really matter 'who's' talking in the videos. What is relevant is what is being shared - what is relevant is the message itself, not the messenger. I definitely suggest checking out all the new material that is available on Eqafe. There's a ton of new free interviews available along with many series.

Don't hesitate to ask if you've got any questions.

Enjoy!

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 01 Aug 2013, 13:24

Hi Rene,

Great that you've signed up for DIP Lite, enjoy that and participating here reading and asking if you have any other questions on someone's blog or any other discussion thread here.

Welcome to the forum

Cathy

Postby Cathy » 01 Aug 2013, 20:23

Welcome to the forum Rene - Enjoy!

Rebecca Dalmas

Postby Rebecca Dalmas » 02 Aug 2013, 02:12

HI Rene,
Welcome here.

Carrie