Who am I

Carlton

Who am I

Post by Carlton »

Hello, My name is Carlton Tedford.
I have been following Desteni for a while. When I first discovered desteni, I knew that the message was 100% real, so I watched the videos every day until I would fall asleep. It was a daily thing for me. Then one day, I went to pick up where I left off and discovered that the videos was starting to be removed by Youtube and I started to panic for a moment. So I started to comb the internet looking for them with no luck until I went to the desteni.co.za and there I found that the videos was also under the chinese Youtube as well as other languages Youtube channels. So I continued to watch. So now I finally had Gutts enough to do the Desteni i Process course Lite. Now I am currently taking the course and thats where I am. I am here to learn who I am, what life is all about and how I can get myself to the point of helping out in which ever way that is needed. Thank you.

Marlen

Re: Who am I

Post by Marlen »

Hi Carlton,

Very cool you're here and enjoy the DIP Lite course which is the step by step way to start getting comfortable with the writing tools of self support. And yes, YT channels were removed but there's many others uploaded, as well as taking the time to also check out the articles in the website as a complement to what you have already read.

Please take a moment to read the Forum Guidelines to ensure you are aware of the specifics on how the forum operates/ what to post, etc. You can also check out the blogs http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com/, http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com/ for further support.

You can share your writings when you are comfortable to do so at the Writing Yourself to Freedom forum and/or Self-Forgiveness for more specific questions/ points with regards to your application of it. You can also check out the 7 Years Journey to Life thread and start your own when you declare you are up for it.

Enjoy and glad you made the decision to come here.

Carrie

Post by Carrie »

Hey Carlton - welcome to the forum!
Carlton wrote:So now I finally had Gutts enough to do the Desteni i Process course Lite. Now I am currently taking the course and thats where I am. I am here to learn who I am, what life is all about and how I can get myself to the point of helping out in which ever way that is needed.
Cool to hear that you're now getting into understanding and supporting yourself and that you decided to start with the DIP Lite Course. And yes, we are both the cause and the solution for the problems that we're seeing here so the solution starts with us. For me, what is shown here at Desteni with writing, self-forgiveness, self-correction, and self-commitment is the most effective way to understand myself, re-direct myself, and to apply myself within a solution that is best.

Glad that you decided to join us!

Anna

Post by Anna »

Hi Carlton.

Very cool that you decided to join us on the forum.

Glad you're here.

In addition to the links already shared, I suggest checking out Eqafe- where all the new (and some old) material can be found.

Jeanne

Post by Jeanne »

Hi Carlton!
Welcome to the forum!

Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Great to see you here Carlton!

Rebecca Dalmas

Post by Rebecca Dalmas »

Welcome Carlton, cool that you are here.

Ann

Post by Ann »

Cool and Welcome! :)

Luka

Post by Luka »

Hi Carlton, welcome to the forum. Enjoy!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”