Hi all

Jorn

Hi all

Post by Jorn »

About 3 years back or 4 years almost I picked up desteni from youtube where I was just bored on work trying to find more controversial stuff, because even the conspiracy people were boring me after some time

Lots of talks and meetings I have witnessed through youtube but also on the farm later on from Bernard and others as well (he had some awesome talks which are recorded as well for the tube which has been closed and stuff i could pick up)

Anyway lots of experience and just like Bernard predicted i went in hermit mode after the farm and basicaly through multiple layers of stress and substance usage pushed myself in a psychose which I am recovered from now for the large part (psychose is no fun dont try it)

The way I see it is that it is experience I can use just like I apply myself in the clinic because it doesn't matter where I am and I wanna be able to apply myself as myself wherever (with some restrictions to that because I found out you can't help people always the hard way)

I have enjoyed the forums before and will again by reading up on what has been a little and mainly by focusing on recovery and improvement as myself

SunetteSpies

Re: Hi all

Post by SunetteSpies »

Jorn, some points to take into consideration with the decision to start walking your process again:

1. You have to start from the beginning and you have to start with the basics. You cannot use your memories of what you have gained in your ‘previous process’ – all of it is ‘lost’ in a way, as you have ‘lost that part of you / whatever it is that you did walk/realise/understand’ and you ‘lost it’ to the acceptance and allowance of giving up to the mind / the patterns/habits back then instead of standing / changing.
Remember, process is ‘ongoing’ – as you walk, and continue walking, you strengthen your self/awareness and so living and actually move/expand inward and forward simultaneously. However, when you give up on yourself / give into the mind – it’s like you reverse all the steps you had taken up to that point and you fall back farther than the position where you stood in relationship to your mind when you started process in the beginning.

Therefore, see/realise/understand that: you have to start with a ‘blank slate’ within yourself – you have to walk your process from ‘who you are now’ – I would suggest starting with DIP Lite, to cross-reference/ensure that you understand the basics, that you are not using any “memories of yourself in the past” to try and walk process “now” with everything else that you accumulated in the Mind throughout the years and then with DIP Lite – start the blogging process.

2. Understand that Bernard didn’t “predict” anything – he simply showed you who you were/accepting and allowing yourself to be and what you were already in the process of creating in your Mind and through your Mind into your life/living experience. So, it wasn’t as much as a prediction as it was fact. Even within that there was a moment to stand up and change, where you could have investigated for yourself what he showed you, could have sat down with yourself, written it out, walked your mind patterns and habits and through that – would have seen the life you were in the process of creating for yourself and could have stopped/changed through such a process. But, you didn’t – instead you simply accepted and allowed the mind, the consequence and went and lived it without change.
So, in this regard Jorn – is the point that you still have to face – Responsibility. Responsibility for your mind/you, understanding how it works, how you create/program yourself through it and how this determine your life/living experience. To do that, all the processes here are available as well as the assistance/support from those that have stood over the years – therefore, it’s going to require of you to be humble, self honest and really introspect/investigate to stand.

So, from all the moderators here on the Forum – you’re a ‘newbie’ – exactly at the position/starting point where anyone starts with walking process for the first time and this is what you have to consider as well to understand where you are within your process, so that you can best establish a beginning/starting point and from there most effectively assist and support yourself.

All that is relevant Jorn, is how you’re going to start your process and walk your process – apply and live change, this determines who you are/will be: how you take responsibility for the past and change yourself in/as the here.

Nicklk1795

Post by Nicklk1795 »

What's up man. Cool you're here. I did the same for about a year, definitely allot to utilize over that period of time, and the forum has been of use, and dip lite very handy.

Jorn

Post by Jorn »

Clear Sunette, I know I start again and I see my own responsibility in walking my process. I will take it one step at the time

Maite

Post by Maite »

Cool Jorn - looking forward to reading your posts.

Please read the Forum - suggest you read the forum guidelines if you haven't yet.
For questions, use the Ask a Destonian thread and obviously, to share your writings/blogs, you can open a personal thread in the writing yourself to freedom section and in the members blogs section.

Here's also the link to DIP Lite course that Sunette suggested to you: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com.

Enjoy!

Jorn

Post by Jorn »

Tnx maite, yes i will start new blog for this process and keep the format of everyday writing starting today as day 1 and read up on the.guidelines

Kim S

Post by Kim S »

Hi Jorn,

Welcome..look forward to reading you.

Bella

Post by Bella »

Cool Jorn, it's good to see you here!

Carrie

Post by Carrie »

Hey Jorn! Welcome.

Where you have decided to begin from the starting point, I agree with Sunette and Maite - take the DIP Lite course. I am currently in the course myself and it has assisted me with writing and showing me more effectively how to get to the points that are required to be expanded and directed.

I've seen you on Facebook and looking forward to seeing you here as well.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”