Hedo

Ann

Re: Hedo

Post by Ann »

Welcome back. I do remember you

Reece

Post by Reece »

Thanks everyone. Just kinda of a fucking update on where I'm at. I will do some writings on who I am and maybe check out the DIP course, anyway. I've been listening to a lot of Mars Volta recently, and they did put out a masterpiece entitled Noctourniquet. The concept of this album is where the children should be seen and not heard. I like that album because it gave me a lot of perspectives on how to stay focused in my process. I have been able to gain the law and stand equal and one with all life. My current 'process' is now to spend my time having a Good time. What do you think?

Anna

Post by Anna »

Reece wrote:Thanks everyone. Just kinda of a fucking update on where I'm at. I will do some writings on who I am and maybe check out the DIP course, anyway. I've been listening to a lot of Mars Volta recently, and they did put out a masterpiece entitled Noctourniquet. The concept of this album is where the children should be seen and not heard. I like that album because it gave me a lot of perspectives on how to stay focused in my process. I have been able to gain the law and stand equal and one with all life. My current 'process' is now to spend my time having a Good time. What do you think?
Hi Reece.
I have been able to gain the law and stand equal and one with all life.

My current 'process' is now to spend my time having a Good time.
From my perspective, these two statements are inherently contradictory. Standing equal with all life means to also see and take responsibility for what is Here, in seeing and understanding that what is Here is 'Self', hence the words 'One' and 'Equal'. Life on earth is currently in dire conditions and so focusing on 'having a good time' when so much of life is existing in suffering and at the brink of destruction simply does not equate to standing equal and one to what is Here.

So I would suggest to have a look at these experiences within yourself and to within that be careful to not deceive yourself into an experience of 'equality and oneness' that has nothing to do with what it means to in fact stand one and equal with all life and what is Here. It can be very easy to create such experiences within oneself, especially using triggers such as music or drugs, but 'standing one and equal' as an experience within one's mind is very far from what it means to stand one and equal in fact.

AnthonyF

Post by AnthonyF »

Anna wrote:
Reece wrote:Thanks everyone. Just kinda of a fucking update on where I'm at. I will do some writings on who I am and maybe check out the DIP course, anyway. I've been listening to a lot of Mars Volta recently, and they did put out a masterpiece entitled Noctourniquet. The concept of this album is where the children should be seen and not heard. I like that album because it gave me a lot of perspectives on how to stay focused in my process. I have been able to gain the law and stand equal and one with all life. My current 'process' is now to spend my time having a Good time. What do you think?
Hi Reece.
I have been able to gain the law and stand equal and one with all life.

My current 'process' is now to spend my time having a Good time.
From my perspective, these two statements are inherently contradictory. Standing equal with all life means to also see and take responsibility for what is Here, in seeing and understanding that what is Here is 'Self', hence the words 'One' and 'Equal'. Life on earth is currently in dire conditions and so focusing on 'having a good time' when so much of life is existing in suffering and at the brink of destruction simply does not equate to standing equal and one to what is Here.

So I would suggest to have a look at these experiences within yourself and to within that be careful to not deceive yourself into an experience of 'equality and oneness' that has nothing to do with what it means to in fact stand one and equal with all life and what is Here. It can be very easy to create such experiences within oneself, especially using triggers such as music or drugs, but 'standing one and equal' as an experience within one's mind is very far from what it means to stand one and equal in fact.
Cool advice, Anna. I agree, especially with the point about using music in particular as a trigger to create an experience of supposed oneness and equality - albeit only in our mind.

Being a Mars Volta fan myself, and knowing of that particular album that you're referring to, Reece, I for one do not see the album 'Noctourniquet' as inciting perspectives as to how to stay focused in my process.
It's very easy to misinterpret albums, songs - and it's easy to interpret albums and songs as something that they are not.

I used to be really attached to music. And I used to listen to particular songs to make me feel 'at ease'. But in reality, how is that helpful? A low tempo 'sad' song for instance, one, and I personally, used to get so worked up into a particular song, where I felt as if this artist was talking exclusively to/about me - that there was some sort of emotional connection with this artist/track - but that is not so, I created this emotional connection to that song, and I was clinging onto that song to again, help me feel 'at ease'.

Anna

Post by Anna »

Very cool perspective Anthony.

Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Being a Mars Volta fan myself, and knowing of that particular album that you're referring to, Reece, I for one do not see the album 'Noctourniquet' as inciting perspectives as to how to stay focused in my process.
It's very easy to misinterpret albums, songs - and it's easy to interpret albums and songs as something that they are not.
Yes, I've been 'through' that myself before where I simply added whichever I felt would make 'my life' have a deeper meaning based on certain music and lyrics and only empathizing at an Emotional level to what I believed was the 'waking up' experience. I also know that album and lol I agree Anthony, I do not see that either, at all if anything some awareness of abuse but that's it...

Here it is also to realize that just as we do with words, we tend to attach our own experiences onto songs, music, images, imaginations, etc. and so we deviate from the actual meaning of words and for seeing physical reality for what it is, which is in fact walking our own process out of cognitive dissonance = stop being brainwashed by beginning to rather investigate Who am I within words, How have I come to create a word, a song, or anything else as an experience within me that Only exists 'within me' and wouldn't this imply that if this meaning is only within me and my mind, then in fact it cannot be real as it cannot be referenced/seen by others as well? And so, starting to question everything we've be-LIE-ved to be real and 'truth.'

So, Reece, I also suggest that you do sign up for DIP Lite as there you will be able to better understand what the tools of self-support are for and how you can practically implement them.

I fully agree with Anna: 'having a good time' is the least thing one can be 'one and equal to' in actual self-awareness, that is merely a delusion and a such I suggest you also start seeing it for what it is if your intention and starting point of participating again is to genuinely support yourself.

Reece

Post by Reece »

basically anna you are asking 'what have I done to be worthy' - I have gained the Divine Law. Is that worthy? Yes.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”