Soo... I have to reintroduce myself: I stand for equality

Joseph Floretta

Soo... I have to reintroduce myself: I stand for equality

Postby Joseph Floretta » 21 Oct 2013, 08:16

Hello everyone. So, in times past, I have realized my point of responsibility within this mess of equality, but have held onto every single excuse and justification that has allowed me to remain in my self interested delusion, with the most prevalent justification being 'ok, i realize that i am in fact a co creator of earth, i can use common sense deduction to understand my role, but instead of actually changing myself, i can go around and try to 'open' peoples eyes and 'trap' people into their cycles of change, so that they do all the work and i just sit here not actually doing anything but hope to reap in the benefits of a changed world'. This also transcended into how i felt about destonians, along the lines of 'well, all i have to do is try and gear people into investigating desteni and i will have done my part within changing this world because it's easy to see how resilient these people are and how they are not, will not, and cannot stop the process of life they walk until this world reflects the nature of equality.' All of these I'm realizing are just utter bullshit excuses because what actually got me into considering desteni as the education for life in equality are the people that do not have a choice within all of this, those that are dependent on people that have the power to change things to not 'dick around' any longer, to take a stand and walk the process of life. I completely brainwashed myself once i stopped realizing what this process was about, to take a stand as life here on earth as all as one as equals, when i stopped making my starting point from being the process was for all and myself as a whole, not just myself, and turned my starting point of into 'how can i get the biggest boner from people who think that i am actually standing up for life with desteni'. Within this I completely trapped myself into bullshit polarities of, 'well i cannot go back and admit wrong doing to those actually walking the desteni message, or theyll realize me for who i was -- a bullshitter, and within me practically showing 'don't trust me', i would lose my identity of 'agreeing with desteni', of 'yeahh, im actually doing something for this world, look at me.' So, I have realized that this is bullshit, this is not me, i actually do care about the quality of peoples lives, and for me to make this message of who i am real, i have to give up every interest that i have in wanting to be special, to be somebody more than your average joe, because these peoples lives that are affected by my inaction are worth something, something way more than any personality i create for myself, and that is not fair because their lives are real, while my self image is not. Hope I made sense with what i was trying to express, thanks for the read, and see you guys on the forums and facebook. Now off to reclaim myself in the dip lite. I would ask for good luck but see how that would be a huge disservice. Thanks all.

sylvia

Re: Soo... I have to reintroduce myself: I stand for equalit

Postby sylvia » 21 Oct 2013, 08:51

Hi Joseph welcome to the forum and cool realizations. We can indeed not make a difference if we're not willing to be that difference ourselves. Human nature has been for a long time one of self-interest and sitting back watching how others will change things, which gives one this position where one feels in power and superior to the rest. Actually this is a position of an observer of life and not really living life, while talking shit and knowing things better when things are not changing the way we had imagined it. Only self-change will bring change and for that you are at the right place while doing your Dip-lite!

It would be cool to share here where you're at within your process at the moment apart from your realization which created a platform to return to the forum/Desteni.

If you have any writings/you are going to write and you want to share these on the forum please open a thread at Writing yourself to Freedom and for Self-Frgiveness Sharing Self-Forgiveness that way we can support and assist you with your writings.

Please do read the forum guidelines before you continue using the forum.

See you around Joseph.

Joseph Floretta

Postby Joseph Floretta » 21 Oct 2013, 10:00

Awesome Sylvia

We can indeed not make a difference if we're not willing to be that difference ourselves. Human nature has been for a long time one of self-interest and sitting back watching how others will change things, which gives one this position where one feels in power and superior to the rest. Actually this is a position of an observer of life and not really living life, while talking shit and knowing things better when things are not changing the way we had imagined it. Only self-change will bring change and for that you are at the right place while doing your Dip-lite!

This is spot-on. The position of holding ones identity into that of being an observer rather than a participant in living life is of the up-most importance to overcome if we in fact want to change this world, as we can see what follows when we let the governments, world leaders, corporations, and the people that do not understand how life functions be in a more directive control of what will happen to Earth. When we are observers, we protect ourselves in veils of our minds, using happiness and other mechanics to get ourselves away from the consequences of world so that we are never in a position of needing change, and thus hold onto the world as it is; but when we are participants of life, we can stand one and equal to what is actually going on in the world, and move our physicals accordingly to create a decent world where we stand in the position of actually being affected by our actions. Being in the position of observer proves that within that we are in fact are not in power nor superior to the rest because we have to build our mind's fortress of solitude around whatever shit the world throws at us to keep us in the same position of not having to change, instead of taking direct responsibility for what goes on in this world through the act of participating in it. Thanks for helping me realize a deeper dimension into my original starting point for wanting to observer instead of create: so that I can be powerless and inferior in the name of 'I'm not actually doing that.' Participant and observer are the actually the same coin, no matter what both are the deciding factors of what tomorrow will hold, the difference being that participants are willing to know that others are affected by this outcome, and thus move accordingly.

So yes, starting with oneself to be the difference is the key, thanks!

And yes, I am realizing that within my self change, that I actually do need to hold myself up to accountability (as this is something I have allowed myself to be thoroughly inadequate within), so the Dip is actually a great tool to use as the marker of 'am I staying consistent?, am I giving my writing everything that I have, tying up all loose ends?, am I committing myself like the rest of the people in desteni are proving is possible?' So its cool that the Dip does, can, will provide people that extra sort of push to let one know that you do not have to do this on your own, and that holding yourself up to the accountability of walking the path that others have successfully, are successfully walking, in order to grasp that this is not impossible, is viable support. It is what I need at least :P.

As for sharing my process. My biggest fear to date was that of missing out on the 'preprogrammed life' that I would of easily lived, had I not realized my point of responsibility to this world. Within this I hung on this fantasy that once I experience everything that I fear to miss out on, then I will restart my process to life. Time went on, as expected, and I realized a huge pattern within my life: that after I experienced what I 'need' to 'get it out of my system', so that I may be fully here with no 'what ifs', I can create a million more things that take priority over me 'giving myself up' for life. I tried to do this for a while until I realized, wow, however much I think that I am getting out of this is just complete nonsense and outright abusive lies because the world has not changed for the better whatsoever, nonetheless have my relationships that I have immediate influence. So, I sort of got caught into my place when I realized how mindfucked I got myself: so I am trying to live out my 'could have' life so that I can stop having baggage whenever I try to stand with Desteni, all of which is just going to cause more work and a bigger process to walk within and as Desteni because I was directly involved in creating more dishonesty to the world. Cool that I remembered that I can just stop, forgive myself for taking part in what I know isn't right, and use that as the benchmark for how I am going be different in the future.

sylvia

Postby sylvia » 21 Oct 2013, 10:39

Cool Joseph!
As for sharing my process. My biggest fear to date was that of missing out on the 'preprogrammed life' that I would of easily lived, had I not realized my point of responsibility to this world. Within this I hung on this fantasy that once I experience everything that I fear to miss out on, then I will restart my process to life. Time went on, as expected, and I realized a huge pattern within my life: that after I experienced what I 'need' to 'get it out of my system', so that I may be fully here with no 'what ifs', I can create a million more things that take priority over me 'giving myself up' for life. I tried to do this for a while until I realized, wow, however much I think that I am getting out of this is just complete nonsense and outright abusive lies because the world has not changed for the better whatsoever, nonetheless have my relationships that I have immediate influence. So, I sort of got caught into my place when I realized how mindfucked I got myself: so I am trying to live out my 'could have' life so that I can stop having baggage whenever I try to stand with Desteni, all of which is just going to cause more work and a bigger process to walk within and as Desteni because I was directly involved in creating more dishonesty to the world. Cool that I remembered that I can just stop, forgive myself for taking part in what I know isn't right, and use that as the benchmark for how I am going be different in the future.
The 'missing out' pattern is one that we all at one time have to deal with. It's even imbedded within a simple choice of do I like to eat an ice cream or a hotdog. The ice cream will fulfill all my sweet dreams, but I will miss out on this salty taste and more rewarding feeling in my stomach, kind of dilemma. So as you can see we tend to make life more complicated due to comparison while there is no need to compare, but instead just choose what's best for that given situation, as in what is best for all. Directing ones life is about living by principle and not living by regret. We've given form to our world, that is in the developed countries, in such a way that there seems to be too much choice, which totally distorts our view on reality. There is no way we can just order a coffee for instance or a simple sandwich, one has to go through these lengthy lists and processes of choosing and believing that this is of importance and has to do with real choice. So we feel we are in utter control within our lives, living our lives 'as suppose to be', and not seeing that we are not taking part in our lives, but merely standing on the sideline.

I suggest you open up a thread within de Writing yourself to Freedom section and start writing about this point separately or in combination with your Dip-lite. You can also create a blog and join us in our 7 Years Journey to Life where we write our daily blogs. Best to start of with reading the blogs of others to get some perspectives.

kim amourette

Postby kim amourette » 21 Oct 2013, 18:44

Hey Joseph,

cool introduction - Enjoy the DIP Lite Process

And, as Sylvia suggested - it would be cool to start a Journey to Life Blog and/or a Thread here on the forum as a point of self-support.

Cheers, Kim

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 21 Oct 2013, 19:29

Cool realizations and welcome back, Joe

sandymac

Postby sandymac » 21 Oct 2013, 23:35

Very cool Joseph! All the self-judgements can go too, it's actually very empowering and a relief to let all of that go. You are in a process, if it was quick and easy the world would have already changed to a better place for all. Many people care about the quality of lives of others BUT not many people actually DO anything-take the thoughts and emotions into ACTION- to bring REAL change into this very real world. Don't concern yourself, lol, we have all played these mind games with ourselves. You are here now and it's cool how you express yourself in the written word, very clear. Enjoy Dip Lite!

Rebecca Dalmas

Postby Rebecca Dalmas » 22 Oct 2013, 08:27

Cool Thread, Thanks and welcome Joseph.
Interesting, we have to participate to be able to observe all dimension. The two cannot be separate. Having said this we participate as mind within limited accepted values having made the values bigger than life, which then leads to instability to which we realize something is missing and become judgmental observers. Never questioning the starting point of our participation.

Joseph Floretta

Postby Joseph Floretta » 22 Oct 2013, 23:43

Thanks for the support everybody. I am finally seeing the importance of the forums, facebook, the dip, youtube, and all of the platforms for connectivity that we can utilize to stand as the group as equals as one, as effective support comes only from supporting and being supported in congruence, both of which can be achieved by just participating! Funny how I didn't want to see that. And thanks for the suggestions to start my own journey to life thread -- the journey to here as life is now!

Leila

Postby Leila » 23 Oct 2013, 00:16

Hey Joe and welcome back to the forum!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”