Hello everyone, my name is Tang

Ben Hailstone

Re: Hello everyone, my name is Tang

Postby Ben Hailstone » 09 Aug 2011, 18:28

Hi Tang I am recently trying to get involved with the Desteni process myself.I feel I am a bit like you.I like a lot of the psychological analysis I find here.It feels like my life-path got me here today,as in the unfolding of the holistic cosmic universal conspiracy that I am trying to take control of in my own life.Over the the last few days we have had riots here in London.Maybe you've heard about it.Kids are burning buildings,setting fire to cars and looting shops.I live very close to one of these epicentres.It is blind rage and ignorance being enacted.I am diagnosed with "schizophrenia" - but what is that?This bodes an important area of research.I've learnt to cope with the symptoms over the years and do not consider myself "mentally ill."It is just sometimes that the haters do not understand me and I do not fit into their world-view.I could write forever,disappearing into my own semantic lexicon.I've got something to do now so must sign off - bye for now.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 09 Aug 2011, 22:31

Hey Ben, welcome here

I suggest you open up a new thread introducing yourself and also cool that you're here if you're willing to support yourself because you can actually support you in walking through any experiences such as what's going on in London at the moment - If you're not familiar yet with Self Forgiveness and the tools here, I suggest you begin with that -

Enjoy participating and sharing -

TangKaChung

Postby TangKaChung » 14 Aug 2011, 09:37

Hi Tang I am recently trying to get involved with the Desteni process myself.I feel I am a bit like you.I like a lot of the psychological analysis I find here.It feels like my life-path got me here today,as in the unfolding of the holistic cosmic universal conspiracy that I am trying to take control of in my own life.Over the the last few days we have had riots here in London.Maybe you've heard about it.Kids are burning buildings,setting fire to cars and looting shops.I live very close to one of these epicentres.It is blind rage and ignorance being enacted.I am diagnosed with "schizophrenia" - but what is that?This bodes an important area of research.I've learnt to cope with the symptoms over the years and do not consider myself "mentally ill."It is just sometimes that the haters do not understand me and I do not fit into their world-view.I could write forever,disappearing into my own semantic lexicon.I've got something to do now so must sign off - bye for now.
Thank you for your sharing ,Hailstone.The riots in London prove ONE thing, the world have to change, human have to change.

Desteni ,a group which dedicates to world equality and Human perfection , is the best and the only solution so far which can bring the real change.I have decided to walk with such a group ,I will prove myself to them and to me.And I wish you will make your choice ,to be Self Honest or dishonest ,I have put myself to make the wise one ,how about you?

Thanks

abdul

Postby abdul » 16 Aug 2011, 03:11

Hey Ben, welcome here! Enjoy Equality!

Abdul Wahab
------------------------------------------------------
Investigate Self through Re-Search of Self
------------------------------------------------------

Ann

Postby Ann » 16 Aug 2011, 07:47