Esteni's Introduction

DesteniEarth

Esteni's Introduction

Postby DesteniEarth » 15 Jun 2011, 20:56

How I got to Desteni?
As the name ‘Desteni’ was derived from my name – a better question in my instance would be: How I got to Bernard?
When I met Bernard I was engaged and ‘creating a life’ of my own within the system. My fiancé and I had just closed our business in micro financing and we were both looking at other avenues of business that we were able to pursue. My fiancé made contact with Bernard who had a business in Educational Software to see whether this would be a profitable business to get involved in. They met in the Kloof mall where I happen to be shopping that particular morning, so naturally when I saw my fiancé I went over to their table to say hi. I sat across from Bernard and found him to be very odd. Bernard came over to our house where he gave us a demonstration of his software – At this stage my sister was living with us and this is where she met Bernard.

Over the next couple of weeks my sister spoke to Bernard for hours on end. Bernard was still doing tarot card readings and my sister would visit Bernard for long discussions and or tarot card readings.

My fiancé and I had already established such a routine within our world that one night I asked myself the question: There must be something more, there must be something else. I didn’t realise that asking such a question would lead to losing everything. Which is what happened. My fiancé and I broke up and everything we built was dismantled in a few weeks.

My telephonic discussions grew longer and longer with Bernard, he was talking about things that I had never heard of before and off course this intrigued me. He would send me documents upon documents to read such as the Toa te Ching and the Gospel of Thomas. The information was so foreign to me that I couldn’t decide whether he has pulling a prank on me or whether he was serious about the validity of the works he sent me.

His choice of words in relation to Religion was also weird, because in one sentence he would talk about the work of Jesus and in the next he would pull religion apart, yet simultaneously what he said made sense.
My background on Religion had been based on Christianity. Depending on the different personalities that I would become through my life would depend on how much Christianity I would allow into my life. As the semi rebellious child I would only go to church once or twice a month. As a University student I didn’t even think about going to church. As an engaged woman I thought that we ought to have a church that we attend as we will need one when we get married. Even though I was not and did not see myself as a very religious person there were certain principles that I believed were the truth, such as:
Jesus is the son of God. Through the blood of Jesus we are cleansed of all our sins. One day I will go to heaven as I am pure of heart.
These few principles were irrefutable within myself, and nobody was going to change this – lol.

At this stage Bernard did not outright refute Christianity, instead he would talk the words of Jesus and he would separate man made religion from the words of Jesus. It took me a while to come to realise that Religion is a man made concept and the video that assisted me with the final breakdown of the concept of Religion was ‘Zeitgeist’.

Over the next few months we spent many hours on the technology of the mind, which is better known as Mind Constructs within the Desteni I Process today. I did pie charts with my family and we applied Self Forgiveness at the dining room table in front of each other.
One weekend Bernard and I wrote out an agreement flower based on the words that we designed our agreement on. When we started he wrote his and my name in the middle of the page and then drew a circle around it – from there he drew out 7 lines and I thought to myself “Ok – 7 words – I can do this” – lol. So we wrote in 7 words and he continued by creating another layer of words – my heart sank as I didn’t like working with words and now I had to brace myself to do another entire layer of words - lol. So – I breathed through this resistance and we continued writing down words. We ended off with 127 words that we assigned to our agreement.

During this time we had developed the Educational Software business to a multimillion rand business and we were still growing very fast. Bernard and I liked going for Breakfast at the Kloof Mall to start off our day, and this is where we met Sunette as she was our waitress. She had the posture off a ballerina dancer with an infectious smile that made you smile. Bernard spoke to Sunette about her mother and I saw how this touched her at the core of her being. At this stage we did not yet know that her mother had died. After breakfast Bernard and I went shopping and when we came out of the shopping mall I had to check up on Sunette and I found her crying at the restaurant. Bernard suggested that Sunette should come and visit us. This is where Sunette became part of our lives.

A year later the portal opened which can you read more about within Sunette’s introduction. I found myself remaining very sceptical and looking for flaws within what was said, but no matter how sceptical I was the portal remained constant and consistent. While going through the portal videos a second time, I found myself surprised listening to the videos again as the information that were placed within those videos at the start of when the portal opened are still consistent with what is said today. I realised that I only heard what I wanted to hear the first time I listened to the videos and now that I have walked a path I am able to hear more clearly what had been said with the portal interviews.

So with the opening of the portal, Bernard and the portal had long discussions for hours at a time, where much research was done into late hours of the night – initially only recording their voices in the discussions. After a year of research the Desteni Universe website was created, whereby all the documents written by the portal and interviews done by the portal was uploaded. This was the birth of Desteni.

Bernard and Sunette have been and still are my greatest support as they challenge me on every aspect within myself. Living and working together as a process of self purification.

When the question of creating a course arose within Desteni we looked at what aspects we could work on incorporating into a course to be walked and to be applied. At this stage we had already worked with the concept that knowledge without application is useless and this was our next challenge to bring knowledge and information into a practical application that each person could walk their process by themselves within the support construct of the course that we were designing. I took on the principle of Mind Technology as I had already done extensive work with the pie charts that we had designed a few years back. However when we had done this work before it was done in face to face situations where one could gauge the person and provide the support that was required. The course that we were designing though had this component missing, so we had to back to drawing board. The first videos that were done on Mind Constructs took many hours as we were still applying old face to face techniques and were walking through the process of gathering terminology and technique to place into a written document style that could be published as a Lesson within a working platform from which to work from. This is where the Mind Constructs Course within the Desteni I Process was born.

As I had walked through this process of the creation of the Mind Constructs course, I had chosen my position within Desteni to stand within and as the point of Mind Constructs, it is the support that I live as an expression of myself.

Why I stand with and for Equal-Money and World-Equality
I have participated in a world where I have money and I have lived in a world where I have none. Having money and being able to live and express one-self is the one aspect everyone dreams about within the current economic system. Living in fear and survival I do not wish upon anyone as living in such conditions is very stressful. These are the two polarities that are present within our current economic structure – You either have or you have not. If you have you are able to live the high life but when you have not – death slips in through the back door.
What should be understood about the Capitalistic system is that its design is based in polarity and at some point there is a high and at another point there is a low. One can even place yourself in the shoes of every person within the world – Become the thief who is stealing for survival, become the rich kid having everything at your beck and call, become the child starving in Ethiopia, become the child that is over eating and is overweight in America. The current system exists because we have created it and accepted it to be the way it is. The underlying principle within the capitalistic system is polarity and the consequential outflow of a system that is based in polarity is manifesting polarity. The whole design of our economic system thus requires a shift – A shift to Equality.
When an economic system is based on Equality the consequential outflows of such a system is equality. This is why the Equal Money System was introduced as the principle from which an Equal Money system functions is equality and the consequential outflow of such a system is equality.

What I understand to be “Heaven on Earth” is.
Heaven on earth for me is best described by looking at an Equal Money system and how this system will manifest and create an environment that creates heaven on earth.
So – Here is a write up that I did on how I see an Equal Money system will practically function on earth:
Within the Equal money system there is conscription labour for the youth of 16 to 24 years old. Within this time you are trained to become part of the equal money system, highly trained in education, building social skills, developing practical working skills, educated and prepared for relationships and marriage. These skills are not only for the elite of the world but a requirement of our society as a standard that all human beings are raised within and as. We are equals amongst each other developing our individual skills and innate abilities. The conscription labour years is a time for the youth of the population to explore, learn and develop themselves into and as the society that we are building within and as an Equal Money System. The youth that is in their conscription labour phase provides for all the needs that are required to live for the entire society, such as food and goods production. Thus everything that a person requires is already prepared for and planned for at the point of conception.
Once you have completed your conscription labour you enter a society where your equal counterparts are highly effective, well learnt human beings striving towards a world where self exploration and self development forms part of the core of ones being. Being part of an Equal Money System society your experience, development and practise is what you ‘give’ to your society. As there is no requirement to work after you have left the conscription labour you are now able to choose what you will occupy your time with. If within your conscription labour you identified that your strengths are within designs you can enrol your skills towards designing motor vehicles or aircrafts. If you found within your conscription years that your strengths were within public relations you could enrol your skills towards public speaking, etc. There is no money exchange for the services that you give as you already have everything that you require. Your participation in developing skills further is part of your own self development and that which you create is given to the benefit of all of your community.
Everything that you have is because of the people that have come before you and what you give; you are giving to all the people that you leave behind when you die.
An Equal Money System is the platform from which we create Heaven on earth, as each individual learns individual skills such as self-trust, self responsibility, self honesty and integrity which turns into a community of heaven on earth which will be viewed as a consequential outflow of our expressions as ourselves showing trust between human and human, human and animal, freedom of expression and development, consideration to all life and respecting our earth.

Here are 10 videos suggested for practical support
Knowledge is USELESS HoM93 Sep 13
http://youtu.be/r6A6pSQl2Zg

Energy Demon Sep 13
http://youtu.be/lSTiqcE1tec

Starting Point Demon Sep 19
http://youtu.be/lNQcFPj-zzI

What happens if I suppress myself, my thoughts
http://youtu.be/fTFgO7eDic0

Why Equal Money Mar 13
http://youtu.be/bftlMNcPfH4

Freedom from Mind Control with Desteni Jun 27
http://youtu.be/KkRALXtZ_rg

The Keys to Developing Self-Trust Aug 30
http://youtu.be/9vcCqc38K7Y

Self Forgiveness is the Key to Equality Sep 2
http://youtu.be/ralDonhPJBQ

Self Honesty versus Honesty Apr 26
http://youtu.be/L5uQWj2CI7Y

Where Self-Honesty Begins Sep 24
http://youtu.be/rXpC15vXif8

Cathy

Re: Esteni's Introduction

Postby Cathy » 15 Jun 2011, 22:58

Esteni wrote:
Everything that you have is because of the people that have come before you and what you give; you are giving to all the people that you leave behind when you die.
An Equal Money System is the platform from which we create Heaven on earth, as each individual learns individual skills such as self-trust, self responsibility, self honesty and integrity which turns into a community of heaven on earth which will be viewed as a consequential outflow of our expressions as ourselves showing trust between human and human, human and animal, freedom of expression and development, consideration to all life and respecting our earth.

Lindsay

Postby Lindsay » 16 Jun 2011, 06:19

cool read Esteni - thanks!

sylvia

Postby sylvia » 16 Jun 2011, 08:57

Thanks Esteni, cool to read through your story after all the bits and pieces I'd heard before, it puts all into perspective.

Jessie Arias

Postby Jessie Arias » 16 Jun 2011, 22:20

Thanks Esteni for sharing, I enjoy reading your story!

Rozelle de Lange

Postby Rozelle de Lange » 16 Jun 2011, 22:43

Enjoyed this :)

Gian

Postby Gian » 17 Jun 2011, 09:49

thanks for sharing this Esteni.

Maya

Postby Maya » 17 Jun 2011, 10:38

Enjoyed reading your story Es.
The first videos that were done on Mind Constructs took many hours as we were still applying old face to face techniques and were walking through the process of gathering terminology and technique to place into a written document style that could be published as a Lesson within a working platform from which to work from. This is where the Mind Constructs Course within the Desteni I Process was born.
Long hours indeed! working with you for long hours on the actual environment mind construct was the one point which made see how i've abducted self responsibility throughout my entire life so by the time i've got to the stage of self corrective action, i could literally stand up and change myself to a person who is responsible for oneself and one's world. grateful to be a part of the birth of the Desteni I Process - Mind Construct.
As I had walked through this process of the creation of the Mind Constructs course, I had chosen my position within Desteni to stand within and as the point of Mind Constructs, it is the support that I live as an expression of myself.
Thank you for standing as the point of Mind Constructs!
While going through the portal videos a second time, I found myself surprised listening to the videos again as the information that were placed within those videos at the start of when the portal opened are still consistent with what is said today
i was also thinking about it the other day, how the message is always the same and how consistance Desteni is from day 1.

ANDREW DAVIS

Postby ANDREW DAVIS » 18 Jun 2011, 19:30

GREETINGS,

THANK YOU FOR THE SHARE...

Return to “Introduce Yourself”