Garbrielle

Re: Hi all

Postby Garbrielle » 16 Mar 2014, 17:06

Hi Sampsa, welcome to the forum!

Valentin Rozman

Postby Valentin Rozman » 16 Mar 2014, 18:47

Welcome Sampsa!

It is cool that you joined a group that supports everyone in overcoming any addiction, as related to substances, and also addictions that are more subtle and are related to mind energy. The first step is to admit to yourself that you have an addiction which you have already done. Then it is necessary to seek a group that will support you unconditionally and this forum is intended exactly to offer this kind of assistance. Finally it is up to you to consider all suggestions and walk the process of releasing yourself from all behaviour patterns that suppress your full natural self-expression. Eventually life will become much more satisfying. There is so much deep enjoyment to experience when we get out of our comfort zone and take full self-responsibility for everything that we have accepted and allowed.

Be the change you want to see, practice oneness and equality
Desteni Slovenia | FaceBook | YouTube | Blogger

Matti Freeman

Postby Matti Freeman » 18 Mar 2014, 08:21

Hi Sampsa, enjoy the forum

Matti

Sampsa

Postby Sampsa » 22 Mar 2014, 01:47

Thanks for everyone for the support and points you have provided. It's been more clear now and I am doing work on daily basis on my issues although it "feels" like I am running in circles sometimes but I am starting to realize now that there is in fact a "loop" of some sorts. As to addictions I am discovering more and more these subtle attachments I have grown accustomed to for example mental victimhood and the tendency to not to take responsibility in some issues in my life. But as said it seems my days are full of events and the daily experiences are now not just fleeting by but are providing me with the new insight of my mental/thought patterns.

Rozelle de Lange

Postby Rozelle de Lange » 22 Mar 2014, 03:14

Cool that you are becoming more aware of and identifying specific 'attachments' within yourself, such as the victimization point and the responsibility point. You will find how many points within these two (as example) will open up even further as you apply self-forgiveness. Take it one point at a time, by for example working with 'self-victimization' and opening that up through self-forgiveness until the point is clear within self, then moving onto the next and so on - as a suggestion.

But as said it seems my days are full of events and the daily experiences are now not just fleeting by but are providing me with the new insight of my mental/thought patterns.
- very cool feedback!

Enjoy your self-investigation process.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”