Hi im Tina but you can call me Teens

TinalovesJesus

Hi im Tina but you can call me Teens

Postby TinalovesJesus » 29 May 2014, 01:00

Hi im Tina you can call me Teens if you like which is my nickname from school times.
I am 38 years old, I have been married before but that was not a relationship I should of got into.Im a christian,I love the lord Jesus with all my heart,every time I let him down I feel sad.I felt sad over marry someone who was no good for me and I also felt sad about getting into another relationship after my ex,I had repented. I have a teenager son from my first marriage and two little girl twins from my second relationship but who are no longer with me due to bad circumstances and not being able to give them thebest life.
I have been on my own for a long time now about 12 years,I havent been involved with any man,I have had friendships but nothing of the serious kind.
Im not really lonely because I have Jesus and my son,but I do struggle in the areas of when a woman is married to a man and not being able to have that aspect of it.I try to be strong and not to go there and try to be pure for jesus who i love very much but its not easy.So i noticed this site and maybe can get some sort of answers and help,thankyou for this site .

Marlen

Re: Hi im Tina but you can call me Teens

Postby Marlen » 29 May 2014, 17:34

Hi Tina, welcome to the forum.

Glad you found this forum which is certainly for self-support which means here we work with particular tools such as Self-Forgiveness, Self-Honesty and Writing as a way to start looking at how we can take responsibility for the problems/conflicts we are facing in our lives, which are after all, our creation too.

Therefore, we have basic principles that are very much aligned to the ones that Jesus said: do onto others as you would like to be done onto, love your neighbor as yourself which are all aiming at the ability to recognize each other as equals - but for that, there is a process at an individual level that is required, and that's what we focus on here at Desteni, the process of Self-Honesty, learning how to apply Self-Forgiveness so that you can learn how to Live self-forgiveness which is living a process of correcting all aspects of yourself that you see are not being supportive for you or others around you, so that's you taking responsibility for yourself, your life, your thoughts, your behavior, your relationships with others.

I suggest that if you want to begin with the basics, learning how these tools of self support I mentioned, you sign up for the Free online course we've designed precisely to try out and walk the basics in an interactive manner, so this is the website http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/

Let us know if you have already watched/read some blogs or Desteni material and if you have any specific questions about it too.

Welcome again

Anna

Postby Anna » 29 May 2014, 17:46

Hi Tina. Agree with Marlen. Glad that you are here. Speaking of Jesus, I recommend the following series of interviews: The Crucifixion of Jesus.

Enjoy the forum!

Carrie

Postby Carrie » 29 May 2014, 19:37

Hey Tina! Welcome to the forum!

The Crucifixion of Jesus series that Anna suggested is awesome - definitely suggest to check it out!

Really cool that you're here.

Kristina

Postby Kristina » 04 Jun 2014, 20:34

Welcome to the forums, Tina.

Michelle

Postby Michelle » 06 Jun 2014, 05:14

Hi Teens! Welcome here and enjoy!

tormod

Postby tormod » 10 Jun 2014, 18:54

Hi Tina
Welcome to the forum!

Glad that you are here ! Enjoy the links & the material available here online !

Eleonora

Postby Eleonora » 10 Jun 2014, 23:11

Hi Teens,
welcome to the forum.
Do share more of your concerns and of yourself when you can.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”