Hi,I am wangzhangkai.

ZachWang

Hi,I am wangzhangkai.

Postby ZachWang » 29 May 2014, 13:17

I am glad with you all to walk through the process on earth.Thank you.

Marlen

Re: Hi,I am wangzhangkai.

Postby Marlen » 29 May 2014, 17:37

Hi, Wangzhangkai

Glad you are here and writing yourself already. In this thread you can share more about yourself, who you are, where you live or how you got to Desteni so that everyone else in the forum can have some background on how you got here to the Forum as well and the points you are currently facing in your life.

Welcome again

Leila

Postby Leila » 29 May 2014, 20:51

Hi wangzhangkai, welcome to the forum!

ZachWang

Postby ZachWang » 30 May 2014, 09:47

all right.I come from China and I am in China now.I was born in 1993.So,I am 21 now.And I am a boy.As for how I came here,more than two years ago,I watched the first video spreaded out from Desteni.I forget where and which one.And that was the starting point.Then everything happened and is happening gradually.And the points are being explored and exposed step by step.And it is in another thread. Thank you\ Marlen and Leila.

Andrea Rossouw

Postby Andrea Rossouw » 30 May 2014, 19:28

Welcome Wangzhangkai,

Enjoy the forum. So - why was it that you decided to join us on the forum?

ZachWang

Postby ZachWang » 01 Jun 2014, 12:29

Well,what I did and am doing here is currently why.You know,there are many people in the process to life as here.And there are a few people who have done this process,like Sunette, or someone else I do not know,.And I know there is only exactly one process no matter how many people.So I am here to learn and go on my own process with so many dimensional beings' assisting in terms of those videos,articles and books and so many process-mates,with whom we can learn things from each other's realizations,well, currently, I will need more from others than their taking from me,I am not so so-called experienced in the process. It is not a real why,but a realistic why...

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 01 Jun 2014, 17:49

Cool, being willing to support yourself and learn from others walking in this process is a cool starting point to participate here at this forum, which you are already doing and that's what matters the most.

A note here to clarify is that no one is 'done with their process,' so for now we are ALL walking the same process which is more of a reverse engineering process, a deconstruction to see how we came to be/become who we are right now so that through understanding of that and the application of the self-corrective tools we can come to realize the solutions that we have always missed throughout our lives, which is why we share ourselves here - to see the common sense, the principles, the self-honesty and self-awareness required to start 'spotting our lies' and so be able to take self-responsibility for that to change it.

So, thanks for sharing your starting point here and let's keep walking then

Rozelle de Lange

Postby Rozelle de Lange » 01 Jun 2014, 20:38

Cool, being willing to support yourself and learn from others walking in this process is a cool starting point to participate here at this forum, which you are already doing and that's what matters the most.
- Agreed.

Welcome here Wangzhangkai!

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 02 Jun 2014, 03:34

Cool Wangzhangkai, glad you are here and walking your process with....enjoy and welcome

ZachWang

Postby ZachWang » 02 Jun 2014, 12:09

Thank you, Marlen,Rozelle de Lange and Garbrielle. And I agree with your note, Marlen.In a way, in my words you mentioned, I realised just now that I had not obeyed the principle of oneness and equality of all as one as equal as all.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”