Hi,I am wangzhangkai.

sandymac

Re: Hi,I am wangzhangkai.

Postby sandymac » 04 Jun 2014, 01:24

Hi wangzhangkai

Very cool that you are beginning to write! I came to Desteni through coming across a video as well. Welcome here!

ZachWang

Postby ZachWang » 04 Jun 2014, 06:28

thanks...Sandy nice and cool to meet you here to walk together through all the points that block the expression of the real "I" as here as breath as the physical body as oneness and equality within the process to life..lol

Michelle

Postby Michelle » 06 Jun 2014, 05:07

Hi Wangzhangkai,
Welcome! This forum and the Desteni website is full of support for you for walking your process. Enjoy!

ZachWang

Postby ZachWang » 06 Jun 2014, 06:14

thanks...Michelle

Eleonora

Postby Eleonora » 10 Jun 2014, 18:48

Welcome to the forum Wangzhangkai, great to have you here.

Rebecca Dalmas

Postby Rebecca Dalmas » 11 Jun 2014, 05:05

Welcome Wangzhangkai, glad to see you making the decision to stand for oneness and equality!

ZachWang

Postby ZachWang » 11 Jun 2014, 06:59

Thanks, Rebecca Dalmas and Eleonora,nice to meet you two too here.Yeah,I have made the desion to stand/live/be equality and oneness in terms of I have profoundly experienced the cycle of everything in the so-called unified consciousness field in my daily experience/realisations in every minute and second.The world around me is very easily and extensively interpreted by my mind into layers of deceptions that traps me again and again even when I write SFs and do it practically.So,I will say,something has been ingrained within me so that there is little silience but massive energetic reactions within me so I as myself as the physical as here am not stable any more.The bullshit like dualism,equilibrium,unity of opposites and polarity screwed me up for quite a while.I rarely really participate the world because there is nothing that I really want.I almost isolate myself from the outside world----the social stuff,the movies,the televison,the whatever live broadcast,I can see nothing inside me but anxiety and emotional reactions when I participate all those things.It is nothing but a cycle generator.
It is all about facing self.Nothing else.But the process seems not simple.Extreme self-discipline,extreme patience and extreme self-honesty are required.The word "extreme" is not necessary but as a strong statement in terms of I do not fully understand and fully live the terms self-discipline,patience and self-honesty.
As for the probable duration of the process mentioned by Osho,it is quite a time in terms of the real life in my world is changeable and unexpected.I have made my commitment and am sticking to it to be equal to and one with all as here as myself,alone.I am sure that when I am really alone anything changeable or unexpected will disappear,because there is no relationship any more,meaning no mind.Every each single word is one and equal with all.One word,only one and any one, can speak the entire existence.Participating the world is inevitable for me.Like Osho said in his article:IN THIS WORLD AND NOT OF THIS WORLD.

Matti Freeman

Postby Matti Freeman » 13 Oct 2014, 08:40

Hi Wangzhangkai, welcome

Cathy

Postby Cathy » 30 Oct 2014, 20:50

Welcome Wangzhangkai!

Enjoyed reading: Wangzhangkai's Journey to Life, and just wanted to ask how everything's going for you lately?

Cheers!

ZachWang

Postby ZachWang » 06 Nov 2014, 16:36

Thanks,matti and cathy.Hello,Cathy,I am currently in the center of the mind storm.I have basically almost identified/known all the points that I developed relationships with in terms of emotions,feelings,thoughts,pictures,sounds of words,energetic reactive tendency,etc.I have no the convenience of writing in the forum every day or I just want to write on my own in a private way.Any way,I didn't continue the thread of writing my journey to life.Basically,I am currently facing and walking through all the points with the help of the material on the website in terms of the articles and free audio products.Specifically,I am dealing with the point of survival through money and another point of depression.Or,I can say,I am dealing with the point of taking the power of my physical body to speak,walk and make all the directive movements as who I am of and as physicality as one as equal as all.Thanks for all you dimensions' and destenions' supporting and assisting to help me to self-answer all the whys and self-uncover all the layers of veils upon the truth of who I am as oneness and equality of best for all.What I only require to do is to apply all those realizations into application and practicality with the help of tools of writing and speaking self-forgiveness and the four-count breath really matters.There is still quite some time for me to walk my process of being all the realizations.The test of time and the mind storm are both on.Hereness is not easy when I physically participate the world in terms of walking,talking,seeing,hearing,smelling,touching,tasting,making physical movements.Yet,I am still walking on..lol

Return to “Introduce Yourself”