My name is Kirill.

Michelle

Re: My name is Kirill.

Postby Michelle » 27 Jun 2014, 22:44

Hey Kirill!

Welcome! You got great support here on this forum.

Kirill

Postby Kirill » 27 Jun 2014, 23:12

Thankyou all for the kind words.

Kristina

Postby Kristina » 02 Jul 2014, 20:01

Hi Kirill - welcome to the forums.

The stability one can create in their life, free from addictions, with the desteni tools is quite amazing, yet so practical and simple. I am so grateful to have allowed myself to let go of the idea that 'partying' and drugs and alcohol were just the 'way it is' in terms of socializing and having it a part of everyday life. So cool you are here and able to see the same point in terms of realizing there is more to life and living.

Looking forward to reading more of you.

Carlton

Postby Carlton » 03 Jul 2014, 05:37

Hey Kirill

Kirill

Postby Kirill » 03 Jul 2014, 07:32

Hi Kirill - welcome to the forums.

The stability one can create in their life, free from addictions, with the desteni tools is quite amazing, yet so practical and simple. I am so grateful to have allowed myself to let go of the idea that 'partying' and drugs and alcohol were just the 'way it is' in terms of socializing and having it a part of everyday life. So cool you are here and able to see the same point in terms of realizing there is more to life and living.

Looking forward to reading more of you.
Yes Kristina, there is far more to life than partying. It was the addiction to 'feeling high', that state of bliss that I always wanted, interesting because that state of bliss always felt far more real, actually urged me to figure out why. I only just realised yesterday how everything compounded even when I was drinking an energy drink, will be stopping that as well.
Hey Kirill
Hello Carlton.

sandymac

Postby sandymac » 03 Jul 2014, 17:52

That is so awesome to hear Kirill! Yes dip lite is very assisting, I am taking it as well. Never give up on yourself, it is just the mind talking bs to you. We are here together.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 07 Jul 2014, 06:24

Hi Kirill,

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing. Glad you are here. Enjoy.

Gian

Postby Gian » 23 Aug 2014, 00:04

Hello Kirill.

great to see you here, Desteni has been my guide and path for six years now, my life has changed beyond words and I am grateful for Desteni and myself for walking this path each step, and facing many points, which is similar to yours.

Matti Freeman

Postby Matti Freeman » 13 Oct 2014, 09:02

Hi Kirill,

Welcome and thanks for sharing

Cathy

Postby Cathy » 30 Oct 2014, 20:20

It has been in the past 6months that I have taken on Desteni I Process Lite, and in comparison to self help, spirituality and other remedies of consciousness, this is real. The assistance from the Desteni website has been extremely helpful, I have pushed through so many aspects of the illusion that I once lived, and will continue to commit myself to the reality of becoming life.

I'm a bit late in my welcoming Kirill, nevertheless, Welcome!

Give us an update about yourself when you're able!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”