self forgiveness process

Marzanna

self forgiveness process

Post by Marzanna »

Hello !! :) Just want to ask everyone when I am writing the self forgiveness process is it important or how important is to write in your native language and then saying out loud ,and then do it in English? I am sure ,this was answer before , :) thank you for replies !!
Right now I am facing difficult situation with my health and with this lots of emotions ??and I will write this in my blog !!cheers!! :D

Marlen

Re: self forgiveness process

Post by Marlen »

Hi Marzanna, cool you are beginning to write and apply self-forgiveness. The language depends on you, the point is essentially writing in the language where you can ensure you can explain/describe the points effectively for yourself, so it's not necessary to 'write in english' if you don't want to and are comfortable doing so in your native language. However, if you'd like to cross reference your writings, then yes English is the suggestion so that you can share here at the forum.

This question, If I recall, was answered to you or someone else in a DIP Hangout, so yes it all depends on you as what matters in self-forgiveness is your ability to see yourself/describe yourself as your mind and understand the point of self responsibility laid out as self-forgiveness, as well as the corrective statements and commitments to apply for actual self-change.

That's my suggestion, and enjoy supporting yourself.

Marzanna

Re: self forgiveness process

Post by Marzanna »

:) :) Thank YOU !!Marlene for answer!!cheers!! :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”