Hi !

andresftenjo

Hi !

Postby andresftenjo » 28 Jul 2014, 02:51

Hi everyone ! I was participating in desteni forum on spanish, but here I found very interesting post as well, and would be cool share experiences with everyone in english too.

About me : Andres Felipe Tenjo / https://www.facebook.com/Andres.tenllo , blog (Spanish) : andresftenjo.blogspot.com

thanks !

Garbrielle

Re: Hi !

Postby Garbrielle » 28 Jul 2014, 03:27

Hi Andres,

Cool glad you are here! Welcome to the forum (english one). I find it very cool that people in other countries are able to speak in their native as well as english, here in the USA there is not much of that, or at least it is not taught in schools effectively, something we can look at when we start implementing a living income guarantee that will walk the path to create a system that is best for all and gives all equal opportunity of self expansion.

I assume you are quite familiar with the desteni forums, but it is suggested to check out the forum guidelines if you haven't yet. Also, let us know here who have not been on the spanish forum, a bit about yourself and how you got into desteni.

Thanks for sharing your intro and enjoy the forum/yourself.

Eleonora

Postby Eleonora » 28 Jul 2014, 08:49

Hei Andres,
welcome to the English Forum, cool to have you here.

tylersr

Postby tylersr » 28 Jul 2014, 15:38

Hi Andres-- Cool here.

Enjoy

Anna

Postby Anna » 28 Jul 2014, 17:17

Hi Andres!

Awesome to have you here and walking-with.

Enjoy the forum.

andresftenjo

Postby andresftenjo » 28 Jul 2014, 17:59

Hi Garbrielle,

Thanks ! about LIG I'm reading the blog when I have the chance, I totally agree with this proposal this should be considered by each single person to make part of real solutions.

Basically I found here more resources or topics, I completed DIP lite course some months ago. I will take DIP pro when I solve some financial / 'time' issues. About me and desteni :

My name is Andres Felipe Tenjo, I was born in Bogotá, Colombia, I have 26 years old now, I work as Systems Engineer to earn money and develop my 'professional career', I've always had a particular interests in research knowledge, music, art, history and Human Rights. About 2 years ago I was researching information about conspiracy theories and their relation with the reptilians, in youtube I found a video about some reptilian named Enki, this moment was a shock for me, seeing this true begin communicating directly and efficiently, I found just what I was searching, I had never seen / read / heard any information with this common sense, immediately this video opened my curiosity, I watched a lot of videos in Desteni Channel, I asked a lot of questions, trying to deny this message, because I was resisting myself to see and understand the message from myself, after check this initial videos I do not just solve my 'conspiracy theory' questions, in addition I solved a lot of questions that I had have in my entire life. Now I'm walking my process in my blog and some vlogs, I found a new sense of my journey, understanding that this is message is not just related with a reptilians, inter dimensional begins, or any kind of begin through the portal, history of human kind or my interests / ego , the Desteni message is related with my self-investigation, my self-application and self-consideration, I found in myself something that has never occurred to me to investigate, like an physical Universe outside my mind, from the beginning everything was spinning around my mind, my personality, my beliefs, I was a follower of my thoughts, as good and bad polarity way of think, according this I was expressing myself in a limited way of thinking and acting, Now I'm applying myself with desteni tools , recently I realized that this process is a self-learning process from each moment, each moment when I'm able to ask myself what is my starting point ?

Thanks for reading Anna, Garbrielle, tylersr, Eleonora and everyone on Desteni !

Leila

Postby Leila » 29 Jul 2014, 11:53

Cool to have you around here as well!

Michelle

Postby Michelle » 30 Jul 2014, 09:12

Hi Andres! Welcome!
Now I'm walking my process in my blog and some vlogs, I found a new sense of my journey, understanding that this is message is not just related with a reptilians, inter dimensional begins, or any kind of begin through the portal, history of human kind or my interests / ego , the Desteni message is related with my self-investigation, my self-application and self-consideration, I found in myself something that has never occurred to me to investigate, like an physical Universe outside my mind...
Yes, it took me some time to realize that Desteni wasn't just about portalling Reptilians and famous people, lol but that the message they were speaking of was what mattered.

Cool you are here and walking your process of self-investigation and realization!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”