Hello from Flo

Flo Parks

Hello from Flo

Postby Flo Parks » 10 Aug 2011, 22:56

I came across Sunette's talks on youtube a few years back and then enjoyed reading through the histories and characters and have been amazed at the gradual changes in my thinking. At first when I saw links to equal money it seemed like nothing I had interest in. If I had money and food and shelter so why did I want to think about those who didn't? That would be a downer. But over time the message has gotten through and more awareness is breaking through and with it more sadness and despair but its a good kind of despair. Not depressed but more determined to stand up and stop my automatic programs. So here I am. No, HERE I am. HERE as life rather than energy.

Marlen

Re: Hello from Flo

Postby Marlen » 10 Aug 2011, 23:12

Hey Flo - welcome to the forum

Cool you decided to come here - enjoy participating and if you have another name, let us know so we can all get down to speaking in our own name here.

Enjoy participating and sharing here

Lindsay

Postby Lindsay » 11 Aug 2011, 00:34

Cool Flo - welcome!

Cathy

Postby Cathy » 11 Aug 2011, 06:19

At first when I saw links to equal money it seemed like nothing I had interest in. If I had money and food and shelter so why did I want to think about those who didn't? That would be a downer. But over time the message has gotten through and more awareness is breaking through and with it more sadness and despair but its a good kind of despair. Not depressed but more determined to stand up and stop my automatic programs. So here I am. No, HERE I am. HERE as life rather than energy.
Very cool Flo - Welcome here!

I was the same at first with regards to Equal Money however, then I began to see that there are more and more people, including myself, who are really just a paycheck or two away from having nothing and, it is clearer than ever how manipulated and controlled we have accepted and allowed ourselves to exist as. It does not have to be this way when the solution is simply directing self to stand in self-honesty according to what is best for all. It is how it should have always been and it's going to take self-willed action on all our part to stop the mess that is here.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » 11 Aug 2011, 07:01

Cool Flo that the message is coming through.
So many do not bother to stick with it and actually investigate what is really being said/presented.

welcome to the forums

Jessie Arias

Postby Jessie Arias » 13 Aug 2011, 01:50

Hello Flo
Welcome to the forum!

See you around

joe kou

Postby joe kou » 13 Aug 2011, 06:43

cool flo - lets flow together and wash away the mess of this world

Ann

Postby Ann » 13 Aug 2011, 07:37

Hi Flo! :)

Carrie

Postby Carrie » 13 Aug 2011, 14:21

Hi Flo. Welcome to the forum. :)

I had a similar experience when I began to watch the Desteni videos - I would see the Equal Money icon off to the side of the Desteni homepage and think, "Pff. Irrelevant to what I'm doing." Then I began participating on the forum, which led to participation on Facebook with Destonians and I began to 'wake up' and 'get real' within my perspective of my physical world. And I realized that Equal Money is the most relevant, most important part of my process of standing up and taking responsibility.

Fidelisspies

Postby Fidelisspies » 13 Aug 2011, 18:02

HI and welcome.

Is your name pronounced flow or floo?

Return to “Introduce Yourself”