I am Alex with a beard

alex.c

I am Alex with a beard

Postby alex.c » 11 Oct 2014, 07:58

Hello seekers, hello fighters, hello all. We're in this together for all as one, yes? I am just one and I am relieved to find others here. Our individual journeys have come together at this point with great purpose. Mine began somewhere I don't know, but along the way it became clearer to me that I simply would not, could not, never would accept what I knew to be untrue. Courageous? Maybe. Pissed off when lied to? Most certainly.

I have done much in this life and came close to death more than once. Saw a demon. Raised Christian, turned atheist, turned Baha'i, turned New Age, got fucked up listening to channels, know too many conspiracy theories, prayed to Satan, and always wanted to meet an ET. Felt intense ecstasy/euphoria, utter despair, got stuck in a timeloop, opened the book of Infinity and read her pages. My life didn't make alot of sense back then, but the Desteni material has changed everything. I love life, all of it - the 'good' and the 'bad', 'light' and 'dark'. It is through mastering myself thru polarity conflicts (masculine/feminine, right/wrong, happy/sad) that I have truly discovered the 'me' above the mind. I am in alignment with all as equal as life and I'm ready for the rough ride ahead. Will you join me?

Maite

Re: I am Alex with a beard

Postby Maite » 11 Oct 2014, 10:35

Hi Alex,

The journey you've walked so far that has led you to eventually find Desteni is similar to the ones many other Destonians have walked before - a continuous search for 'truth' - all the time not realizing and missing the point of what really matters as the truth of ourselves and who we have accepted and allowed ourselves to be and become. If you haven't yet, I suggest checking out the free DIP Lite course: lite.desteniiprocess.com - it's a nice way to get an understanding of the tools and start integrating them in your daily living with the support of a buddy - while on the side you can continue going through the Desteni material here on the website and on EQAFE.

Matti Freeman

Postby Matti Freeman » 12 Oct 2014, 11:05

Hi Alex,

Will you join us in the written / physically documented process of the Journey to Life in which we are demonstrate our application of self honesty, self forgiveness, and self corrective statements and application where we show our commitment to become Life and to bring an End to all self interested characters in the mind through which we have abused our life force to fuel our preoccupation with energy as thoughts, feelings, and emotions?

Blaž Cegnar

Postby Blaž Cegnar » 12 Oct 2014, 23:34

Hi Alex. I can relate to your life experience. When I started investigating the Desteni material and tools, all started to make sense to me. In the end, we always come back to self and who we are and what our starting point is in doing what we are doing. Thus the only way of making sure that we create a Life worth living for All is to firstly stop our own emotional delusions of our selfish mind. Only this way we can start to stand as an example, as a solution to all the abuse and delusions that we accepted and allowed within ourselves and this world.

See you in walking the journey to life with Desteni tools!

alex.c

Postby alex.c » 13 Oct 2014, 19:28

Hi everyone and thanks. I just started the DIP Lite course and will be getting my first assignment tomorrow. Looking forward to it. And don't forget: You are the reality you previously thought you existed in. :D

christine

Postby christine » 14 Oct 2014, 05:53

Hi Alex,

Welcome here, very cool that you are starting DIP Lite. Look forward to reading more of you..

sylvia

Postby sylvia » 14 Oct 2014, 11:01

Hey Alex so cool you started DIP Lite and great you've chosen to walk process. See you around.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 14 Oct 2014, 23:51

Welcome here, Alex, enjoy your DIP Lite course!

Michelle

Postby Michelle » 15 Oct 2014, 14:14

Hi Alex and welcome!

sandymac

Postby sandymac » 21 Oct 2014, 00:26

Hi Alex, welcome to the forum!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”