Hello Desteni Team

Susso

Hello Desteni Team

Postby Susso » 20 Oct 2014, 12:02

Hello,
This introduction is meant for the Desteni Team. I came across Desteni several years ago. I have visited the site many times over the years, reading information, watching videos, understanding Process, forgiving myself for allowing myself to feel and believe many different things. And with the quote that 'patients and time are powerful', looming in my present path, I realize this is where the information I have gathered over the years may be most useful. I will be brief, if not cryptic in this email, because Miss Sunette will know what I am referring to and she will know if this information will be useful.

Watching The John Lennon (and George Harrison) videos convinced me the portal was real. I have studied the Beatles for many years and I caught specific words only they would have used. Anyway, when John Lennon spoke through the portal, he mentioned that his fans should be 'listening to the words' of his songs. I know what he and the other three were trying to tell the world. I have been writing on the topic for over 10 years and have broken the barrier between truth and deception. So, if Miss Sunette believes this information would shake the foundations and wake people up, by all means we should talk further.

With gratitude,
Susso

sylvia

Re: Hello Desteni Team

Postby sylvia » 21 Oct 2014, 08:36

Hi Susso welcome to the forum. Cool you already with us for a long time, within watching and reading the Desteni materials.

It would actually be cool if you share some of your findings about the Beatles and share what that did with you, how that changed your daily life practically.

You can open up your own thread in the writing yourself to freedom section and in the sharing self-forgiveness section.

We also have a free online course with buddy support called DIP Lite, feel free to enroll yourself in this course.

Also Eqafe with a large section of free downloads will support and assist you within your process.

In the meanwhile please read through the guidelines.

Looking forward to read more of you Susso!

Anna

Postby Anna » 21 Oct 2014, 19:21

Hi Susso! Welcome to the forum.

Eleonora

Postby Eleonora » 21 Oct 2014, 20:07

Hi Susso,
yes it would be for sure supportive if you shared more of your journey from Beatles to Desteni and how you have lived their message or the Desteni message so far, DIP LIte is free and very supportive for those starting to re-structure their mind on paper, unraveling ourselves is quite a journey, looking forward to reading from you again.
Welcome to the forum for now Susso!

Michelle

Postby Michelle » 22 Oct 2014, 08:46

Hi Susso! Welcome!

Carrie

Postby Carrie » 22 Oct 2014, 17:14

Hey Susso. Cool you're here.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 22 Oct 2014, 19:52

Welcome, Susso

And I agree with Ele, would be cool to get to know more of how you connected such dots and how you have come to realize the importance of the Desteni message.

Thanks

Susso

Postby Susso » 23 Oct 2014, 13:32

Thank you all for your greetings,

I have read through Desteni Forum Guidelines and I believe it will be very helpful.
I see the connection, I needed to find, that brought me here. What I don't see, is how sharing this 'information' would be helpful to the Desteni community. I am not sure people need to know. I am not sure if it will accomplish anything positive. I forgive myself for allowing myself to believe ... I believe I will utilize the information in the guidelines and find support on what should or shouldn't be told among other things.

With gratitude
Susso

YiPing

Postby YiPing » 23 Oct 2014, 15:46

hi Susso, Welcome to the forum!

Adam Closs

Postby Adam Closs » 27 Oct 2014, 19:16

I see the connection, I needed to find, that brought me here.
Cool Susso, welcome, glad you're here

Return to “Introduce Yourself”