Introduction.

ionaWilliams

Introduction.

Postby ionaWilliams » 04 Dec 2014, 18:50

HELLO EVERYONE

I'm new to this, recommended by a friend.

I'm also doing my Desteni i Process course, hope this is just as good!

:idea:

Marlen

Re: Introduction.

Postby Marlen » 04 Dec 2014, 19:06

Hi Iona, welcome to the forum! Glad to see you here and also cool that you are walking the DIP Lite - I assume?

Tell us more about yourself and how you are finding the support you are getting in the course?

Here on the forum you can read everyone's walk in the same process, as well as asking questions that you might encounter in relation to the application of the self-support tools as well.

So, tell us more about yourself if you'd like to share and enjoy participating here and supporting yourself

ionaWilliams

Postby ionaWilliams » 04 Dec 2014, 19:24

Thank you Marlen,

Yes, I'm taking the DIP Lite course, to be honest, it is making me realise things.

Things that are right in front of my face most of the time.

So I guess it is a pretty big eye opener, because these small things I'm missing out on are adding up!

Anna

Postby Anna » 04 Dec 2014, 19:31

Hi Iona. Welcome to the forum!

ionaWilliams

Postby ionaWilliams » 04 Dec 2014, 19:46

Hello Anna, thank you!

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 04 Dec 2014, 19:53

Thank you Marlen,

Yes, I'm taking the DIP Lite course, to be honest, it is making me realise things.

Things that are right in front of my face most of the time.

So I guess it is a pretty big eye opener, because these small things I'm missing out on are adding up!
Very cool feedback, and that's the awesome ability we all have when starting to write ourselves and place in front of us as words the points we go through day by day and that we had only in our minds, running around without direction. So, glad that you are walking DIP Lite because there you will learn how to start creating a new starting point in how you live your life and all with the support and assistance of the tools you'll learn there and your buddy support.

It is a big eye opener indeed, and a very necessary one! Sometimes the truth of ourselves might not be what we would have thought of or expected, though one can also remind oneself that even if our truth is not 'as expected' or not 'nice/pretty' we have to face ourselves if we really want to change our lives here. So, a general suggestion is to consider that it might seem that 'small things are adding up' but it is also a perception that emerges when you simply start noticing More about yourself, about how you participate in your day to day living, which all of it is actually able and possible to walk through in a self-supportive manner, you'll see

So, thanks for sharing that and by all means you can share yourself here in the rest of the topics where you can start writing yourself as your Journey to Life for example or Writing Yourself to Freedom forums

If you have any questions, share them here.

Carrie

Postby Carrie » 04 Dec 2014, 23:48

Hey Iona. Welcome to the forum!

ionaWilliams

Postby ionaWilliams » 05 Dec 2014, 12:12

Marlen, I couldn't of explained it any better myself!

Thank you Carrie as well :)

I am noticing and have noticed, a lot of things recently, it's just starting to make sense to me, day by day. I'm not quite good at explaining what is on my mind, because I feel like no one can see what I can see. That is why I wanted to register to this, so that I can ask questions, and see if people can help me out or anyone else is going through similar things.

Kim S

Postby Kim S » 05 Dec 2014, 16:34

Hey Iona ! Welcome to the forum, cool that you are here - ask away it is what the forum is for, and of course remember we are all walking this process too, and many of us will have and are going through the same things as you.

ionaWilliams

Postby ionaWilliams » 05 Dec 2014, 18:02

Thanks Kim, I will ask some questions very soon!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”