introducing myself

Michael D

Re: introducing myself

Postby Michael D » 15 Dec 2014, 03:24

Hi all.
Thank you for welcoming me to the forum. I am currently working with a buddy at the desteni lite site. I think I will just continue there until I am able to participate on the forum with effectiveness. Thanks again for the support.

Anton

Postby Anton » 15 Dec 2014, 04:53

cool share. welcome.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 15 Dec 2014, 05:52

Glad your back Michael, enjoy yourself.

sandymac

Postby sandymac » 15 Dec 2014, 13:46

Very cool Michael that you are back!

I can certainly relate to your experience, in fact sometimes each day lol. I too find myself timelooping where I am facing a point that just seems 'too big/difficult' and I postpone/resist it and ooops a few weeks goes by, until I suddenly, I wake up/realize 'wow, I have totally avoided this topic/situation'. Sometimes it feels like a giving up or hopelessness. I have now learned this is where I make,for example a memory I am looking at and task of facing it (through writing a Dip-Desteni I Process- timeline OR blogging and using the tools of writing/self-forgiveness and commitment statements) superior to myself! Imagine, memories are simply energy simulations within us and I have beLIEved this to be more powerful than me! I have also learned that within the memory is how I, over my lifetime , have come to define myself/created an idea about myself and so it defines my thinking/movements/speaking and can control me /my life. Wow, so tackling this, although seems daunting cannot harm me and can only free me!
When we fall, we get back up, no self-judgement and then we can share with each other just as you have here. So thank you and welcome back :)

sandymac

Postby sandymac » 31 Dec 2014, 14:40

Hey Michael, I can certainly relate to timelooping. I often find, just when I 'feel like' I have taken a giant leap within a certain realization, I fall back into old patterns. Another point I find is, when I am facing a certain point, fear for example, that fear seems to come up within me very strongly and it seems to show up at every corner. What I find supportive is to remind myself this is actually an opportunity for me to practice what I am learning, so I let go of any self-judgments and apply /walk my process in the moment until the energies subside. I remind myself to stop all self-judgments about how long a point takes to walk through, that I have been living with these mind patterns for many years, thus it will take time to re-program myself and patience/kindness towards myself is required.

tormod

Postby tormod » 01 Jan 2015, 00:02

Hi Michael.
Welcome to forum

I was earlier a construction worker here in Norway.
Glad to have you on board !

Enjoy!

Carrie

Postby Carrie » 01 Jan 2015, 16:40

Welcome back Michael. Cool read about your experience in the garage and later realization with time looping. Thanks.

Jeanne

Postby Jeanne » 02 Jan 2015, 04:58

Thanks for sharing and welcome back Mike.

Andrea Rossouw

Postby Andrea Rossouw » 02 Jan 2015, 20:50

Hi Michael,

welcome to the forum.

If you completed a 'section' of DIP Lite and for example on self forgiveness or reaction etc and something is not clear - please feel free to come ask questions and we will support you.

Enjoy!

Michael D

Postby Michael D » 04 Jan 2015, 18:44

Thank you Sandymac for your words of encouragement. Being patient and kind to myself is one of my strong points, not so much these days. I got myself involved in a relationship that brought me down the same road i had been down before. Quantumly i guess it was inevitable. It was fear for sure. And whatever I was suppose to do I didnt or else I would not be in this state of anger and indecision. This whole thing of awareness that I thought I had only makes me feel that is was energy based. "if you fail you were meant to fail." Andrea, after I had completed my last assignment with my buddy i did not receive an email for the next. I didnt know weather I was done or suppose to wait. I would like to continue in some way.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”