hello!

natalia

hello!

Post by natalia »

Hi, my name is Natalia and I'm from Colombia. I found out about Desteni in 2009 and I used to participate on this forum back then; I enjoyed the sharing of perspectives and the support that was given. I was "un registered" at some point and I didn't try to register again until now - I confess it was painful and I was resentful, but I miss the assistance. I just wrote a long message about my history and my process in the last years but it seems it disappeared somewhere in the ciberworld. ... it is actually interesting - I dedicated long time to that message. I am even questioning myself right now if this might be a sort of "higher message" warning me to participate here on the forum, lol. I do fear that I wont have the time or discipline to write here constantly but I am so tired of the thoughts feelings and emotions I have been manifesting and accumulating withing me, and I know that this is such a great assistance, that I am writing the post anyway. I honestly don't trust myself at this point.
So here I am, I'm glad to be back and thanks for your support!

Natalia
Eleonora

Re: hello!

Post by Eleonora »

Hi Natalia,
welcome back.
I am not familiar with your story/history, I guess I came on-board after you temporarily left.
Glad you found yr way back :)
Enjoy yr writings, we'll enjoy reading you around.
CerisePoolman

Post by CerisePoolman »

Welcome back. We're here if you need anything :)
christine

Post by christine »

Hi Natalia,

Welcome back! How long have you been away? There's been a lot of new developments these past few years...are you aware of our free online course DIP Lite, http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/....?

Look forward to your continued writings..
Anna

Post by Anna »

Hi Natalia!

I remember you. Glad to have you back.

I agree with Christine, the DIP Lite is definitely an awesome place to start. I would also say that your reasons for being here are actually perfect; the fact that you're starting to have enough of what's going on in your mind. What I mean to say is that our participation here has nothing to do with living up to anything for each other. It is all about you supporting yourself and us supporting each other.

What is really cool about the DIP Lite course is that you'll get a very structured support with how to walk through your mind in a very practical way that you can fit into your daily schedule. So definitely check it out!
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Bienvenida!

Great to read you again, Natalia!

See you around and enjoy participating again
AnthonyF

Post by AnthonyF »

Hi Natalia!
natalia

Post by natalia »

Hello, thanks! I'm already walking the DIP light. should i start coping those wtitings in this platform?
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Welcome Back Natalia! Enjoy!
Jeanne

Post by Jeanne »

Hi Natalie,

Cool that you are back.
should i start coping those wtitings in this platform?
You do not need to include your writing from DIP but if you have written something you would like to share, please do!
This is place to share and get support -- write when you want to, not because it is expected.

Cheers,
Jeanne

Return to “Introduce Yourself”