Hello, Im Marcus :)

Marcus

Hello, Im Marcus :)

Postby Marcus » 20 Aug 2011, 05:39

Hello everyone. I'm Marcus. I underwent about 3 and half years of psionic/psychic practices and even joined a few groups because of it. I discovered desteni about a year ago but never really gave desteni a thorough look. For about 4 months I've been applying the knowledge to myself to face myself and walk through my own process. I've been removing beliefs, fears, emotional trauma, opinions, definitions of self, etc. I've been applying the breath of life. I must say that it was a challenge because I'd been so used to meditating everyday for hours and I'm 16 all of this was taking a load of mental energy out of me which didn't help me to function at school. I still retain some "abilities" though. My only problem is I can't stand school. I see how they attempt to program us all as copies of themselves and how my colleagues simply accept this. School is taking this world nowhere for the best of all life. My family also misinterprets me greatly. I simply want to get away from all of the mumbo jumbo and apply my tools to change the world greatly but the system has rules. The system has laws. Because of this I'm restricted thanks to my age and money. The system's complexity simply is perfect I must say lol.

Maya

Re: Hello, Im Marcus :)

Postby Maya » 20 Aug 2011, 12:46

Hi Murcus, welcome to the forum!
if you want to change your self and your world - Desteni is the place for you lol.
Enjoy your process of self application to birth yourself within and as the physical.

Adam Closs

Postby Adam Closs » 20 Aug 2011, 13:15

Hi Marcus
I'm glad you gave Destini a second look
it's cool you are here, welcome.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 20 Aug 2011, 15:14

Welcome Marcus, cool you're here.

Lindsay

Postby Lindsay » 20 Aug 2011, 16:15

Hey Marcus -

welcome to the forum.
My only problem is I can't stand school. I see how they attempt to program us all as copies of themselves and how my colleagues simply accept this. School is taking this world nowhere for the best of all life. My family also misinterprets me greatly. I simply want to get away from all of the mumbo jumbo and apply my tools to change the world greatly but the system has rules. The system has laws. Because of this I'm restricted thanks to my age and money. The system's complexity simply is perfect I must say lol.
Education and family are definitely extensive constructs for us each to disentangle, sort out, and forgive ourselves for - as it certainly has nothing to do with these systems per se, but 'who we are' within them. Thus, that's what we do here. We support ourselves and each other to stop believing we are victims to this world, or that these systems are outside of us - as they are here due to each one's acceptance and allowance. So, we stand and take Self-Responsibility for all that is here, as ourselves.

We can't 'get away' from that which we ARE. Thus, we walk step by step, breath by breath through these points of ourselves to actually stop creating 'more of the same' until our inevitable demise. It's to apply the tools to change ourselves first, then the world WHILE standing one and equal to the system that is here, as ourselves.

So, indeed the system has rules, laws, and restrictions - yet, can we direct ourselves to be limitless within limitation? Being 'in this world but not of it'? Can we use this system by placing ourselves in this system, one and equal, so that we can move it to a system which actually values all life? As that is the way to create lasting change. We must work with what is here - no matter what age, amount of money, or situation in which we find ourselves.

Once you begin to disentangle the web, you will see the system isn't as complex as once perceived, it's actually so simple it evades us - yes, a brilliant design of enslavement we've accepted.

Time to stop.

Enjoy your process Marcus!

dorin

Postby dorin » 20 Aug 2011, 20:13

Hello Marcus and welcome.
Cool support from Lindsay and btw Linds you are awesome :geek:

Staffan Bergman

Postby Staffan Bergman » 28 Aug 2011, 23:10

Hi, Marcus! Welcome here.
Cool that you're applying yourself and taking responsibility.

abdul

Postby abdul » 29 Aug 2011, 12:14

Welcome to the forum!

Abdul Wahab
------------------------------------------------------
Investigate Self through Re-Search of Self
------------------------------------------------------

David

Postby David » 30 Aug 2011, 05:07

Welcome Marcus!

Lindsay, very informative post!

alyson

Postby alyson » 30 Aug 2011, 12:19

Hello Marcus, are you Marcus Duffy that has visited the farm recently?

Return to “Introduce Yourself”