Hello All

Hannah

Hello All

Postby Hannah » 15 Mar 2018, 03:47

Hello every one!

I didn't realise it was usual to introduce yourself before posting on other forums, sorry about that!
I am Hannah, I am 23 years old, I like to sing, play and write music mostly, but really most of the time i frollick about working in a sweet shop for now. But I still frollick about and sing :) I am also very good at drawing and poetry going from my past in this life, but I hardly ever practice them anymore. To be honest now, when I'm not at work or out being places I dont know if I really want to be, then I sit around like a zombie and dont do any of the above that I 'like' or can do, I've noticed recently. I live in Liverpool, Uk. I'm not the best with grammer, but I wouldn't say I'm completely illiterate. I was either 17/18 or 19 when I started the dip lite course and completed it over a year or two... not quite sure. Since then I have dabbled a little bit - You may have seen me crying on the self forgiveness facebook page! :lol: But I hardly ever participate in self forgiveness. For a while I have more or less been carried away by the stories in relation to the dimensions, how things apparently occoured, and beings of the past. I think I may have actually gone mad to be honest. It is in the genes! But recently I'v been trying to forget about the stories and my attatchments to them, the events that occoured and the charactars/beings in the stories. I would say it's quite hard but living slap bang right in the middle of the city/'system', its actually quite easy! To be honest, if you already do know me on here, I've probably got on your nerves at some point with my silence and then sudden mass of 'Bullshit" and questions...
I have questioned destini a lot and also learned to question a lot FROM destni lol, it makes life seem less fun when you're scared of dying and can't stop ondering about all the people dying when people around you seem to not really care at all, but all in all I think it is beneficial for everyone. If you take away all the stories and just use the destini lite tool (or general self forgiveness) to in a way be your own counseller or psychiatrist by looking at the point, looking at your emotions in relation to the point, take a step back and then try to see the common sense of it all, rather than just staying in the emotion and recognising how your past can effect your thought process. I have thought this, but tbh I mostly just read what other people write, read stories or buy videos and podcasts from eqafe.
However, I've also recently came across the notion that the first 7 years of your life determine 'who you are'... So basically, I am fucked! That's why I am here :) Because I have absolutly no idea what else to do, and really do not want to be anything like my 'parents' or their parents before them, but also have limited money.

It's very hard to introduce yourself! I dont feel like I have done any justice for myself here, I could have just said hi but had to go all heavy.
That being said, hope you are all well!

Thank you very much

Ruben

Re: Hello All

Postby Ruben » 15 Mar 2018, 20:09

Hello Hannah,

Welcome! Cool that you are here. Don't be too hard on yourself your intro was great!

Have you tried blogging? It is a cool way to do some self forgiveness daily/often, to see more of you/realizations and to implement change. You could even start the 7 year Journey To Life.

Realize that we are more or less 'all fucked' that's why whe are here to 'unfuck ourselves' lol

Cheers

AnthonyF

Postby AnthonyF » 16 Mar 2018, 12:43

Thanks for sharing, Hannah, and hello!

Agreed with Ruben, that was a cool intro.

Your videos were cool when saying aloud self-forgiveness.

See you around.

Raúl

Postby Raúl » 17 Mar 2018, 13:57

Hello Hannah!!! Nice to see you here, and from my personal experience, don't worry about mistakes, they are part of who we are.

joe kou

Postby joe kou » 17 Mar 2018, 15:35

welcome aboard hannah - good to see you here

Hannah

Postby Hannah » 19 Mar 2018, 23:59

Wow, thank you Guys very much for replying!

Joe and Anthony -It is good to see you Again! Hope you are goooooood. I'm glad you enjoyed the self forgiveness video's Anthony! Kind of you to say so! I cringe thinking about them, but it's probably similar to people who regret posting naked photographs of themselves after they have posted them. Lol!

Ruben and Raul - Very nice to meet you, and thank you! I have tried blogging on two occasions, but nothing really came of it because I only used it in desperate times where I felt like I didn't know what else to do, lol! I know I should probably try again from a more stable standing point :lol:
Sorry Raul, I don't know how to do the cool accents above the 'U' on your name!

Explanation party!!! :D :D

Raúl

Postby Raúl » 20 Mar 2018, 15:34

Well when I started blogging, I had to push myself, I knew that at the beggining it would be like that and I saw no point on doing it. But what happened with the time without me even knowing it, it's that my life changed because I was seeing my life itself and writing it, I was expressing it like I never had, sometimes I went to my blog and shared my pain, other's times I tried to bring my pain to honesty and to fredom, other times I simply wanted to share something cool. But it was always helpfull to simply write my reality, simply as it is, as it's happening, and it's something that helps me in my present and something that has gave me depth as a person. I am waiting everytime that I see my reality expanding, I see myself discovering myself in new ways, facing new situations, I am waiting to just go to my blog and share it, because I find very funny expressing everything that happens in me and the perspectives I see, it's my hobby lol.

That is my experience with blogging! And my name hahahaha it's Ra-úl! Which means that the u it's a stronge vocal, I am lucky that life gave me a name with accent lol

Hannah

Postby Hannah » 20 Mar 2018, 23:39

Oh right! I'm not sure. Sometimes for me it seems like I dont have the time! But for example, I've sat here for like an hour wondering how I should use the time and ended up just watching catfish...I didn't even realise it was just an hour, feels like longer. I was thinking maybe I could try writing about self direction and then came on here :) I still think it's a good idea and may be the obsticle, but then the writing itself seems like an obsticle.. What a life!!

Haha that is quite cool! I've never really understood the accents but can see now exactly how they work :)

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 22 Mar 2018, 18:26

Hey Hannah ! Welcome to the forum and cool to read more about you.
How about starting simple, just like in the initial exercises you'd get in DIP lite and choose something to look at within your day? the point is making the habit.
You can also ask questions and get the discussions rolling around here as well, share what you would like to gather perspectives on or any questions you may have about walking this process :)

Enjoy!

Kristina

Postby Kristina » 29 Mar 2018, 05:53

Hi Hannah! Nice to see you here... and nice to read you in your intro...

I agree with the Ruben, don't be too hard on yourself! That perhaps could be your first point of investigating... the need to undermine what you are doing/saying - stop self judgments, and allow yourself to experiment, test things out, and get to know yourself because that's what we are doing here... we are facing the REAL self, and it's not pretty. But doesn't mean it has to be scary or judgmental... it simply is what it is, so rather embrace you, your past, your present, your words, your writings, your mind, embrace YOU, Hannah!

Glad you are here.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”