introduction

Godfrey

introduction

Postby Godfrey » 21 Oct 2018, 17:47

Hello,
I've been a fan/follower of Desteni material and message over a decade now, I must of watch every single video/interview as they were released in the mid 2000s. I've found the core message of self forgiveness and self honestly very empowering in my life.

I've grown to be a man who has very good control over his mind and body. I get upset, I get depressed, I get hurt, but I keep moving forward with the understanding; this is life, its not personal, and its not about me.

I generally as a rule avoid starting sentences with 'I', but in a post of introduction I'll let that pass. My journey of self forgiveness has taken me to some interesting places, and I hit a wall in my journey. That razor's edge. My own personal cognitive dissidence, The struggle of mindfulness and self-honestly while taking part in a sociality machine that frightens me in its scale of negatively and control.

I'm hopeful for the future.

-Godfrey

my religion is to do good and my country is the world

Leila

Re: introduction

Postby Leila » 23 Oct 2018, 08:47

Hi Godfrey and welcome (or welcome back if you were registered before on the older forum) to the forum!

Would be cool to hear more of how you've walked with the Desteni message and Principles. I know there's a lot of people aware of Desteni and who watched all the videos from back then but don't hear or see from them, yet just like you - they're here, walking. Would be nice to get some feedback into that unseen world :).

If you want share more about the wall you've recently hit, feel free to open up your own thread in the Writing Yourself to Freedom sub-forum, where we can share our perspective and see if we can assist and support you in what you are currently facing.

We've recently upgraded our Destonians social network ( https://destonians.com ) where you can post updates and join in on our chats (Fri and Wed 9PM at + 2.00 UTC) if that's something you'd be interested in participating.

Kristina

Postby Kristina » 27 Oct 2018, 16:13

HI Godfrey!

Really cool to see/hear from you. I agree with Leila, would be awesome to hear more about and from the silent participants applying the desteni tools in their life throughout the years... looking forward to reading more from you!!

Kristina

Postby Kristina » 06 Dec 2018, 05:00

Also - we have a DIP lite site that is a great beginner's course into the tools and practical applications we use to support ourselves in our day to day living, as well as one-on-one buddy support. Definitely suggest to start there to learn and get practice with the tools and principles we work with.

There is also Eqafe, which is a vast database of interviews and recordings that cover an array of topics. Also, suggest checking that out. And of course, you can find fellow destonian blogs and vlogs and other sharings here. We also have Destonians.com that hosts weekly chats if you'd like to participate.

Glad to have you here and looking forward to learning more about you. And if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask!!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”