Hi

Raúl

Re: Hi

Postby Raúl » 20 Dec 2018, 16:21

Hi Wendy, how cool to see you here! I found Desteni material a year and a half ago, and I realized that I was doing the biggest steps when I wrote myself in the blogs, I can't specifically tell you if I ever did it in the correct form, or I completed my goal in those blogs, but I can tell you something that I have lived, everytime I wrote about myself, not about anything in particular, but about who I am right now, how I perceive my reality and where I am at in my process, everytime I did that I was not the same person after the blog, not because I was now better or I had achieved something, it was just that explaining my reality as it is without judging myself helped me see who I am, and I learnt a lot about who I am, and in fact became very funny to go to the blog and create something new from what I already have.

Nice to meet you and feel free to ask in the blog anything, there is great people here who will help you

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 20 Dec 2018, 21:41

Hi Wendy, glad to have you here

Feel free to share also your perspectives on the writings you read here, that makes the conversations keep going and creating more feedback for all of us as well. Enjoy continuing to read the Desteni material and as always, I suggest taking the DIP Lite course, which can assist you to get the basics of the self support tools you will be reading about here http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/

Enjoy!

Kristina

Postby Kristina » 03 Jan 2019, 06:25

Hi Wendy - really awesome to have you here! I was just reading some of your self-forgiveness and it was so cool to read your words... can see you have been applying the tools and you are clear on the practical applications of this process of change. And I can say time will tell "if it works" - what stands the test of time is what is real, and if you commit to writing, self-forgiveness and corrective change you will see what is real. The proof in is in the moments where we see we do actually have a choice to change in a moment, and when we honor our actual self-will to do what is best for all/ourselves... man that is where we see the power we actually have and the potential in life, for all, really opens up. Again - really great to have you hear... looking forward to seeing you around :)

Enjoy!!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”