returning silent follower

JustinKlassen

returning silent follower

Postby JustinKlassen » 10 Apr 2019, 00:21

Hi everyone. I have been following desteni since about late 2009/ early 2010. I have gone trough some really tough times over the years and i find myself in a position where i need to support myself and of coarse to get some support from others.

the last time i was here was about 2011. I have been writing a little here and there on my own over the last couple years but its really just half ass. i have been enjoying eqafe unlimited for a couple of months now. In the end my life hasn't really changed and in fact only really has gotten worse. I have been isolating myself all my life and i could really use some support. ill do my best to press myself to write.

Thanks everyone. good luck to me and everyone else

Marlen

Re: returning silent follower

Postby Marlen » 11 Apr 2019, 19:49

Hey Justin, welcome back, I do remember you

Well, that's how it goes with life, at times we have to face tough stuff and surely, this is where getting to do the work necessary to apply the Desteni tools comes in.
I would suggest that you take the DIP Lite course because there you will have the platform designed to create and develop the writing habit and get to integrate more of the writing tools and you get a taste of the support provided by some of us the buddies there.

You can also share your writings here as usual, all the best in motivating yourself to start doing this in order to yes, get out of your shell so to speak. It's a usual thing to isolate when focusing more on the judgments and problems instead of wiring ourselves more to create and see the solutions, so that's what Desteni and this process is for.

So, enjoy your time around :)

JustinKlassen

Postby JustinKlassen » 11 Apr 2019, 23:55

Thanks marlen.

Gabriel

Postby Gabriel » 14 Apr 2019, 13:10

Hi Justin,

Welcome back. I agree with Marlen with regards to the DIP Lite course. It will help you with regularity and building more self-confidence with writing.

And if there are concrete isssues that you wish support on, you can open a topic in this forum for it.

Enjoy.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”