Awareness bringing tears question.

Lillypink

Awareness bringing tears question.

Postby Lillypink » 16 Apr 2019, 03:17

New Member introducing myself
Lillypink. Hello. I have a question and I would like to ask Sunette but I dont know how to do that but perhaps somebody may know the answer here. I have just begun to experience the Awareness and it almost straight away through the heart brings tears I am not sure if this is joy, or a clearing or Mind not wanting to be left. The quality of the emotion with the most recent experience makes me suspect the latter. I brings me straight out of it anyway. Thank you for any feedback.

Gabriel

Re: Awareness bringing tears question.

Postby Gabriel » 16 Apr 2019, 21:28

Hi Lillypink,

If with awareness you mean you becoming aware of 'you' within the mind: the experience of 'you starting to feel your expression coming through' can be different for every person. For some it can bring up tears, for others laughter, for others silence - it is not defined.

Enjoy the gift of being able to get in touch with yourself.

For me self-expression opened up when I started to speak self-forgiveness out loud on a daily basis. There was a clarity and a sound basis in me that emerged and that felt like me coming back from the future, as in: where have I been? This is a figure of speech, I have no other words to describe it.

It is as if at the same time I knew this part of me has always existed, yet at the same time it has never actually existed.

Welcome to the journey of discovering yourself as life.

Lillypink

Postby Lillypink » 16 Apr 2019, 22:46

Thank you Gabriel.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 18 Apr 2019, 18:12

I also suggest these audios from Eqafe.com for further understanding of what crying is in various stances

Dimensions of Crying - Quantum Systemization - Part 144

The Release of Crying - Quantum Systemization - Part 145

It would also be good if you can share more about how you got to Desteni and in general about yourself in this topic.

Thanks

Godfrey

Postby Godfrey » 21 Apr 2019, 16:47

Hi Lillypink,

I've been meditating on the Desteni material for little over a decade now.

And I still struggle with this awareness.. self- expression.

What is self? when what was is no longer?
It gets all sorts of funky because we identify with our pass, but we're all here looking to manifest a 'higher self'
And if we're not beholden to our pass, where is the foundation to take the next step?

I've found myself feeling emptiness from time to time and shame for wasted time, but from that emptiness I found a sense of purpose... as if I never had a choice to be, I just am.

Imagine yourself in a cocoon , or an egg shell... and your going through a metamorphous and what immerges is related to what came before... but not the same.

The tools of self forgiveness and self honestly to break away from belief systems that don't serve you, but hinder you... this process isn't a band-aid on the person you were... its death... and what is reborn is hopefully who want to be.

my religion is to do good and my country is the world

Gabriel

Postby Gabriel » 22 Apr 2019, 10:39

Hi Godfrey, thanks for sharing your experience in relation to this question.

What I found interesting is that self-expression is not actually something 'special' or 'elavated' or even 'profound'. It is actually simply you experiencing yourself, for instance a moment where you sit and breathe and you gently stop your thoughts by staying focused on your in- and your outbreath. That silence within you -- is the expression of 'you'. You can move this expression through your body, to your fingers, to your toes - I am HERE.
this process isn't a band-aid on the person you were... its death... and what is reborn is hopefully who want to be

I totally agree that process cannot be approached as a fix to the persona you were. It is death indeed from that perspective - but you will find that a 'part of you' will transfer into your new expression. Some points you have always lived, will become even stronger in your expression - and other new expressions will come up.

I would say that there is indeed an aspect of 'unknown' in relation to this - but that makes it exciting and it is in essence the greatest gift you can give yourself.

Gabriel

Postby Gabriel » 05 May 2019, 11:13

Here is another perspective on self-expression that I recommend watching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9G7Tft ... ture=share

Return to “Introduce Yourself”