Hi

Christopher

Hi

Postby Christopher » 03 Jun 2019, 22:51

When I see the interviews published by this group I reacted by automatically rejecting what was presented to me, I realized that I have been proud and arrogant, I never liked to receive the support of someone else because I believed that this made me dependent on others and I felt that I had a commitment to those people who wanted to give me support. I never imagined that I would receive the consideration from people I had never seen in my life and how difficult it was for me to understand this.

I remember the first time I joined this group about 9 years ago and I was really living badly about how I am now leading my life and many of those things are due to my process.

Not wanting to get up I had, I did not do anything else but take and smoke locked in 4 walls making me believe that I was the maximum, used as a shield to my relationships. They were things that slowly changed in my life, I would have liked to participate more from the beginning, I knew from the first moment that the intention of this group is to change reality. But it was better not to participate if what I would have been participating in is from a starting point of self-deception.

I had thought that forgiving oneself is unnecessary because I thought I was capable of changing without needing to do it, but now that I realize it is necessary to do it since one judges oneself instead of handling this. Forgiving yourself is giving yourself the ability to change.

I would have liked to relate more with the people of this group, but since I do not speak English yet and I am blocked from the forum in Spanish because of my idiosyncrasies I have not been able to, I see very few users in Spanish.

I apologize to those participants that I have bothered unnecessarily but I did not know what was happening in my head since the pain is strong, when you live your life and from one day to the next a storm falls on you, without knowing where to go or how to solve it then one usually react badly with the wrong people.

Before being arrogant and preventing others from supporting me by hiding inside my pride, I prefer to participate and be one of them. Greetings to all.

Marlen

Re: Hi

Postby Marlen » 04 Jun 2019, 19:41

Hi Christopher

Look, to be clear and to give some context to what you share, you know why you were banned and why I have personally banned you from my Facebook as well. It's great if you have a new starting point but not long ago you were still looking at finding fault in certain people from this group as the culprits of what was going in in your head. I hope you have reached out to get professional support about it and that you truly have a renewed starting point in relation to your participation here.

Desteni is about getting to know and apply tools for self-support. So, it's great if you say that you are now in a position where you can be open to receive support, but I would say this is mostly about first of all being willing to support yourself and letting go of your past history towards Desteni/Bernard/Dimensions etc and the situation you had for several years in relation to it.

So, my suggestion is to support yourself, to start with taking the DIP Lite course, you can write in spanish and someone in spanish will be able to support you. http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/

Writing for yourself on the forum is a good option as well, though consider that yes this is in English and you seem to be doing good with it, so go for it.

Also consider that this is a one last chance you have to make a good use of your participation here, please be aware that this is a chance you are also giving yourself and I would suggest you genuinely use it to support yourself. However, be aware that if something goes 'off', we will need to take action once again.

Welcome and take care

Christopher

Postby Christopher » 05 Jun 2019, 00:59

Marlen, sorry I bothered you, I hope you understand the position I am in.

Understand that I am very clear that the dimensions are participating here, my objective would never have been to bother them since we share the same principles even though I have not actively participated in the group. The dimensions moved me towards desteni to correct my past. Bernard and Sunette have a great influence in my life, but when I felt pain and these bursts of feelings, thoughts tended to consider that I was being hurt because at an internal level it looks like this. The dimensions have informed me that Bernard was very fond of me like Sunette and that is not my madness, it is real.

Believe me that if I had the chance to share with them at the time I would have done it since I usually have good relations with everyone, except when they send me: P ..

I hope you understand that I was isolated from society for a long period of time in my childhood to avoid having many influences, this my programming since I was designed to break this system and did not know what it is to receive orders so a punishment was necessary for me hahaha. Greetings.

The one that bothered you was not me, it was an impostor :oops:

Godfrey

Postby Godfrey » 08 Jun 2019, 19:55

Welcome back,

I to have been fan for the last decade. This is truly an individual journey, and its so easy to find ourselves upside down.
I often look at the greater society and it seems very much -- that the blind are leading the blind.

Look forward reading more from you

Godfrey

my religion is to do good and my country is the world

Christopher

Postby Christopher » 09 Jun 2019, 03:26

Welcome back,

I to have been fan for the last decade. This is truly an individual journey, and its so easy to find ourselves upside down.
I often look at the greater society and it seems very much -- that the blind are leading the blind.

Look forward reading more from you

Godfrey
Thanks bro

Christopher

Postby Christopher » 11 Jun 2019, 20:36

Hello,

I came to Desteni by watching the videos on YouTube. I haven't watched any for a number of weeks but I still apply the tools. How I was able to hear the message was very simple. I was looking for equality in this world and what stood out with Desteni was the word EQUALITY. I like how people are working on changing the world. We do need to change the system. If we don't things will only get worse. It is already getting worse. We need to reverse everything through self-forgiveness and reboot ourselves. It all makes sense. We reboot by walking our process and stop participation in the thoughts that are not beneficial.

but is DESTENI ENOUGH?
Its necesary understand equality and oneness

Kristina

Postby Kristina » 12 Jun 2019, 06:39

Hi Chirstopher, welcome!

I would suggest anyone serious about changing this world and changing themselves dare themselves to walk this process, firstly within DIP lite and than perhaps DIP Pro. This is the real labor, the real commitment to learn these tools and to walk these principles and to applu ourselves in real time. We have to start within ourselves and with the basics and for us, that is DIP lite. It's an amazing place to start. So many have over-complicated this process in the beginning, myself included, when it really comes down to ourselves and our day to day living - who we are in thought word and and deed and putting in the ACTION to make those changes within ourselves we see we need in this world. Write, self-forgive, correct, repeat.

So I'm calling out to those really wanting to change the system and the world... learn about your own system that is your ego, your mind, your daily behavior, the reasons you do what you do, say what you say, think what you think... forgive and understand the world we've created and the solutions we can each create individually and together.

Christopher

Postby Christopher » 13 Jun 2019, 06:23

Hi Chirstopher, welcome!

I would suggest anyone serious about changing this world and changing themselves dare themselves to walk this process, firstly within DIP lite and than perhaps DIP Pro. This is the real labor, the real commitment to learn these tools and to walk these principles and to applu ourselves in real time. We have to start within ourselves and with the basics and for us, that is DIP lite. It's an amazing place to start. So many have over-complicated this process in the beginning, myself included, when it really comes down to ourselves and our day to day living - who we are in thought word and and deed and putting in the ACTION to make those changes within ourselves we see we need in this world. Write, self-forgive, correct, repeat.

So I'm calling out to those really wanting to change the system and the world... learn about your own system that is your ego, your mind, your daily behavior, the reasons you do what you do, say what you say, think what you think... forgive and understand the world we've created and the solutions we can each create individually and together.
Hi kristina, thanks.

believe me I would love participate to DIP, but my process is diffrent why i am a interdimensional being. Have a look in the material, all my process is a described by Bernard and Sunette. In many times my life was manipulated by dimensions for obtain solutions for all shit in this world, the problem is that bernard and suenette they never went capables of mention of this, they hide to me all time. When they maked their investigations they needed to use one human that not exposed to system i was born product of this.
Believe me, I have forgiven them enough, they have nothing to teach me.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 13 Jun 2019, 19:11

Christopher,

Saying you have nothing to learn from them is the same as saying there is nothing to learn from anything related to Desteni, so why are you here then? If you have the intent to write and support yourself but you're holding this belief about who you are and what apparently 'others did to you' and having this disdain towards the people that have made Desteni and all of this possible is simply contradictory and as such, it is very questionable why you are here and what is your aim within it all. It's not about 'forgiving others' either, because everything you've been saying is created in your own mind, yes, you are believing it to such an extent that you truly believe it is true - but it is not, and this has been the reason why you had not been able to participate effectively in anything related to Desteni, because of holding such beliefs.

So, this is a simple question for you: are you here to support yourself and let go of the beliefs you hold about 'who you are' and what apparently others did to you in your mind or are you here to remain within this belief of yours and believe that there is nothing to learn from others, which is quite an arrogant starting point to begin with, doesn't matter 'who', it's about holding a righteous belief of who you think or believe yourself to be.

Some humbleness is required and letting go of the entire story you've built in your head, if you're willing to do that then, sure you can keep participating here, but there's not much to do or say to someone that has such arrogance as a starting point to being here.

Christopher

Postby Christopher » 13 Jun 2019, 20:37

Christopher,

Saying you have nothing to learn from them is the same as saying there is nothing to learn from anything related to Desteni, so why are you here then? If you have the intent to write and support yourself but you're holding this belief about who you are and what apparently 'others did to you' and having this disdain towards the people that have made Desteni and all of this possible is simply contradictory and as such, it is very questionable why you are here and what is your aim within it all. It's not about 'forgiving others' either, because everything you've been saying is created in your own mind, yes, you are believing it to such an extent that you truly believe it is true - but it is not, and this has been the reason why you had not been able to participate effectively in anything related to Desteni, because of holding such beliefs.

So, this is a simple question for you: are you here to support yourself and let go of the beliefs you hold about 'who you are' and what apparently others did to you in your mind or are you here to remain within this belief of yours and believe that there is nothing to learn from others, which is quite an arrogant starting point to begin with, doesn't matter 'who', it's about holding a righteous belief of who you think or believe yourself to be.

Some humbleness is required and letting go of the entire story you've built in your head, if you're willing to do that then, sure you can keep participating here, but there's not much to do or say to someone that has such arrogance as a starting point to being here.
Marlen, understand my position, since I was very little used in order to develop solutions for what is this system, for that it was necessary to separate myself from society and come to understand the oneness and equality.
Bernard is the subject who wants the ability to connect with the dimensions through the radio, while around the year 2006-2007 I was in the process of questioning all the functioning of the system to reach the understanding that if we corrected individualy ourselves we changing world, the dimensions facing theirselves immediatly, and after of this they designed one process for me, this was described in the channel.

They wanted to show that I wanted to destroy the world, that I am an abuser of life when I usually consider others more than me and this is something that is costing me a lot. They have put my life at risk again and again and still I am still standing, without grudges even though I have been mocked by others without having to be going through this.

Understand that my initial starting point in this group was a enfacing myself to agreement, and after of this, because I know that if I want to have a relationship I must correct aspects of my mind to be stable, but it is uncomfortable to live without knowing what will happen in the next minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlEgBP5TUTk&t=1224s

In this video my present is described, it is not part of my past, where my life was forcibly tied to a woman and that is why I came back to correct part of what could be harmful to me in relation to her.
The only way I could force something on myself is to consider another person over me and that is what has happened in my last weeks, where I have gradually renounced things of my with the aim of building something better, but they knock me down and breathe is not sufficient.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”