Hi

Marlen

Re: Hi

Postby Marlen » 28 Jun 2019, 01:01

Christopher, it is really difficult for me and probably for anyone else to be able to relate what you are implying in your story.

All that I am saying is that there seems to be blame on something that there's no foundation for towards people that have been essential parts of this group and movement.

Therefore, my suggestion is: focus on your own process if that's what you are here to do, and remember doing it for yourself, not in order to 'be in a relationship' since that is yet another starting point of separation and that's basic self-honesty as to why you are here and what's your purpose with using writing and the tools.

Christopher

Postby Christopher » 04 Jul 2019, 14:48

I forgive myself for accepted and allowed myself to react agressively and i avoid to walk and share my process of self forgiveness because i accepted participate in abusive cycles of thoughts and emotions , within this i beleved that i was being attacked by my mind consciounsness system or another person that separated from myself.

I commit myself to stop to participate in mind cycles and understand this mind cycles exist how part of my process of self creation.

tormod

Postby tormod » 29 Jul 2019, 20:21

Hi Christopher

Greetings & welcome here. I surely would like to see that you can stay with us. However that would requier for you to come down from your high horse. You seam to think that you are something "better than" of "more special" than any other (of us). Such views are very blinding and speak also very much about abuse. Like the support that is already given, I ask of you to learn some humbleness, to life, some respect, and to know that what this process is about is to learn to live life - again. To come down, to be honest with self. I learn this some years ago, then walking with demonology and further - to learn that what ever thoughts or believe I have - about me or the world - they are deceptive and not real - physical reality is key- rather, thoughts and beleives stand in separation from life. Again, the thoughts and the believes they create in our minds, over time, is the poison that pollute our planet. So when you look in the mirror and see you, take note (with pen and paper) of all that you see. EVERY morning for some months - note it down - all in self honesty. Then apply the needed self forgiveness - for all that you see - every detail- to be able to RELEASE yourself from your mind addictions. This is my suggestion, my support. We are all in this - and there is no one that is more special and need to be treated like "royalty" - as you seam to believe about you. Come down - breathe, write (!) forgive, lets delete the old pre-programe and believes with forgiveness of self.

Self forgiveness takes time and consistency. Dedication, Humbleness...

Prove it to yourself that you have it within you. No one else.

Christopher

Postby Christopher » 30 Jul 2019, 05:34

Thanks tormod

Return to “Introduce Yourself”