Hey

ChrisH

Hey

Postby ChrisH » 05 Sep 2011, 00:49

Hey guys, I'm problaby going to become homeless soon I just wanted to leave a thank you note before I end up possibly dying

Thanks for assisting me like no other person ever did

You can remove this account

Marlen

Re: Hey

Postby Marlen » 05 Sep 2011, 15:32

Hi Chris

We suggest that you realize that there are ways to not allow you to go into that point of there being 'no way out' and instead giving into the worst-case scenario without having looked for ways and means to get back on your feet.

What's being suggested specifically is to do some research on the internet in terms of how people have managed to get money/food and a place to stay while going through such phases.

I'll pass the link to this thread to someone I know has/is facing the same point and is quite supportive of the Equal Money System as well for obvious reasons.

So Chris, realize that this message is in fact only a projection of you giving into your 'worst case scenario' which is indeed victimizing yourself instead of actually looking for/finding ways to sustain yourself - see how this point is an accumulation of not taking self-responsibility hence as you are aware, this point must be then taken responsibility for by doing all you can to stand up again.

We invite others to share their experiences with regards to this point - I've read a few about people going deliberately into this position as well to share perspectives on the experience and the actual steps taken to step out of that situation.

So Chris, support yourself, do NOT give up as easy as that - you know we'll always push for self to stand up no matter what.

Thanks for sharing -

joe kou

Postby joe kou » 06 Sep 2011, 06:33

Chris -

you are the one who will determine how you will and IF you will 'bounce back' from whatever you are facing.

i have had to face this point a few times - of having to move or having my housing situation suddenly change and my mind would paint the picture of 'oh my god i'm going to be homeless and i'll probably be stuck on the streets like a homeless person and i'll never get out of that'... but always there was a solution and that solution usually required that i let go of my ego and resistances and realize that there is support right in front of me if only i would let go of wanting to 'win' and wanting to have things go 'my way' - in those moments we are able to consider new options and look with a new perspective.

often my life has had to 'fall apart' so that i could finally face an aspect of myself that i have not wanted to face or be self honest with - so consider having a look to see if this might apply for you in your current situation as well - is your current predicament something happening 'to' you or is this a manifested consequence of something you have simply not directed for yourself in spite of 'knowing better' ? in either case, you are the solution.

so do not give in to despair and DO NOT LISTEN TO THE MIND or allow yourself to be distracted by pictures of being homeless or fearing to 'die' - this is NOT the 'end'.

viktor

Postby viktor » 06 Sep 2011, 07:44

Cool support here everyone!

Yeah Chris -- I agree with everyone else that has written here; don't make any assumptions, and don't give up before you've actually walked the point through! Where there is a will there is a way -- let go of ego and walk here as breath, too instead of making it a problem making it an opportunity for you to specify your self-application -- as well as getting to know 'who you are' without your life of comfort.

It might be interesting, or it might be horrible -- the main point is to not give into the mind but always remain practical and physical at all times, never looking at reality from a perspective of energy -- instead always being clear and stable/able to act and move self in a way that's best for self and all others

Chris1

Postby Chris1 » 03 Sep 2012, 17:23

Hi, my name's Chris and I'm walking the point of a suicide in the family. When this happened I felt absolutely terrible. My whole world fell beneath my feet, to describe how it felt. I still write a lot to make sure my mind's set straight so nothing/noone influence me too much beyond a mild interference or error. I'm writing this in a car. I pictured the planet while I asked myself, "What would it be like if everyone lived like Bernard?" This is humourous. I also asked, instead of, "What would Bernard do" or I mean, "What would Jesus do" I had asked, "What would Bernard do." I listened to a lot of his video's and because he'd simulated tough points when I faced points in the system I found it much easier to break through it.

I want every school in America to use the purifier for their educational curriculum and I think if enough beings present and push this point the event can be done, and so yeah.

I noticed a rod is sticking out from my left eye connected to my "friend system" and also my, "mother system." How can or do, I remove this point? Can anybody tell me or let me know? I'm going to post a calendar on a blog and I'm also going to make a written commitment to push through all my cycles and to try to get to the age where I'm an old or an older man instead of removing myself from this place. I realize I love life and would hate to, "Die" really. The rods exist because points of attention combine between points existent in the unified field and thus consequence develops and plays outwardly from this but noone, "See's" this because if they did they'd make different decisions like me, after shitting their pants at how disgusting the systems actually look. Behind words said actually exist this sort of mushy strange "Glop."

My father's systems. My father uses a point of control where he will always try and say, "This is what he'll do so I must do or say this" based on assumption/prediction/belief so he can anticipate how to move/act/behave and if he misses this point he'll act up or get/become an angry fucker because this is how his personality words or had developed. The rods exist because there's a timeline which gets, "Invisibly created" because of energy as attention from the points going "Outward" from they eye points. It takes a timeline to be able to dissolve this point. If this gets ignored, it usually takes an, "Extreme" event, to be able to, "Break it up," just because beings are highly ignorant of themselves and also common, "Sense," provided, usually by any means really. Music helps to break up constructs of the mind especially because many lyrics combine to form an irrational expression.
I consider how my body moves according to thoughts and also words said aloud or outloud. I consider how to release/realize this point from the physical. I consider how the senses are controlled and demand to break through this point. I consider how movement using the limbs influence the, " Now," I am in. If I break through, I "Help" all break through this. I consider how systems work, function, and operate, "Here." I consider how to break free. I consider the influence enforced by posture. I consider how stance influence the body. I consider how words influence the body. I transcend my fears. I transcend my desires. I realize that the greatest thing in the world is breath and is breathing because it's always, "HERE," while the mind always has to do with a point, "Separate" from self, "Here." I walk with others who have already walked like Leila or Bella who clearly display a serious development regarding the use of common sense.

I see rods connecting from my stomach to my two eyes. They're connecting to my parents and friends I know or have known in a previous section of, "Time." I consider how to remove this. I consider the use of labor by many to move the necessary points in place to build an, "Equal Money System." I don't want to commit suicide. I'll walk rather the consequences I've developed to be able to get through this, "Mess." I consider the way words program the physical. I consider the, "How" to release these effects and these influences. I drink water so I can release these systems from the body. I drink liquids or fluids to be able to support me through this. I release anger. I purify anger. I release thoughts. I purify thoughts. I release hate. I purify hate. I release the control. I purify the control. I release desire. I purify desire. I release. I walk with friends to help break their control and teach them things I've learned as I've done before. Behind words said actually exist a system which is where or the origin point or how food and energy resonate with the words and how desire for food control the movement of the person's head to the future and how the body become influenced by this through a timeline created from past, present, and also the, "Future." Now, it's like these systems don't really exist but also, "Do" in a sense in a way.

---------------

Hey guys. I'm here. I wrote this in a notebook this morning and unconditionally type it out here. I will make a blog to start recording my progress and I have a wonderful idea to share as well.

In a blog I'm going to post pictures of my body, all the points which are revealed in the Structural Resonance documents so I can take note of my own body and investigate what happened to develop the bodily control so this might help release points and make me more personally involved in and more aware of my body and to start to try to learn how to release self from the SR control barriers so to speak. I also wrote a lot of music I'd like to share and am compiling it so maybe use it as a nice way to get attention from people to promote the ems.

Thanks. Any comments appreciated.

P.S. I'm not sure if I see these systems I refer to or not but ever since mention actually one time before they were ever mentioned, I noticed a spike in my solar plexus and if I use this same ability of, "Seeing" as I had when I saw this a long time ago, I used this ability to write about my systems this morning. Once again, thanks. I'll start making video's with you guys as well. I also made a new account here 'cause I couldn't remember my pw for the one I used. Bye.

Chris1

Postby Chris1 » 03 Sep 2012, 18:12

So I'd like to identify what is belief and what is not. For instance if I feel a point in my body where I think my parents act a certain way, instead of suppressing it I write it out and what I think is happening so I don't suppress the point where it develops to an anger or a hidden point. Also I'm not sure even if I really see systems like I mentioned or not. But I'd like to participate in exposing and breaking past these points. I came to some insights about scripting the points of awareness of the body. For instance, I use a lot of scripting like I take note of how I use my hands. What are all of the things we use our hands for? We turn knobs. We open doors. Etc. So I bring an awareness to how I use my hands for stuff. I bring awareness to how I enslaved my hand to action repeatedly so I can break free and use expression to lessen control.

Chris1

Postby Chris1 » 03 Sep 2012, 18:59

Anna

Postby Anna » 04 Sep 2012, 19:27

Hi Chris.

Very much welcome back to the forum and thanks for an awesome re-introduction!

I suggest to open up your own introduction thread in the Introduction section. If you'd like we can move this writing there or you can simply copy/paste it along with the links to your blog. Suggest to also read through the introduction writings that has been done so far and consider sharing how you found Desteni and what specific videos and article were assisting and supporting you to see, realize and understand the message as a practical application in your day to day living.

You can also open up a thread in the writing yourself to freedom section and in the members blogs section where you can place your writings and blogs. It is suggested to along with the link to your blog, (when you write a new blog post) to also place the text of each entry so that support can be given directly within the thread.

And lastly: please read through the forum guidelines.
Hi, my name's Chris and I'm walking the point of a suicide in the family. When this happened I felt absolutely terrible. My whole world fell beneath my feet, to describe how it felt. I still write a lot to make sure my mind's set straight so nothing/noone influence me too much beyond a mild interference or error. I'm writing this in a car. I pictured the planet while I asked myself, "What would it be like if everyone lived like Bernard?" This is humourous. I also asked, instead of, "What would Bernard do" or I mean, "What would Jesus do" I had asked, "What would Bernard do." I listened to a lot of his video's and because he'd simulated tough points when I faced points in the system I found it much easier to break through it.
LOL - cool!
I noticed a rod is sticking out from my left eye connected to my "friend system" and also my, "mother system." How can or do, I remove this point? Can anybody tell me or let me know? I'm going to post a calendar on a blog and I'm also going to make a written commitment to push through all my cycles and to try to get to the age where I'm an old or an older man instead of removing myself from this place. I realize I love life and would hate to, "Die" really. The rods exist because points of attention combine between points existent in the unified field and thus consequence develops and plays outwardly from this but noone, "See's" this because if they did they'd make different decisions like me, after shitting their pants at how disgusting the systems actually look. Behind words said actually exist this sort of mushy strange "Glop."
What I'd suggest in regards to this point is to write it out taking it from this abstract point into practicality. Because what is for example practically speaking a "rod" that "exist because points of attention combine between points existent in the unified field". Is it something you practically understand and can practically direct? Or is it a point of imagination? For me - especially when I participated in spirituality I would get caught up in "poetic" and "symbolic" experiences and what I found when I started participating with Desteni, was that I was trying to make myself more than who I was here, presenting myself as "especially good at seeing" - where my starting-point was actually feeling inferior. But it also had the effect that I did not get into detail and specificity with my writing, because I kept them at an "esoteric" level, instead of writing out in practicality what I was in fact facing. I do however also find that using metaphors and 'playing' with words can be tremendously assisting, so it's not to say: "don't do it" - but simply to consider the point that: - our starting-point within writing and to when required change that so that we can in fact utilize writing to change ourselves for real.
I realize that the greatest thing in the world is breath and is breathing because it's always, "HERE," while the mind always has to do with a point, "Separate" from self, "Here."
Yes - very cool.
In a blog I'm going to post pictures of my body, all the points which are revealed in the Structural Resonance documents so I can take note of my own body and investigate what happened to develop the bodily control so this might help release points and make me more personally involved in and more aware of my body and to start to try to learn how to release self from the SR control barriers so to speak. I also wrote a lot of music I'd like to share and am compiling it so maybe use it as a nice way to get attention from people to promote the ems.
Awesome! Suggest to if you have not yet consider investing in the interviews and series on Eqafe whereof many explain in detail the relationship between the body and the mind.

We have a Desteni music group on Facebook called Music for Equality. Definitely suggest to join us there! There's also a thread here on the forum where you can share your music.
P.S. I'm not sure if I see these systems I refer to or not but ever since mention actually one time before they were ever mentioned, I noticed a spike in my solar plexus and if I use this same ability of, "Seeing" as I had when I saw this a long time ago, I used this ability to write about my systems this morning.

So I'd like to identify what is belief and what is not. For instance if I feel a point in my body where I think my parents act a certain way, instead of suppressing it I write it out and what I think is happening so I don't suppress the point where it develops to an anger or a hidden point. Also I'm not sure even if I really see systems like I mentioned or not. But I'd like to participate in exposing and breaking past these points. I came to some insights about scripting the points of awareness of the body. For instance, I use a lot of scripting like I take note of how I use my hands. What are all of the things we use our hands for? We turn knobs. We open doors. Etc. So I bring an awareness to how I use my hands for stuff. I bring awareness to how I enslaved my hand to action repeatedly so I can break free and use expression to lessen control.
Regarding the point of writing out systems, I suggest looking at whether it is something you are having an experience towards and define yourself according to as "special" or "more than" who you are here in actuality or whether it is in fact simplistically seeing Here. This could be a cool point to start writing out for yourself.

Thanks for sharing - look forward to connecting with you around the inter-web!

kim amourette

Postby kim amourette » 04 Sep 2012, 22:41

Hey Chris,

like Anna said, it is important to keep things practical and simple - to thus not give a special value or meaning to what you are 'seeing', but to relate what you are seeing to how you are actually experiencing yourself within yourself. For example,
a rod is sticking out from my left eye connected to my "friend system" and also my, "mother system." How can or do, I remove this point?
To 'remove' this point, we apply self-forgiveness, which is the deprogramming of the mind (examples of which can be found on the forum: http://forum.desteni.org/viewforum.php?f=9

However, we first have to get to the actual point that we're going to deprogram, which is where we use writing. This is why and where we suggest to keep the points of what you are 'seeing' practical, because that which you are apparently 'seeing' is like something 'out there' where it is easy for the mind to become all wrapped up in this one point of ego of thinking/believing that 'omg, I can see the constructs!' as a point of self-glorification, wherein the actual practical nature of process is not considered - the fact that this process is something that we walk daily in all simplicity, and the 'seeing of the mind-constructs' part is just something that opens up naturally over time as one peels off the layers of the mind through having applied self forgiveness.

Thus, understand that seeing things without having applied self-forgiveness, and in that actually having walked the practical steps wherein one has opened up the points for oneself and can actually SEE directly how, where and why the specific point was created by self, is only the mind playing tricks of 'specialness'.

Thus, i would suggest to now keep it very simple within your writing and to just have a look at how you have experienced yourself during your day, for instance within facing the suicide in the family. Or you can for instance take the point of 'seeing', the 'desire to SEE', ask yourself questions like 'why do i want to see mind-constructs?', what special value have i attached to seeing mind-constructs and why?, how do i experience myself in terms of thoughts, feelings and emotions that go through me while i am 'seeing' these constructs?

Because, from there, you can actually have a look at who you are within yourself instead of focusing on something that you are 'seeing' but cannot grasp or specify what it is exactly or who you are within and as it - realize that that is how the mind works, it is like an entertainment-machine, that has an array of tricks to preoccupy us and keep us entertained, distracted and busy in all these 'interesting', 'fascinating' and 'wonderful' realities.

But, as you have already realized for yourself:
So I'd like to identify what is belief and what is not. For instance if I feel a point in my body where I think my parents act a certain way, instead of suppressing it I write it out and what I think is happening so I don't suppress the point where it develops to an anger or a hidden point. Also I'm not sure even if I really see systems like I mentioned or not. But I'd like to participate in exposing and breaking past these points.
So, cool! All that is required now is to take your writing and apply self-forgiveness (additional support on the 'how-to' of self-forgiveness can also be found here on the Wiki page: http://wiki.destonians.com/Self-Forgiveness -- and an interview by sunette:Self Awareness steps for the Elite - Part 1) - and in terms of determining what is belief and what is not, the very fact that you ask yourself that question already indicate that what you were 'seeing' was in separation of yourself and thus a belief of the mind, because if it was really a 'seeing' AS and OF you, then you would be absolutely clear and stable as you'd realize that it is simply you.

And with regards to the scripting - if one has not applied self forgiveness as the deprogramming and deconstructing of the belief-systems of and as the mind, what one is then doing with the scripting is in fact only adding to the pile, because how can we script ourselves as a new being when we are still in full mind-mode with no awareness of how we are currently determined by our mind as thoughts, feelings and emotions. Thus, we suggest to also keep the scripting simple and practical and specifically in terms of when one has walked through a point in applying self-forgiveness, to then take the realizations into practical application to script out how one will live the change and thus not recreate the same situation that one has applied self forgiveness for.

I hope this makes sense to you and if you have questions or need support, feel free to ask.

And enjoy your process :)

Kim

mariareese

Postby mariareese » 11 Aug 2015, 14:46

@Chris1: We also use ro purified water everyday. :D

Return to “Introduce Yourself”