Hi and welcome

Abdul Wahab
------------------------------------------------------
Investigate Self through Re-Search of Self
------------------------------------------------------

SunetteSpies

Re: Introduction - Tim Gormley - Calgary, Canada

Postby SunetteSpies » 09 Sep 2011, 16:13

Change for me has been marked by being able to stand up to face these limitations and definitions I have placed upon myself without fear, clearing a path for self-direction to help create a place that I want to live in.
Tim - a very cool directive in terms of practically applying the tools in 'creating / manifesting' a place we'd like to live in. Obviously, first step is for beings to start realizing that we in fact have the power to do so, and within that realization - establish and live the self-power to do so. To first within ourselves "clean the mess", creating/manifesting ourselves internally into and as a space/place we'd want to live-in and be able to live in in absolute openness, no secrecy / deception / backchat, and then stand / live so within our external-world - to start manifesting/creating our external world into and as a place we'd like to live in. And, if all human-beings, take that point "create a place that I want to live in" and walk with it within the principle of equality and oneness as what's best for all, creating a place within ourselves and our worlds that can stand with and for all, equal and one = we can change this world.

Enjoy!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”