Good Day

Dieter

Good Day

Postby Dieter » 09 Sep 2011, 11:14

My name is Dieter and I have been secretly watching your videos overtime for the past 16 months or so. I dont have too much to say but I am deeply saddened with what happened with youtube and all of your videos. What a remotely stupid thing for them to do. I am greatly interested in all things you Destionians have to say about life and the earth in general. I hope for future questions I may have to please be easy on me since my faith is strong for what I do know and as a weak person I can be persuaded easily. Thank you for your time ;)

Maya

Re: Good Day

Postby Maya » 09 Sep 2011, 14:10

Hi Dieter,
Welcome here from the Shadow lol

I suggest to start applying the tools we are sharing here as Self Forgiveness, Self Honesty, Breathing, Writing Self to freedom to release the idea/opinion you hold on yourself as being a 'weak person'. to do so, you would have to let go the the 'strong belief' you have about what 'you do know'. I suggest to always investigate whether what you know and how you walk your life is according to principles of Equality or according to brainwash that you've taught yourself to be and become.

You are more than welcome to continue doing your Desteni research and asking questions.

Glad you're here,
Enjoy,
Maya

Leila

Postby Leila » 09 Sep 2011, 18:49

Hi Dieter and welcome to the forum!

Cathy

Postby Cathy » 09 Sep 2011, 18:51

Greetings Dieter - Enjoy the walk

Dieter

Postby Dieter » 10 Sep 2011, 00:55

i put no trust in myself only in the holy spirit. i dont know how that is taken here but my faith doesnt come from my own understanding it comes from life and growing in my walk of faith in love, truth, kindness, and obedience.

abdul

Postby abdul » 10 Sep 2011, 02:43

Hi Dieter,

Welcome to the Forum! enjoy equality :)

Abdul Wahab
------------------------------------------------------
Investigate Self through Re-Search of Self
------------------------------------------------------

KimKline

Postby KimKline » 10 Sep 2011, 03:29

i put no trust in myself only in the holy spirit. i dont know how that is taken here but my faith doesnt come from my own understanding it comes from life and growing in my walk of faith in love, truth, kindness, and obedience.
Trust in yourself and personal strength are some of the unavoidable consequences of this process if you choose to walk it.

Understanding yourself and who you are in the world and directing yourself within that understanding is how these things are achieved.

This self-direction is not based on any kind of faith whatsoever, it is based on the principle of doing what's best for all, and an understanding of oneness and equality.

The holy spirit is, in a way, the exact opposite of this, because it involves a separation by placing your trust and strength in something outside of yourself, and it involves a belief that something is bigger, better and stronger than you (i.e. not equal to you, but superior to you).

In reality, You are Life, you exist here and are your own god and creator. Nothing has more power over you or to direct you than you, and You are responsible to direct this personal power you believe is coming from something outside of you in order to help effect the change that will truly allow love, truth, and kindness to finally exist.

Dieter

Postby Dieter » 10 Sep 2011, 05:37

Trust in yourself and personal strength are some of the unavoidable consequences of this process if you choose to walk it.

Understanding yourself and who you are in the world and directing yourself within that understanding is how these things are achieved.

This self-direction is not based on any kind of faith whatsoever, it is based on the principle of doing what's best for all, and an understanding of oneness and equality.

The holy spirit is, in a way, the exact opposite of this, because it involves a separation by placing your trust and strength in something outside of yourself, and it involves a belief that something is bigger, better and stronger than you (i.e. not equal to you, but superior to you).

In reality, You are Life, you exist here and are your own god and creator. Nothing has more power over you or to direct you than you, and You are responsible to direct this personal power you believe is coming from something outside of you in order to help effect the change that will truly allow love, truth, and kindness to finally exist.
sorry for not understanding but doesnt the bible teach this exactly? like that God is there and a part of us but having faith of him in us make us wholesome and equal like how you say?

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 10 Sep 2011, 11:21

Hello Dieter - welcome here
sorry for not understanding but doesnt the bible teach this exactly? like that God is there and a part of us but having faith of him in us make us wholesome and equal like how you say?
That'd be trusting 'knowledge' as 'who you are' as the mind - we're not our mind and no belief is necessary to take self responsibility for every single point wherein we create at thought, word, deed level in this reality.

What does Equality imply in practical terms? That you consider ALL as yourself whenever you are here walking and coexisting in this reality.

Let go of knowledge, let go of the buy-bill, let go of "god" and you'll realize: you're still here - hence we've got plenty of things to realize and do when seeing/realizing: we've got to create the solution ourselves, as ourselves.

Bella

Postby Bella » 10 Sep 2011, 11:54

the holy spirit is the breath of life as the life that all living beings share.

there is no reason or need to separate oneself from this life force and call it 'god' or whatever.
the only reason to do that would be the intention to abdicate responsibility to such projected entity - to not have to be accountable for our creation here.

it is absurd:
the human seeks 'power' (directly or unconsciously) - and yet abdicates the very power as life that comes with responsibility for life, for all that is here.

equality is in fact the 'highest' a living being can be.
within equality one can be anything, yet is not limited to something, which one apparently 'own' or 'possess' and has to 'protect' against others or 'prove' as worthy or valuable through self-righteousness.
self-honesty required to let go of ego and stand as life - as a self-willed equal to all that is here - as one, as whole, as self-directive principle.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”