WAITING FOR THE PERFECT THOUGHT/IDEA

http://mycallwilliam.multiply.com/journ ... houghtidea

Mike McDonald

Self Righteousness

Postby Mike McDonald » 11 Nov 2011, 08:27

Anna

Re: Mike McDonald's Blog

Postby Anna » 20 Nov 2011, 00:40

Hey Mike. Suggest to also place the blog posts themselves on the forum along with the link.

Mike McDonald

Coddled

Postby Mike McDonald » 21 Nov 2011, 13:36

http://mycallwilliam.multiply.com/journ ... 24/coddled

I just woke up from my sleep/dream and started itching my knee like crazy. Last thing that was revealed in my dream was me saying i know to my gf when she said she liked to be coddeled. It's like i reacted to being being coddled in a defnesive way and saw it as a negative thing. This reflects within myself my relationship and life experience as being coddled.
Why have i judged being coddled as a negative thing?
Because ive believed it to be bad to be overly sensitive and gentle and that means being treated like a baby. I looked up a definition of coddle and it referred to cooking/preparing an egg just before a boiling point....also it refffered to pampering a baby in an indulgent way.
Ive been very indulgent in my life.
Why? fufill my every itch, want, need, desire...make sure im fully satisfied/pleased...emotional feeding to feel goood.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging the word coddle as a negative thing.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as negative because of my realtionship to the word coddle.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel uncomfortable if i am not coddled.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeding emotions/feelins with food indulgence, drug indulgence, alcohol indulgence, spending money indulgence.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeding emotions/feelings with whining.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reaching out to others with my words so that i am coddled.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for manipulating/coping/supressing feelings/emotions by indulging in acts of coddling
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing and amplifying feelings/emotions with coddling.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing coddling to be a crutch in order to feel ok/good.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to itch myself as a form of coddling to give myself a very temporary feeling on energetic bliss/ectasy.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating a dependancy on coddling and being coddled in order to experience bliss and ectasy.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting, desiring unlimitted bliss/ectasy.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeding energy highs and creating come down energy lows with and as my participation/expression as coddling.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing extensive polarity to exist around and as the word coddle, coddled, and coddling.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to see how ive been coddled and how ive coddled myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to abuse myself with my self created relationship with coddle, coddling and coddled.

I change/transform my relationship with the word coddle, coddled, coddling to that of equality as that which is best for all in all ways. I remove the negative connotation with the word coddling. I remove the positive connotation with the word. I let go of energy/polarity around and with coddle/coddled/coddling as fuel/suppresion for feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing an abusive relationship with coddle/coddling/coddled.
I stop accepting and allowing an abusive relationsip with an as coddle/coddling/coddled.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing letting go of coddle/coddling/coddled as an over indulgent behaviour to satisfy itch/craving/bring about temporary relief/satisfaction.
I am here. I breathe. I direct myself in and through breath. Breath in in the moment as in my direction and movement. All is all-ways just a moment. My self trust is in the moment as breath. Breath is my point of stability. Feelings/emotions have proven to be unreliable and have resulted in energetic highs and lows. I stop feeding highs/lows.
I change the definition of coddle/coddled/coddling to equal giving/taking...as an expression of uncondtional sharing as unconditional support,...like breathing in the same amount of air as i blow out. A harmonious give/take relationship.

Mike McDonald

Shape

Postby Mike McDonald » 22 Nov 2011, 16:24

http://mycallwilliam.multiply.com/journ ... /125/Shape

Certain kind of of form....what kind of shape am I in? Describing the state of being....physical make up and picture presentation as what i see....shaped like this versus shaped like that..sculpture...geometry. posture, position, object, mathematical equation, defined....undefined...known, ,,unknown.

I am shape of the world. Each is the shape of the word. We are all shaping the world. We each contribute to the whole shape of existance. How we shape existance starts with how we are existing.

It is simple to see and realise that everyone is important in shaping reality.
Regarding all life as equal and one is the starting point for shaping a reality that is best for all life.

An Equal Money System regards all life as equal and one and is therefore the starting point for shaping a reality that is best for all life.

Return to “Members' Blog Links”