Mike McDonald's Blog

Mike McDonald

Self Forgiveness on Energy

Postby Mike McDonald » 07 Dec 2011, 07:07

http://mycallwilliam.multiply.com/journ ... _on_Energy

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing i am dependant on energy.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating a dependence on energy.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being directed by energy.
I forgiove myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that i am like a battery and that i got to sleep in order to charge the batter.
That statement show me that i have been a mind consciousness system. and that the mind has been the power source of my physical participations.
My physical participations have thus been extremely limited as i have been existing through the mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trying to exist physically through the mind. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being addicted to energy.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating friction within myself as the mind as a means to providing myself with energetic buzzes.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring energy.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for sacrificing/abusing my body to feed energy addiction.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seek comfort and satisfaction within and as energy consumption.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for indulging in mind participation as a habitual addiction to energy.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging my energy addiction.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abusing and harming others by particpating in feeding off of energy.

The point of sucking energy outa myself and others and being buzzed by energy makes me a fucking demon.

Ive been behaving just like Hitler was when he was in the dimensions...living for energy. This has been my delusion. Ive been addicted to energy in sooo many fucking ways. It's like i wasnt even aware of all the forms and ways in which energy exists. I didnt even realise how i was feeding of some many different form of energy.

Fucking crazy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being an energy slut.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being a junkie for energy.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for treating energy as the most desirable attainment.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abusing myself and separating myself from others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being addicted to anger and frustration and annoyance and blame.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeding off myself as energy friction by creating anger, frustration, annoyance and blame.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being fucking negative to my girlfriend.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being negative to my parents and my brothers.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing myself around people i am not that well aquainted with.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for participating in creating soooo much energy friction within myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeding off of positivity and negativity. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing myself by tring to be neutral in expression to energy.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to use energy.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing my physical expression out of fear of expressing feeling or emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to express feelings and emotions.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myelf for being consumed by fear of being consumed by and as energy.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for consuming/creating copius fuck loads of energy.

I know how not to particpate with energy sooo much. Breathe. Direct my breathing. Self forgiveness. Let things go. Let the energy go...stop giving soo much attention to energy. stop feeding the itch..stop scratching the itch. breathe through it. talk/walk it out breath by breath. self willed movement is direction of breath. stop taking the free ride as energy pulls, pushes...

Mike McDonald

Does Anybody Realise How Intoxicting Energy is?

Postby Mike McDonald » 08 Dec 2011, 04:28

http://mycallwilliam.multiply.com/journ ... _Energy_is

Ive been moving as a result of an energy buzz. It's like ive been drunk and on drugs the entire time. Doing shit based on how much energy(drugs/alchol) i have.

Ive been soo reliant on not directing myself. allowing an energetic buzz to navigate me on cruise control/auto pilot. Such resistance is Abuse! It's like..saying nahhh i wont move myself with my will power...i'll just consume a lil bit of myself and i'll create a frictional enerfy within myself to do the work for me.

Friction is like R Fiction...OUR FUCKING FICTION ...IS AN R rated FICTION MOVIE...as like fucking wowzers...We consume shit to get a buzz as we are consuming ourself to get a buzz. A fucking buzz.

buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

buzzzzzzzzzing.

Only when we stop buzzzzzzzing can we see and realise how abusive it is to fucking buzzzzzzzz...Because untill we stop buzzing completely....we are an abusive consumer that buzzes.

our vision is distorted by our buzz.

Self Forgiveness gives us Real Eyes as we realise the nature of our abuse.

Mike McDonald

Time is Money

Postby Mike McDonald » 09 Dec 2011, 04:07

http://mycallwilliam.multiply.com/journ ... e_is_Money

I just watched portal interview as, "Time is Money"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK6Zr0gc7gs

Some cool points were shared:

Time is Money.
Creating successful business/corporation takes time, discipline, hard work.
Key to creation is time, discipline, hard work.
Many people are not patient,..willing to put in the time/work/discipline in order to create successful business/corporation.
Many people work for someone else because it is easier than creating something.
People like just having to show up to work to get money.
Really successful business men have preyed upon human apathy.
People blame big business when in fact they contributed to the creation of big business by passive participation and just wanting to be employed by big business.
Poverty exists because not enough people have been self willed to put in the time and hard work necessary to create self suffiecient business.

Planning is key on our Planet. If you want to create it, you must first plan it. Planning it, is like planting it. Growth occurs from self willed movement as time/work/discipline/patience/dilligence/commitment/honour/courage/No fear/vision.

Self Determination and the Law of Equality manifests our destiny.

let me say that again,

SELF DETERMINATION AND LAW OF EQUALITY MANIFESTS OUR DESTINY.

Therefore, each of us is key in the 1+1 equation. An Equal Money System is coming into fruition by Agreement that an Equal Money System is Best for All. Those that understand the Agreement are working with disicpline/pateince/dilligence/commitment/honour/courage/no fear/vision and self trust as self willed movement to manifest a destiny that is BEST for ALL.

The group is called Desteni.

Our creation manifests as we accumulate our breaths as self willed movement,....1+1+1.....continuously as our journey, breath by breath,..step by step We are the builders/creators of the Kingdom of Heaven.

Important consideration about building:

A solid foundation is required. Use what is here to assist and support foundation. Remove/get rid of that which does not assist and support the foundation. Creativity assists and supports a sound foundation all-ways.

Be creative and play with your work and work with your play....that way your maximizing your money/play/work/time. Which is realy fucking cool, awesome, fun and honourable way to practically live what is best for All as a REAL FUCKER WHO LIVES BY THE LAW OF EQUALITY

FUCK YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

FUCKING PROPER! lol!

FUCK FUCK FUCK YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Mike McDonald

Video Record yourself while blindfolded

Postby Mike McDonald » 10 Dec 2011, 06:02

http://mycallwilliam.multiply.com/journ ... lindfolded

I just did a vlog blindfolded. Cool experiment. Im going to continue this experiment for the next while...how many videos/days...i'm not sure at the moment.

I'm grateful to Cathy Kraft who suggested doing a vlog while blindfolded. She said it would be a cool point of self trust to work with/check yourself on.

She also recomended i do my vlog unscripted.

Immediately after reading her suggestion i was like yaaaaaaaaa this sounds like fun.

I just finished making an unscripted blindfolded vlog and it was fun.

Mike McDonald

Pissing and Shitting

Postby Mike McDonald » 12 Dec 2011, 06:58

http://mycallwilliam.multiply.com/journ ... d_Shitting

When i'm working really hard and I am dilligent about my practical application in whatever im particpating in.....The results are big forcefull pee power and gratifying poo's. It seems the quality of my physical release of waste in the form of piss and shit is determined by how i am applying myself.

I suggest to reference and study your washroom behaviours as a point of physical support.

Piss and Shit for world equality!

lol.

Mike McDonald

Sharing

Postby Mike McDonald » 13 Dec 2011, 07:09

http://mycallwilliam.multiply.com/journ ... 41/Sharing

What's mine is yours and yours is mine and with you i like to share it

Simple way for us to exist in an equal money system

Mike McDonald

Hydrotherapy

Postby Mike McDonald » 14 Dec 2011, 07:30

http://mycallwilliam.multiply.com/journ ... Hydropathy

Using hot and cold water for physical support/relaxation. This is something i practiced for a long while and just kida got out of it

Today i played with the application of hot water shower and cold water shower....about equal length of time ...initial reason was because ive been really itchy. heat on skin was like wow felt soo good....cold was also enjoyable.

What ive noticed about embracing cold water is that it is difficult if you are not here in breath. you really gotta be the directive force of your breathing...and than its like you become one with the cold and it's really quite refreshing. im gonna write more about this topic as i continue to experiment with hot and cold water...

here is a few words about hydro thereapy from wikipedia

Hydrotherapy, formerly called hydropathy, involves the use of water for pain-relief and treating illness. The term hydrotherapy itself is synonymous with the term water cure as it was originally marketed by practitioners and promoters in the 19th century. A hydrotherapist therefore, is someone who practices hydrotherapy.

Water cure has since come to have two opposing definitions, which can cause confusion.

(a) Water cure therapy – a course of medical treatment by hydrotherapy
(b) water cure torture – a form of torture in which a person is forced to drink large quantities of water.[1]

The sense used in this article is the first one, synonymous with the term hydrotherapy, and which precedes recorded use of the second sense.[a]

Hydrotherapy in general encompases a range of approaches and their definitions. These range from approaches and definitions which are either naturally distinct, or made so for marketing purposes, to approaches and definitions which overlap significantly, and which can be difficult to disentangle.

One such overlap pertains to spas. According to the International SPA Association (ISPA), hydrotherapy has long been a staple in European spas. It is the generic term for water therapies using jets, underwater massage and mineral baths (e.g. balneotherapy, Iodine-Grine therapy, Kneipp treatments, Scotch hose, Swiss shower, thalassotherapy) and others. It also can mean a whirlpool bath, hot Roman bath, hot tub, Jacuzzi, cold plunge and mineral bath. These treatments use physical water properties, such as temperature and pressure, for therapeutic purposes, to stimulate blood circulation and treat the symptoms of certain diseases.[2]

barbara

Re: Mike McDonald's Blog

Postby barbara » 14 Dec 2011, 11:34

Thanks for sharing Mike!
http://mycallwilliam.multiply.com/journ ... d_Shitting

When i'm working really hard and I am dilligent about my practical application in whatever im particpating in.....The results are big forcefull pee power and gratifying poo's. It seems the quality of my physical release of waste in the form of piss and shit is determined by how i am applying myself.

I suggest to reference and study your washroom behaviours as a point of physical support.

Piss and Shit for world equality!

lol.

lol

Mike McDonald

Ejaculation Consideration

Postby Mike McDonald » 15 Dec 2011, 08:58

http://mycallwilliam.multiply.com/journ ... sideration

I've cum to understand ejaculation as a release of an energetic buildup of feelings and emotions. Not participating in feelings and emotions suggests to me that ejaculation is not required to have fantastic phenomenal orgasms.

I heard the other day that we are the orgasm. The orgasm is our self expression. Thus, the orgasm is a breath orgasm...as we cannot be here without breath.

So...im beginning to realise that the less i particpate in energy as the mind,..the more i am able to orgasm. I dont mean ejaculate...i mean me here in breath...in-joying myself as myself.

I watched a video called, "sex: the seceret gate to eden"

and this video assisted with the comments ive made above...Also in facilitating the comments above i had watched a desteni vidoe called somethin like, "sex as self expression....or masturbation as self expression..."...something like that...that was a couple weeks ago...i'll try to find the exact link and post it in my comment section.

Video about garden of eden had some intersting points within it:

importance of union between man and woman
energy that sex creates...
man's fall from grace as god as adrogynous
tree of knowledge
desire creating craving creating suffering
creation or self destruction

sex without ejaculation seems to me like a total self trust experience where one does not give into temptation/desire. The man is required to stand as the point of stability for the woman within and as sex by not giving in to the temptation of ejaculation. It's like ejaculation is a choice...based on whether one follows desire and is a reall energy slut...or one totally focus's on being here participating in and as the physical movement through and as breath/flow/wow/crazy awesome unlimited orgasm

This is my perspective from having seen myself within sex make a choice to feed ejaculation. I have however experienced not giving in to this desire for ejaculation and mind particpation and totally slow myself down and out of the mind by participating fully in breath...and the whole experience of sex is orgasmic....its like there was no buildup...just a constant flow...movement...awesomeness....that's like fucking wow....and ya....i gotta do some more detective work..these are my findings at the moment...cheers and any comments/suggestions would be appreciated.

orgasming is an alll the time occupation...as our self expression is full time,..non stop...cheeers and ohhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa's. lol.

Mike McDonald

realising body movements reactions

Postby Mike McDonald » 16 Dec 2011, 03:25

http://mycallwilliam.multiply.com/journ ... _Reactions

The detective work/investigative study of self is exstensive. The more i learn the more i realise how limmited ive been.

It's like im a puzzle that i created/accepted to be designed in separation of who i am. And now I am faced with the task of facing each piece of myself that i had separated from and as myself. It's interesting because i didnt realise how separated i was because my perception was created as my self defense security blanket to keep me from considering that my perception has always been limitted.

The more intimate i become with myself,...the more i am able to communicate...the more i am aware of the communication that is taking place as mind acceptances and allowances and body reactions/changes.

Remembering that everything i face is inverted as myself is a practical point of self support that assists me with facing myself and piecing myself back together like Humpty Dumpty.

Becoming aware of all my body moves is like woooooooooah....fuck...i cant believe how much automative reaction i exist as. As this is our process,...realising our acceptances and allowances.

Ive been naive about the work that is required to be done to realise myself as equality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being naive about the work required to be done to realise myself as equal and one as life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being naive about the working and intricacies of the mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being naive about my understanding of existance.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being naive towards myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as naive.

Return to “Members' Blog Links”