Kristina's Vlogs

Kristina

Re: Kristina's Vlogs

Post by Kristina »

I notice something about myself in all of my vlogs... you probably don't notice it because I EDIT it out. In this vlog I'm not editing it out - I'm exposing it, facing it, seeing it so I can better understand it and ultimately change it.

Have you noticed something about yourself lately that you see you could probably change?

Ummm... This is Me Challenging Myself

Kristina

Post by Kristina »

We Both Peed on a Stick...

Big news! It's official - our journey into parenthood has begun!

I am just about 8 weeks pregnant now and as eager as I was to share the news, I had to walk through some initial fears surrounding miscarrying again. In this vlog I share a bit about that process of letting go of the fear and getting myself comfortable with accepting not only the fact that I'm pregnant, but accepting myself! I also share some initial physical changes and experiences I'm going through which some I did not expect came with pregnancy!

So here's to the next 32 weeks + of weekly pregnancy updates - I hope you join in the journey :)

Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Pregnancy Update - Week 8: Navigating Nausea, Food Choices and Fear of Miscarriage

This week has been uncomfortable, challenging and definitely revealing. My physical experience has been at the forefront, with food choices being the main focus.... I realized some of the choices haven't been the best and are perhaps contributing to a more than necessary uncomfortable physical experience.

I also talk about what happened after I published my last pregnancy vlog... there's some deeply ingrained beliefs exposed! My dreams have also been quite vivid this week and I describe them a bit... I welcome you to psychoanalyze me :)

Kristina

Post by Kristina »

This vlog is packed with lots of points - my experience at our first dating ultrasound, the new due date, a dream about the sex of the baby, opening up about why I would rather have a girl... Elimination Communication and Genetic Testing. Lots to share this week :)

Pregnancy Update - The Real Week 8: 1st Ultrasound, A Resistance to Having a Boy and Genetic Testing

Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Week 9 Pregnancy Update: A Breakdown, Learning How to Listen to My Body and Genetic Testing

A bit of a minor breakdown on week 9 that served me well actually in supporting me to realize where I have an idea in my mind that was conflicting with the reality of who I am in relation to my body and what it means to develop a relationship with my body - what it means to communicate and actually LISTEN to my body. It says a lot but not in the complicated ways I thought. I also share our decision about genetic testing - whether we will get it done or not and why and lastly I quickly share about another dream I had about the sex of the baby... guess what it was! :)

Kristina

Post by Kristina »

6 Things I Did NOT Expect from the First Trimester

Week 11- Pregnancy update. Here I share a list of 6 things I did NOT expect from my first trimester. We all know the common symptoms - nausea, frequent urination, sore and tender breast... but there are unspoken things happening in pregnancy! Warning - I do get graphic! Ladies... what did you experience in your first trimester you did not expect??

Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Pregnancy Update - Week 12: This week I invited my partner, Andrew, to join in the vlog to ask him some questions about HIS experience during the first trimester. Lots of moms have lots to share about their experience of pregnancy... but what to do the partners have to share? Apparently lots! We talk miscarriage, business and even sex. Shout out to all the pregnancy partners.. this ones for you!

The First Trimester from the Partner's Perspective

Return to “Members' Videos”