Kristina's Vlogs

Kristina

Re: Kristina's Vlogs

Post by Kristina »

Week 16 - not too much to share this week other than the baby bump is coming and thus it was time for some new clothes. I share what I'm buying and ways to save some cash. I also talk a bit about how I'm supporting my overall mental and emotional well being during this pregnancy journey and why it's important for me to ensure I make it a priority.

16 Weeks | Pregnancy Update: Maternity Clothes and My Mental Health
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Basic Drawing Techniques - Kristina Learns to Draw | Episode 1

I'm capitalizing on the fact that my partner is a professional artist with over 20 years experience and learning how to draw myself! Kristina Learns to Draw - Episode 1 is for the beginner wanting to learn how to draw but not quite sure where to start. Andrew (the artist) shows us basic strategies and techniques he uses when drawing. This is a little bit of art class and a little bit of goofing around. Watch, draw along and enjoy!
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

We found out the sex! But before we did we put some old wives tales that apparently predict the gender of the baby to the test! Were they accurate or way off? Tell me what YOU think the gender of our baby is then watch and see if you were right :)

Old Wives Tales Gender Predictions and Gender Reveal!
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

I am enriched after my conversation with Joe Kou from Space of Grace. His gentle but direct understanding of who we are and the struggles we face and the process of ultimately finding self-acceptance and the ability to transform our life story has inspired me and I am so excited to share this conversation with you. This is about our past - knowing where we come from so we know where we are going and to ultimately decide if we want to take a different direction. If there is any inkling of regret, guilt, shame, sorrow, misunderstanding, confusion, burden or sadness in relation to your past and the events as they've unfold... this is a conversation for you.

Own Your Life Story - A Chat with Joe Kou from Space of Grace
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

It seems like it's been a few weeks since the last update... that may explain why this update is so jam packed. I'm talking about my experience to finding out the sex of the baby, some new symptoms that have developed, how I'm preparing myself for labor and delivery and some new books I'm currently reading and would also recommend. Also - there may be a baby bump dance in this one too ;)

Week 19-21| Pregnancy Update: New Symptoms, Book Recommendations and Getting Over the Fear of Labor
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Lots to share again for this week! I share some more fears I faced and how I have overcome them as well as how I'm getting myself rooted and grounded in my body - not only to prevent worries and concerns from getting the best of me but also to prepare for an active labor. There's also talk about some body changes, cravings and giving myself the time and space to rest!

Overcoming Fears and Preparing for Active Labor - Week 22/23 Pregnancy Update
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

It's been a few weeks since the last update - as my body grows, I'm slowing down and enjoying the slower pace. In this update I share how the chiropractic treatment has been going for the back/hip pains, how I'm feeling overall in anticipation of the next 3 months, what I'm currently reading and of course a look at the growing baby bump.

Body Pains, Hormones, Food and Books - 24-26 Weeks | Pregnancy Update
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

The results of my Gestational Diabetes test opened up a can of worms inside of me! I talk about my experience to the results, how I process my emotional experiences and some of my favorite parts of pregnancy. It's definitely a challenging process to walk - physically, emotionally and mentally, but there is one thing that makes it all worth it.

Gestational Diabetes Test Results, Diet & My Favorite Part of Pregnancy | 27 Week Pregnancy Update
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Mat Leave, Insulin and Baby Shower | 30-34 Week Pregnancy Update

We are closing in on the final weeks! Lots to discuss in this update... approaching (and now on) Maternity Leave in Canada and how it differs from the States, an update on how it's going with managing gestational diabetes, and some new symptoms that have emerged in the third trimester. Oh and I talk a bit about my baby shower!
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

The Birth of Phoenix - Labor, Delivery and Postpartum Update - Part 1

Phoenix Sound was born, to our surprise, 3 weeks early. Here we share the day's events as they unfolded. Everything of our labor and delivery was unexpected but from it, we received a strong, willful and healthy baby boy.

Return to “Members' Videos”